Veteran
There are 3 rules in growing to follow:

1. PATIENCE
  2. PATIENCE
  3. PATIENCE
We are dealing with a living organism.

nukklehead

You dont need notoriety from charity, Kharma will take care of that

I can put that square peg through that round hole but i cant be responsible for collateral damage:tiphat:

Piel

Veteran
"The world owes you nothing. No matter how much your need, it doesn't entitle you to other people's stuff. Make your own way in life."

This is great advice. Stop bitchin and get on with it :)

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
Son...I love you as my own flesh!! We are leaving for a few days, and I know you will hold down the Fort!! I have no qualms about you taking care of your sister...try to not let her hurt herself...but I know you can handle it--
Here's the keys to the Grow...if they die, you die--:wave:

i didn't read any of this but here is my best advice:

always check your shoe laces before you walk up to a urinal.

(the last thing you want to see is one laying in a puddle of pee as your pointing Percy at the Porcelain)

well that is pretty f'in great advice, i must say, but this is THE BEST practical advice on earth. and i'm sure somebody else already said it, it's so good:

NEVER, EVER, EVEN IF YOU GOT NOTHIN ON YOU, GIVE THE POLICE PERMISSION TO SEARCH YOU, OR YOUR CAR, OR LET THEM INTO YOUR HOUSE. you DONT have to, they DONT need to.

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You Don't Get Old By Being A Fool.

The graveyard's are full of Young Wise Men.

Mr.Wags

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sugars and starches are stored in the roots during night hours for use by the plant during daylight hours. These sugars and starches not only effect the taste but the burnalility of bud. Harvest should always occur at night before lights come on there by keeping those nasty things in the roots and not in the buds. This combined with flushing will produce the bud with best taste.:joint:

I've been preaching this one for years and is why I say I harvest like a thief in the night lol. After a 24-48 hours dark spell I'll go in and cut the trunks of my tree's (all of them) and then I harvest them one by one. This and a good flush using my tri-meter and getting my ph down to my well water ph tells me I'm all good.

My Penny
Wags

Latest posts

Latest posts