What's new

NYLD cheesehead autos

Ramius

Veteran
Looks nice buddy, have you had a chance to give it a try yet? What's the taste/high like on this bud?

C

cheesey

Looks nice buddy, have you had a chance to give it a try yet? What's the taste/high like on this bud?

nah not yet still got man flu . my mates say its nice lemony skunky taste n smell . will post a report when im better and its had a good cure .

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
hi all . can all the growers who have got packs of my nyld and nycd from seed bay please leave me feed back as i wish to have my own spot in the Seed Vendor Forums . i dont want to send out my f2 testers untill i have my spot there . thanks ukc

from previous seeds or have dropped some on the bay again ?

C

cheesey

atm im sortting out the f2s . looks like theres around 1500 seeds nice big fat tiger stripes will post a pic when ive finished . theres still loads left on the drying screen as well . lol

C

cheesey

Thank god I was seriously about to start crying mate thought i was on the ball with you were dropping your seeds mate .. I would not forgive my self if i missed out this time

lol theres plenty too go around . trust me lol

pcgrowin

hey man,
i would be growing some of your gear but for some reason you got banned from potpimp and i sent money in for your beans.. and i never got them. i would love to get some for next season though.. when are you gonna release the f2's?

C

cheesey

hey man,
i would be growing some of your gear but for some reason you got banned from potpimp and i sent money in for your beans.. and i never got them. i would love to get some for next season though.. when are you gonna release the f2's?

sorry too here that , but you wasnt he only person too get ripz off.

thhe f2s will be for sale very soon as soon as ive done germ tests ill be sending loads in to seedbay .

C

cheesey

been a bizy bee counting the f2 nyld . so far theres 1300 counted and loads left too do ..

uptosumpn

Veteran
THAT NUGG LOOKS EFFIN LOVELY CHEESY!!! AND U SAY IT HAS A LEMONY SKUNKY SMELL WITH A LIL' CURE?? WOW! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL SMELL LIKE AFTER 3WKS??!!!
OH BOY, WHEN I GROW THESE BABIES......AND NICE BATCH OF F2's YA GOT THERE!! U WILL MAKE THE MASSES HAPPY...I KNOW I AM.....I GOT THE F1'S!!!

C

cheesey

THAT NUGG LOOKS EFFIN LOVELY CHEESY!!! AND U SAY IT HAS A LEMONY SKUNKY SMELL WITH A LIL' CURE?? WOW! I CAN ONLY IMAGINE WHAT IT WILL SMELL LIKE AFTER 3WKS??!!!
OH BOY, WHEN I GROW THESE BABIES......AND NICE BATCH OF F2's YA GOT THERE!! U WILL MAKE THE MASSES HAPPY...I KNOW I AM.....I GOT THE F1'S!!!

i find with autos the smell gets stronger/nicer/better after a good cure .thats ak47 x hindu kush i did a cpl of yrs ago was very very nice after 4 months cure as soon as you opened the jar you cud realy smell it .

by looking at what seeds i have left to count i would say off the seeded plant i will get just under 2000 seeds . i will finish counting them later today ...

Latest posts

Latest posts