What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

"NYH" New York Haze(Piff)

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I'm just about to pop some of those seeds. PiffCoast is a good friend of mine. I think it was you, he said found 10 week plants in that Holy Communion ?

She's @ 86 days today and likely coming down tonight. This was the only holy communion I grew out and have shared the same pics on IG . Popped more of the midnight mass because I was indeed looking for the longer flower types.

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
She's @ 86 days today and likely coming down tonight. This was the only holy communion I grew out and have shared the same pics on IG . Popped more of the midnight mass because I was indeed looking for the longer flower types.
I'm looking for the short flower period. So I can grow some Haze outdoors. Well short flower period till I can get somewhere with a greenhouse. lol.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
The New Green Rush, problem is, with legalization, everyone wants to take advantage of new opportunities to cash in and make a buck, so hard (or not!) to tell what's real, or not 'gone with the wind' forever! :cautious:
thats true for sure, but I was talking about how this genetics works. even creator of original F1 NL5Hz did not recommed to inbred it, which means to select some parents and take it to further generation. that is reason why today Piff is different and more indica like silverhazefiend said. more indica in effect. I tried to explain how haze genes work, but most dont care, just jump on name and hype....

Last edited:

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Just got some PiffCoast "Holy Communion".... Piff S2 x HarlemDream(CubanBlackHaze x Blue Dream)..... So hype..... Got bunch of Ohaze,TomhillHaze, Zamal x TomHillHaze, MangoHaze , PurpHaze x KaliChina going already..... Gonna find some crazy shit this sift..... Some fast and funky Haze.....Some pure and potent Haze......Some wild Zamal phenos (I got Queen Mother Feminized going too showing super tropical zamal frame already)... Updates soon

DoubleTripleOG

Chemdog & Kush Lover Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
I
Just got some PiffCoast "Holy Communion".... Piff S2 x HarlemDream(CubanBlackHaze x Blue Dream)..... So hype..... Got bunch of Ohaze,TomhillHaze, Zamal x TomHillHaze, MangoHaze , PurpHaze x KaliChina going already..... Gonna find some crazy shit this sift..... Some fast and funky Haze.....Some pure and potent Haze......Some wild Zamal phenos (I got Queen Mother Feminized going too showing super tropical zamal frame already)... Updates soon
I have 3 Holy Communion in flower right now. One of them is outside. They all look to be at least 12 week plants, more than likely closer to 14 -16 weeks. His Harlem Diesel is what really bangs.

cfl...KING

Listen my username is from 07 lol
Veteran
Reading the thread brought me way back in time to them highschool days lol. Everyone put in 5$ for a .7 an a white owl or a Philly. The term piff got tagged on any good bud tho it was never consistent just like "dro" back in the day

Last edited:

*GROWHIGH*

Veteran
thats true for sure, but I was talking about how this genetics works. even creator of original F1 NL5Hz did not recommed to inbred it, which means to select some parents and take it to further generation. that is reason why today Piff is different and more indica like silverhazefiend said. more indica in effect. I tried to explain how haze genes work, but most dont care, just jump on name and hype....
you see the same in a5 haze s1's ..Indica seems to dominate

Anyone try Top Dawgs NYC haze or Piffcoast's Midnight Mass?
Did one run of midnight mass so far. Ran 4, all were slightly different. 2 were standouts…one soapy incense church and one more woody incense. Really great highs…not paranoid or racy, little body, sorta zoney, lose time. Soapy incense pheno went about 87 days on 11/13. Coulda gone a little longer I think. I’m guessing that was leaning cbh. The woody incense one looked ready at 11 weeks. Longer running colas on longer flowering pheno, still ok density. 11 weeker was smaller buds, more dense. Both get ya blazed

browntrout

Veteran
Did one run of midnight mass so far. Ran 4, all were slightly different. 2 were standouts…one soapy incense church and one more woody incense. Really great highs…not paranoid or racy, little body, sorta zoney, lose time. Soapy incense pheno went about 87 days on 11/13. Coulda gone a little longer I think. I’m guessing that was leaning cbh. The woody incense one looked ready at 11 weeks. Longer running colas on longer flowering pheno, still ok density. 11 weeker was smaller buds, more dense. Both get ya blazed
Good to hear! 2 of 4 are good odds for a 10 pack. I just ordered some last night. Do you have any photos to share?

PiffCoastFarms

Glad to hear you had good results!!

Good to hear! 2 of 4 are good odds for a 10 pack. I just ordered some last night. Do you have any photos to share?
Did you pop yours yet? 😁 thanks for the support

browntrout

Veteran
Glad to hear you had good results!!

Did you pop yours yet? 😁 thanks for the support

Not yet, been too busy for indoor. Still playing with my Neville’s Haze x Guerilla Gold 2 and NL5Haze (A5 S1) x Guerilla gold 2 hybrids outdoors among other projects.

Collecting haze genes for a rainy day and maybe future work with the above once I isolate the hazy/incense/flower petal phenos.

frontsideair

Neville said you can’t inbreed NL5xHaze? You can’t make F2, F3, etc. of ANY Haze strain? Please elaborate of you don’t mind. I’ve never heard of this before.

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran
Neville said you can’t inbreed NL5xHaze? You can’t make F2, F3, etc. of ANY Haze strain? Please elaborate of you don’t mind. I’ve never heard of this before.

hehehe I am sure I didnt say, you cant, you can... he said he doestn recommend it LOL that is quite difference. I smoked cuts from first generations and smoked plants from those F4 F5 from mr. nice seeds and other seedbanks who made those knock offs... it is radical difference in sativa quality, those inbred are more indica in effect. if you dont mind, enjoy. I sure dont enjoy narcotic aghanized haze. I like cerebral psychedelic speedy haze.

Latest posts

Latest posts