What's new

NYCD STINKY NYCD OOOH WEEE

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thanks for the praise guys this nycd is great smoke! i only got 3 ounces off her but she tastes great, getting kinda used to her tho... i traded up a half ounce to a friend for some nice haze..so i have a couple to smoke from! pics of the sage x deep chunk soon!!

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
nycdfan - Those look fantastic! Do they genetically turn purple like that or are you sinking your temperatures at night? They really look great.

G

guest101

hey nycdfan!!
Your buds really show this beautyfull rippening/sativa formation, yet, compact looking! Realy cool!
Just wonderfull to see, and i can bet, to smell!!! :D
Keep it up!!

Last edited:

Chamez

Great nugs like always man. I just started some wonder diesel seeds and double strawberry diesel clones. I believe the williams wonder has a nycd male in its genetics somewhere, hopefully crossing that with the ecsd will give me a diesel that will be as good as yours.

THCforus

awsome looking plants. I've been wanting to try out this strain. The color in those plants is off the hook. W'ell just thought i'd give props where there due. keep up the good work man.
THC :jump:

Crunchy Taco

Bio diesel

Bio diesel

THis is pretty good stuff man. good job. I like this bio diesel. nice diesel punch to it. seems strong too.

now for this NYCD...
now this reminds me of the NYCD that sog use to run. I like this pheno. pretty solid.

the buds looks well manicured, and are really dense too.

good work sir.

Bea

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
haha yo crunchy taco thank you man im glad you enjoyed them both!!!

the bio D is truly exceptional bud!!! enjoy and i should be sending a lil more soon...

ashhhhhhhh hahaha yea mang it stinks even more when drying...very scary time...

Last edited:

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
Green Lion hooked it up with some more beans!! i was so impressed with his bio diesel i asked for more...i just got word from safe address these just came in :

Bio-D x (Purple Kush x DC)
bubba x dc
strawberry cough x dc
spaceship x dc(spaceballs)
hindu skunk x dc
blockhead x dc
purple kush x dc
citrus skunk x dc

Chamez

What up NYCD, havnt seen this thread in a while so I thought I would stop by. Kicks ass as usual, great nugs everywhere. I recently started some Wonder Diesel, pretty sure Ive seen you do something with those.

Quick question for you. A friend and I were debating the difference between east coast sour d and west coast sour d, is there even one and any idea what it is?

B

buzzed day

just stoped to say man that looks good but you already know that.peace

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
thanks guys..just got my okief single butane tube...cant wait to use it!!! i got the trim from one clone and an entire 5 wk old hermi plant drying out right now!!! its all gonna go into the tane tube!! all i need now is good butane! any one got links for cheap but good butane??if anything ill get a 4 pack of vector for like 30$

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
i get by with alil help from my friends:
the alpha diesel is getting close to finished, the bio diesel and white are starting to get pretty so is the strawberry diesel!! wow SO MANY GOOD STRAINS COMING UP!!(ijust put a katsu clone to flower :) next up is a pre 98 clone)

here go some pics to hold ya :)
100788-27-08_BioDiesel_2.JPG

\
^^^^^^^^^ Bio Diesel from Green Lion (SD IBL X DC)

100788-27-08_Kromes_White.JPG

^^^^^^^^Kromes "white"

100788-28-08_BHO.JPG

Some BHO i made today ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ :joint: :joint:

mixin

i have one nyc diesel that i will be chopping on day 100 of flowering. it is crystalled up like crazy and it has a monster cola. i definately love nyc diesel!

Latest posts

Latest posts