What's new

Nukkumattis endless search for the funkiest magic dust...

N

nukkumatti

nice going mate!

i'd suggest transplanting the girls into a little larger containers since it's prolly gona be at least 2 more weeks before you should get them outside...
just so that they don't start flowering cause of rootboundness, you wanna get them BIG before they switch to the flowamode!
Thanks man :) Jeah that's been the plan :) Just wanna weed out the males and weakest ones :).
Hopefully I get to them tomorrow..:D

And some trimming / potting done...

Gonna fix some screens on the bigger ones still.
Blumats..Where are you! :D:D I'm waiting..

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^^ those babies are going outdoor right nukku?
damn cant wait to see u put them down on the ground.

:D
lets get it going my brother!@

N

nukkumatti

^^It's a bit tiny bro! :D:D
But I see some fireworks going on on a snowy hill... :)

G

Guest129216

Lol
sry m8. It was supposed to be a huuuuuuuuge picture right here on your thread. Fuck.

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nukku,

jst letting ja know i like this pixx a lot jejjeje
picture.php

Great work m8!!!!!

G

Guest129216

That pic caught my eye too...

Redspaghetti:wave: : Who is that stunning lady on your pic(I'm sure it's not you he he.) She is looking me straight in the eye everytime I see you post something.
She looks so good that I'm considering leaving everything behind here home and go find her, so that we can live happily everafter.:snap out of it:

N

nukkumatti

nice, new strains are always sweet to have. keep on rocking it nukku
:) Thanks !

Nice stuff nukku, the sssdh lookd dank :joint: good luck with the outdoor project
:D I'll need that luck mate!! :D Cheers!

Nukku,

jst letting ja know i like this pixx a lot jejjeje Great work m8!!!!!

:) Thanks REDMAN!! Girls took some stress from potting and trimming so I'll wait after weekend before the switch.. :)

Redspaghetti:wave: : Who is that stunning lady on your pic(I'm sure it's not you he he.) She is looking me straight in the eye everytime I see you post something.
She looks so good that I'm considering leaving everything behind here home and go find her, so that we can live happily everafter.
snap%20out%20of%20it.gif

:D:D:D I got same kind of problems... I wanna move to South-America where ANGELS GROW WEED!!! :D:D My god everytime I look for Reds updates I get hypnotized ! Need to check the updates twice to remember something!!:D:D:D

Plants got potted up last night..
And there has been a visit from clone gnom! :) To get some cuttings around ;) I found the male sssdh from there too.. I tought I lost it already..:) But good then.

G

Guest129216

Niiiiice. Your outdoorplants look strong. They are gonna be soooo ready for outdoors.

Mine are vegging in a cold place and are not half the size of yours, but I'm counting on mother nature to take care of it.......

If I can figure out what's wrong with photobucket I'll post a pic of them.

Figure it will be good for your selfesteem.

N

nukkumatti

:)
:D Thanks man !

Yours going to be well accustomed on the colder temps bro! I'm still wondering how the hell I'll harden them out. Hope the guys got their work done soon!!
I'll have to back them and go on the beach with em!!:D:D ..Ha that's what I'm going to do!!:D:D

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran

She looks so good that I'm considering leaving everything behind here home and go find her, so that we can live happily everafter.:snap out of it:

:wave: Bom
She is indeed an angel in human form ;) her name is aishwarya rai :D

:) Thanks !

:) Thanks REDMAN!! Girls took some stress from potting and trimming so I'll wait after weekend before the switch.. :)

I got same kind of problems... I wanna move to South-America where ANGELS GROW WEED!!! :D My god everytime I look for Reds updates I get hypnotized ! Need to check the updates twice to remember something!!:D:D:D

Plants got potted up last night..
And there has been a visit from clone gnom! :) To get some cuttings around ;) I found the male sssdh from there too.. I tought I lost it already..:) But good then.

Niiiiice. Your outdoorplants look strong. They are gonna be soooo ready for outdoors.

Mine are vegging in a cold place and are not half the size of yours, but I'm counting on mother nature to take care of it.......

If I can figure out what's wrong with photobucket I'll post a pic of them.

you both got me blushing red ova here m8 :D thanks so much for the kind words. You know nukku, your grow and ladies are topnotch too, you can always see im always chillen in your diary :D

cheers,
red

N

nukkumatti

you both got me blushing red ova here m8 thanks so much for the kind words. You know nukku, your grow and ladies are topnotch too, you can always see im always chillen in your diary

:) My man with beautiful eyes and words!! :D:D
:D I got terrible hangover..:) BBQ season has started:) Aahh.. mushrooms and asparagus..Topped with mozzarella cheese..:D Yes boss yes boos yes boss..:)
Mmm and snapped a back of Head TW for breakfast:)

Need to get myself back home to tend the ladies...;) Maybe just one beer before that..:D

SOME JOHN HOLT...:)

G

Guest129216

Bom
She is indeed an angel in human form her name is aishwarya rai

Fuckin hell man. Only a billion indian guys want her too then. :cry:

Oh well.thx for info man. She really is a goddess.

How you doing Nukkis? Really warm weather here now, and I've started to put out plants.:D

N

nukkumatti

How you doing Nukkis? Really warm weather here now, and I've started to put out plants.
:) Hi mate! I'm getting some probs with the temps atm.. Been organizing my plants and finally got the first vert 12/12... :)
Haven't got time for the outdoor plants but gonna b more with them next week!

labtec

Looking good. I'm sure you've thought of it already, but what about using a cooltube. It can be a pain in the arse though to hook up another fan, then run ducting through your room. No worries, you'll figure something out. keep on rockin it