What's new

Nutrients and Additives (UK)

H

Husky.Rex

my best ever run was using h&g 29oz 1kbulb
got 18oz from last run under 1k bulb lol canna nutes but a dodgey ballast may have contributed to the last run as it died on me 6wk in..i knew something was wrong with it as ithe bulb seemed to flicker and digis dont usally do that it was a brand new adjusta-watt ballast too

al be trying plant magic very soon with rockwool but for the time being the floranova and coco are working for me so far

but cheeseys runs with canna base looked shit hot

peace

Nice looking buds :tiphat:

I use 1K of light myself in a DR150 but I have to split the wattage 600/400 because they give off less heat than a single 1k.

I'm doing a split grow soon and was thinking of using H&G for my 14 Afghan Kush and my normal organic line up for the rest.

I've heard good things about H&G if maximum yield is your aim :)

Blimey

Take A Deep Breath
Veteran
Another +1 for regen-a-root.....

Plus, in soil, Maxi-Crop seaweed extract is another must-have imo

G

Guest1298

Roll it large i have a brand new 600watt adjust a watt digital ballast..and when i was in the growroom i could see the bulb
flicker...i have only used the ballast once for 6 weeks...is it faulty? cheers Dank

G

Guest1298

Regen a root is amazing stuff and you can see it works when you check your roots...amazing stuff

railed

I've been reading through the K.I.S.S method thread and wanted to know if anyone here in the UK can get a hold of Maxibloom or the liquid version FloraNova? It's listed on their website but no hydro stores here stock it.

H

Hazyfontazy

Roll it large i have a brand new 600watt adjust a watt digital ballast..and when i was in the growroom i could see the bulb
flicker...i have only used the ballast once for 6 weeks...is it faulty? cheers Dank

check the frequency of the lamp with the ballast ,if theyre different you will get flicker ..:tiphat:

GMT

The Tri Guy
Veteran
Lazy Grower needing advice gained by exp. :)

Ok, so I have used the ionic soil grow before, (when first growing), and I am going back to using it again. Simple no fuss just for background. In the past I have used bio bizz bloom and like it, but this time I am going to try out Hesi soil bloom coupled with hesi super vit and H&G PK booster instead. The H&G I have tried before but either over used it or used it too late and got a metalic taste in the finished product. I hated it, and may give that a miss. Any comments? Anyone think I should just stick with bio bizz whose used them both?

Mate Dave

Propagator
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Mother earth tea bloom 2.5ml per ltr
Piranha 0.3 g per 1ltr
Voodoo 3 ml per 1 ltr
Sensizym 2 ml per ltr
Carboload 2 ml per 1ltr
Eggy's F1 2.5 ml per 1ltr
Eggy's H2 2.5 ml per 1ltr
Molasses 1 tbs per 10 ltr
Organic B 2.5 ml per 1ltr
Superthrive 3 drops per 4.5 ltr's

Came out at about 1 ec with the Tap water.

I also like Iguana at 2.5ml per ltr

And I'm alternateing between headmaster and Superior potash every watering at 0.5ml per ltr.

I usually use AN Big Bud.

This added mix gets me from 1.2-1.4 ec. Any more is a waste.

I only use this first two weeks then cut out the Voodoo, and strip a few fan leaves off before cutting out the additives.

Iguana, carboload and Maxicrop seaweed weeks 3-5. Then another week of the above feed and finish of with carboload and maxicrop before water at the end.

Anyone trying pure Veganic and getting good results?

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I would keep away from the nova it's awfull to work with like cement in the bottom gotta shake it forever or use a drill with a mixer on you end up with sand like particles in the Rex too it just doesn't dissolve right

if you want kiss try Canadian express one part or ionic like Heath does

I'm still well impressed with the plantmagic nutes plants look so dam healthy

I've tried h&g canna and cx and plant magic comes out on top for me even though it's weaker than h&g and canna I will still use it

it's weaker but cheaper and my plants have never looked so healthy

give pm nutes a try and you wont use anything else

peace

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
I'm still using canna, but I used PM om my last grow and liked the results it gave. I got a lil bloom left which I'm gonna use when the time comes. Will probably get some more PM bloom to.

Canna gives great results afaik, but I have yet to try H&G.

roll it large

Coco-grower
Veteran
I get woody dark stems and brown leaf viens with h&g dunno why

but herbs swears by it,I've got hardwater so that may have something to do with it

peace

Latest posts

Latest posts