What's new

NYLD cheesehead autos

C

cheesey

is there any way that i can purchase from you direct? i kinda wanna do a bigger order

no sorry on seedbay only. but let me know how meny seeds you are after and ill send to seebay a bigger bag of seeds @ a good price .for you to order

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
Hey cheesey, Just wondering if you were gonna do 3 or 5 packs of these beans on the bay? I have a small cab and i am only in need of a small amount of seeds... Thanks Cheesey!:tiphat:

P.s Any idea on price? If you cannot discuss in open forum PM me...

C

cheesey

Hey cheesey, Just wondering if you were gonna do 3 or 5 packs of these beans on the bay? I have a small cab and i am only in need of a small amount of seeds... Thanks Cheesey!:tiphat:

P.s Any idea on price? If you cannot discuss in open forum PM me...

yep if u want ill do some 5 pks aswell if its ok with seedbay that is . ill pm oldpink and find out .

E

edgey

not a pale seed in sight :)

top grow cheesey looking forward to a smoke report

edgey

C

cheesey

hey cheesy have u come up with a def price on these say for the 5 or ten packs?

yep if its ok with seedbay ill do 50pks for $160/ 10pks for $40/ and ill do a 6pk for $25 all the seeds will be sent in lab grade plasic screw top vials .

E

edgey

i thought i'd throw a smoke report up for the NYLD.. THANKS CHEESEY :) :) ;)

potency: 8.5 - 9

smell : even though i'm not good with smells i can still get a whiff of lemon with a nice diesel undertone

taste: same again lol

the NYLD gives a fairly quick high which lingers for sometime after smoking a joint very pleasant to smoke

i've never been a fan of auto's as everythime i've smoked some you can taste the lowryder but there's not a hint in these . i'm impressed lol , so much so that i'm making some room to run them myself :)

keep it up cheesey 10/10

edgey

C

cheesey

i thought i'd throw a smoke report up for the NYLD.. THANKS CHEESEY :) :) ;)

potency: 8.5 - 9

smell : even though i'm not good with smells i can still get a whiff of lemon with a nice diesel undertone

taste: same again lol

the NYLD gives a fairly quick high which lingers for sometime after smoking a joint very pleasant to smoke

i've never been a fan of auto's as everythime i've smoked some you can taste the lowryder but there's not a hint in these . i'm impressed lol , so much so that i'm making some room to run them myself :)

keep it up cheesey 10/10

edgey

cheers mate for the write up . hope you are injoying the nyld . some friends of mine love it . knocks there socks off compared to the dealer inport shite they are allways smoking haha .

E

edgey

credit where its due lol , i'd tell u if i thought it was shit lmao...........

edgey

C

cheesey

UPDATE

on wendsday i put 5 nyld f2 in to soak for 24 hours in a dark place
yesterday i placed the 5 f2s into wet tissue and put in a takeaway box
and placed in my airing cubboard . just looked and 1 seed has split open with the tap root hangging .. :jump::jump::jump:

killakill86

k thanks for the info cheesey i'll def be buying a 6 pack or 2 planning on doing my first grow after i move in 2months, and these have to be what i have:)

BIGGS

Veteran
UPDATE

on wendsday i put 5 nyld f2 in to soak for 24 hours in a dark place
yesterday i placed the 5 f2s into wet tissue and put in a takeaway box
and placed in my airing cubboard . just looked and 1 seed has split open with the tap root hangging .. :jump::jump::jump:

good news mate. hope the rest start popping soon for you too.

C

cheesey

good news mate. hope the rest start popping soon for you too.

cheers the f2s are fast they have only been drying for about 10 days . the f1s took a good 3 weeks b4 they started to germ .

20/4

Marijuana Enthusiast
Veteran
cheers the f2s are fast they have only been drying for about 10 days . the f1s took a good 3 weeks b4 they started to germ .

Very good news cheesey! Excited for the germ testing to be underway, hopefully 10/10 germ rate very soon! Cheers!:tiphat:

shroomyshroom

Doing what we do because we are who we are
Veteran
well after 7 days drying on my screens and giving the nyld a final trim up my final yeild was 12oz 20 grams from 9 plants . in under 70 days from seed.

ill post up some dry bud photos soon .

do you think you could maybe double this yield with 15ltr pots and 1000w globe on 20/4 setting ? that's the kind of yield we are expecting with this strain and at least 2 oz with your other cross :) we know with tweaking we can get it easy but we like to get your opinions to bro :)

Latest posts

Latest posts