What's new

Nukkumattis endless search for the funkiest magic dust...

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
jiaaa, getting it on ,arent ya?

nice to see some updates from ya, i already started to worry! :)

you're gonna have a bad ass room when it's all ready!

i miss indoor growing already although i'm physically pretty sore after all the hard work outdoors... think i'm gonna go home to helsinki this friday and take a week or so just to relax, been working so hard mate! need to drown myself into beer, pussy and weed! lmao!

N

nukkumatti

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Suomi-Prkl again.
:D:D:D
That's where every man should be..Between a beer can, bong and a sweaty pussy!! :D And if ass is your game DONT BE SHAME!! Just go for it!! life's way too short !!:D:D

Fuck yeah digging holes and planting couple of weeks is allways "a bit" hard.. :) !! Your gonna be happy bro!!!!
Relax well bro you earn it!!

:D:D

N

nukkumatti

Ok

I cannot build the room ready cause i don't have the money to buy more inline fans... I got two different veg areas now and when next round is ready I'll take down the 400 vert tent and move the stuff in the flower room! Wich should happen next week. Before that I can't light up the other 600 in there ..Just gets too hot.. :( Nyyh nyyh..

Got some SourB, c99 and ssh to go in next.. But they look so bad from the 2 week hiding/neglecting that I'll take the shots after weekend.. :)

I finally potted the girls in the organic mix too and waiting how they manage the transplant :)

JeejeeJEEE

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
hang in there, it's gonna get better. keep working hard! ;)

aaah this is my last night for now at the summer cottage, gotta go and take the last outdoorplants which are diesel ryders and lr#2's out this evening/night and tomorrow ride home! woohoo job pretty much well done...! fiiuuuh...

N

nukkumatti

Thanks for the kind words Tsuomi BRO!!! Try to get those last ladies in the ground..Too shame you have to get back to the BABYLON mate!!
ps. if ya need some harvest help in the autumn i'm in!!! If ya warm up the sauna bro!!! ;)

ANd SSSHHHHHHMANNNNNNN.. ;)

HI bro!!!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
hahaa, hey deffo gonna need some harvesting help! lets see how it goes!?

not really getting back to tha babylon, more like getting home to my girl. i'm just gonna relax and shit, i'm gonna start a gardening school in august and gotta to start looking for my own place near to the school! pretty excited, it also means next winter i'm gonna go crazy with the indoor shit and get atleast another tent etc..! :)

just came from sauna after a last days work, although i gots to go one more time next morning and take the last 16 lr#2 out and that's fucking it! fiiuuuhhh

N

nukkumatti

hahaa, hey deffo gonna need some harvesting help! lets see how it goes!?

not really getting back to tha babylon, more like getting home to my girl. i'm just gonna relax and shit, i'm gonna start a gardening school in august and gotta to start looking for my own place near to the school! pretty excited, it also means next winter i'm gonna go crazy with the indoor shit and get atleast another tent etc..!
smile.gif

just came from sauna after a last days work, although i gots to go one more time next morning and take the last 16 lr#2 out and that's fucking it! fiiuuuhhh
:D Jeah mon! I'm thinking to drop out from the school and get the fuck out of Finland... :)
Hopefully it's going to be last winter in a bit.. ;) And hopefully I don't have to sit it fully!! :D:D
But well see.. :D:D It's not always going the way you have plan it :D:D

Enjoy mate!!!

N

nukkumatti

Shite.. :D:D
My organic mix is/was full of fungus gnats..So I used it the yard. I used some old bags of peat I got and bought some very cheap local soil.. Well the first group I got potted are showing signs of phosphorus deficiens so I'll get to that too. Well off to garden shop and get some new soil. :)

Gonna use similar mix than blazeoneup this time.. :)

G

Guest129216

:kewlpics:

Vert growing looks awesome! I wanna try that. wouldn't work in my homebox xs though I think.

Where are your Thyphoons man?

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Fookin fungus gnats I hate em, not too hard to eradicate though with some BTI fungus and lots of the yellow sticky traps.

That vertical is looking sweet bro I would like to try something similar, what strain is that in there or is it a mixed bag, sorry if you already covered this.

N

nukkumatti

THANKS BOM AND SHHH!!! :)

I think this years ODs are a bit down.. :( Not enough skills bros.. First round I put out was on the way of workers thinnin out the woods.. :( Haven't been there for a while now but there was the bigger ones I throw out. Need to go check the place still.
Seconds got a bit dry.. So lost most of them! :( Still few up. Gonna go tonight to check them.
Need more practising. Alot more.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Damn m8, sorry to hear about the troubles ye? im sending you good vibes for your outdoor gals, sooner or latter you;ll get em pretty good bro, for now we live and learn :)

how about aroound of update in here m8?
jieaaaaa nukku :D:D

cheers,

Latest posts

Latest posts