What's new

"NYH" New York Haze(Piff)

picture.php

Lesnah

Anybody can post pics of any weed that looks orangey and claim it's Puray. I finally been smoking Haze again after like a year dry. My ppl still cop it uptown in the Heights and Dyckman; it still smells like straight perfume/heavy myrcene terps and zesty.

Guess what, it looks like average weed. You can't tell if it's piff/church/frankies/puray/Haze by simply looking at it. You have to go by smell, because it is such a unique aroma.

Still haven't seen any seeds, I'm starting to think these buds are heavily cloned or sifted through before sold.

Dudes are still selling it like block work, as in dimes and dubs......it's crazy when you think about it. Eighth's are usually $35-$40 nowadays, yet these dudes are maintaining the same price and flow as 17 years ago. They only sell ounces to their buddies.....and break down p's super fast.

That said, I know someone will find the real deal Puray, matter of fact, a few ppl will. Sooner or later it's bound to happen. Like English rick said, with all these old school cuts being released in seed form, it'll pop up.

When that happens, stuff like Sour and OG and Chem will one day be "rare". It's the nature of this cannabis industry.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hey 3 shades, what strain is that?

Edit: Nvrmd... Grinspoon, saw it in the other thread. Nice buds! :)

Last edited:
J

JE HOVA

To the person that knows who this is for, holler @ me when ya can...

Hey 3 shades, what strain is that?

Edit: Nvrmd... Grinspoon, saw it in the other thread. Nice buds! :)

Yoo i need 50 post to message lol
Im gonna to try to send a friend request

Dirt Life

Veteran
Yeah, seems you have to have 50 posts no matter what... Already tried. Need to rack up the posts, mang... :D

Dirt Life

Veteran
LOL... Jeep Rubicon with the whole off road package, plus trail tires, full LED light panel, winch, and Im sure a rollbar inside... You know, to protect you when you go mudboggin on all those rugged mountainous trails in NYC...

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran

I know you guys love this puff stuff...but honestly I've seen this stuff before in the greenhouse coffeshop back In the late 90s and it honestly looked better ...similar but better...wish I could taste your piff just to know if it beats greenhouse pre y2k

can't wait to crack my haze seeds to see if I can find piff type clone

Lesnah

I know you guys love this puff stuff...but honestly I've seen this stuff before in the greenhouse coffeshop back In the late 90s and it honestly looked better ...similar but better...wish I could taste your piff just to know if it beats greenhouse pre y2k

can't wait to crack my haze seeds to see if I can find piff type clone

I think most agree with you ER, we just want it more available. Well, I can go buy it whenever...but would be good to see it growing.

englishrick

Plumber/Builder
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm about to bring back long flowering Sativas in my town,,, a gooooood 16 week haze is worth 300 quid an oz imo,,, let's see what people think,,,I'd pay it,,but let's see if they want it for the extra

I know you guys love this puff stuff...but honestly I've seen this stuff before in the greenhouse coffeshop back In the late 90s and it honestly looked better ...similar but better...wish I could taste your piff just to know if it beats greenhouse pre 2k

That's because ad much as ppl like to pretend it's some exotic what ever sold by the cubans it's an old rare pheno of dutch haze.

That old ghs ssh was known to produce some all star plants, for what ever reason it seems like the ssh was changed a few years back.

J

JE HOVA

That's because ad much as ppl like to pretend it's some exotic what ever sold by the cubans it's an old rare pheno of dutch haze.

That old ghs ssh was known to produce some all star plants, for what ever reason it seems like the ssh was changed a few years back.

Have ever crossed or reversed your cut?
Looks like you have a great cut

Have ever crossed or reversed your cut?
Looks like you have a great cut

I bred my grinspoon keeper cut x a ssh f2 male I had.

You know 10 years ago I had a plant that was dead nuts frankiscense in smell and taste, it had super tippy potency with chunky ass calyxs.

It was the best plant I ever had next to this grinspoon. The two were very similar accept that plant was even more over powering in the frankie smell.

I have been growing dutch haze for 10 years straight and have not found a pant again like that one. Some smell right but the looks isn't there like the one I had and lost.

I have hopes that grinspoon x ssh will yield some interesting results.
I am growing 2 of them now, we'll see.

Grinspoon is a fem strain so i think I will use the ssh hybrid to bx back to grinspoon.

That grinspon plant is the best plant I have come across in years. If I could smoke only one plant for the rest of my years I could make it that one.

J

JE HOVA

I bred my grinspoon keeper cut x a ssh f2 male I had.

You know 10 years ago I had a plant that was dead nuts frankiscense in smell and taste, it had super tippy potency with chunky ass calyxs.

It was the best plant I ever had next to this grinspoon. The two were very similar accept that plant was even more over powering in the frankie smell.

I have been growing dutch haze for 10 years straight and have not found a pant again like that one. Some smell right but the looks isn't there like the one I had and lost.

I have hopes that grinspoon x ssh will yield some interesting results.
I am growing 2 of them now, we'll see.

Grinspoon is a fem strain so i think I will use the ssh hybrid to bx back to grinspoon.

That grinspon plant is the best plant I have come across in years. If I could smoke only one plant for the rest of my years I could make it that one.

Man those buds looks gorgeous
I hope you find something close or better in your search
I will keep the seed popping and trading going until i zero in on here
Hope i find the grail lol