What's new

Number 1 old fart tip

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
That makes sense; Herijuana only measures the dark period.
They don't measure how many hours of light they get. Generally speaking.
I have gone to 24/0 after flowering them for a couple of weeks & they didn't catch on & start vegetating again for about 6 weeks. It was an experiment.
I could be wrong about my original statement of course.

*DISCLAIMER: My intent is to appear to be a part of the counter culture represented by this website, and everything I present is fabricated and/or embellished. I am, in reality, not actually a part of, or in any way involved in, said counter culture.

I must agree with this, I kept plants I had sexed for two months before they reverted to veg!

ghostly

"if you get one -use it, cuz you never get the same one twice"- chub

that was my dad's sex talk to me,m referring to a hard on... he is in heaven, but his werds will echo an eternity! hahaha love you pops

F

feral

Never hold your farts in. They travel up your spine into your brain and that's where shitty ideas come from.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
People think that talking to your plants is insane...but they actually love the CO2 that your breath expels into their grow area. works especially well in grow tent!

mandingo

Sadly we are living in a world with too many old farts. never have so many of us lived so long than in the history of old farts. We did not sweat for it. Some other guys who never got to be old farts did. Fucking gravy to be an old fart.

Weezard

Hawaiian Inebriatti
Veteran
That's VGOL to you sir.

That's VGOL to you sir.

Sadly we are living in a world with too many old farts. never have so many of us lived so long than in the history of old farts. We did not sweat for it. Some other guys who never got to be old farts did. Fucking gravy to be an old fart.

Humph!
I consider myself a Vintage Gentleman of Leisure and got here way ahead of "the codger boom".

Had some wisdom here somewhere.
Hmmm,.

Oh, here's one.
"No matter where you go, there you are. "- B. Banzai
So, be nice.

Aloha,
Wee 'Zard

grow1620

never think that your success in life is related to how much money you make.

Just because someone does something differently that you would doesn't mean they're doing it the wrong way.

Quit watching tv.

There is no god, quit wasting your time with that fairytale sh*t.

There are no stupid questions, only stupid people.

G

Guest50138

Dont come home late in the evening with your pants on insideout,you will never have an excuse that will get you out of that one

R

rick shaw

Lots of shiny toys piles of ganja and gold isnt enough to satisfy.Music,laughter and friends=joy and contentment.:party:

maxmurder

Veteran
1- plan out your room before you start, get some 1/4" graph paper and draw it out using 1/4' = 1'. each little blue block is 1 square foot, draw the walls, trays, light coverage, door swings, etc..
2- over insulate- if you can, build a room inside a room, basic framing (studs 24" on center for easy insulating, sheet rock, etc.) is pretty easy, pre drill and screw if you can, quieter if you have neighbors , also makes for easy-fast break down.
all the cool gadgets, gizmos, c02 etc. don't mean shit if you can't consistantly control your environment - it costs money to build a quality room up front but that couple hundred you don't wanna spend or couple hours you don't have to do an extra-nice job constructing will loose you thousands in meds. :wallbash:

One that I found useful 2 or 3 years ago,

Never set your ballast on the floor. Imaginary doobies for all who care to guess what happened. Yes, mine always have sat on blocks, or bricks and darned if it didn't pay off, safety works, trust me........

Save money every month, always, every month, even if it's only five bucks. Never miss a month.

Never carry a credit balance. If you can't pay cash, you can't afford it.

Never say anything unkind to your woman, even in jest, no matter how mad you are. Nothing can ever be unsaid.

Always remind your woman that she's the best, at least once a day, and that she's pretty. Women are their own worst critics, don't encourage them.

The world owes you nothing. No matter how much your need, it doesn't entitle you to other people's stuff. Make your own way in life.

Live below your means. Not above your means, not even to your means, below your means.

Help your friends and neighbors.