What's new

Nukkumattis endless search for the funkiest magic dust...

G

Guest129216

Yeah man. Was just thinkin of you, so, uhhhh ,well, just, you know...... let us know whats up man!

N

nukkumatti

Jiihaa boys!!!

Been working way too much and wayyy too far from home.. But Now i'm starting to get back on track! :)
Been bloody hot in the house tooo..Autumn come baby!! ;) No the summers been great..maybe just too much PARTYY!!! :D
Been out almost everyday and it's wearing me out.. :D Just a basic summer here in Finland ! :D:D PArty party Jejejejeeee

Now I need to start growing again..;)

First organic mix is too hot for the SSHs but I'm still gonna go with that. Now the rest I got repotted from coco are finally getting use to their new home and hopefully the next mix is better.. :)

Updates coming when I got something to show.. :)

Thanks guys !!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:wave: nukku mon,

glad to hear you been busy boy hehehe hows that OD treating ya??

o yeah summer is almost over ahaha now its time for nukku to set a big one indoor :)

:D

red.

G

Guest129216

nukku mon,

glad to hear you been busy boy hehehe hows that OD treating ya??

o yeah summer is almost over ahaha now its time for nukku to set a big one indoor

red.
Yeah man. How's your outdoor going.:muahaha: he he. just joking. Are they all dead or what? Good thing fall is coming and you have to go inside to do some magic with your green fingers.

Later my man.

Fuck this is my post nr. 421 so I don't really want to post it, but I'll do it for you Nukkis.....

N

nukkumatti

Yo brother BADMAN! ;)

One was fucked by me.. Not enough water. Other place was on the way of loggers.. :(

G

Guest129216

Hey Nukkisman.

It feels like we have to pull information out of your brain theese days.

Just pack a fucking camera, get out in the woods, and give us a proper update on your remaing plants for gods fucking sake.

BadTicket

ØG T®ipL3 ØG³
Veteran
Bummer dude, bummer.

We had two spots near loggers, but they didn't find dem shits and are now raping greener pastures.

But yea, let's see some pix from the remaining spot, hope u'll pull some seeds and smoke from there too. Always nice to have variety and ammo for next season.

And better luck to ya in the future :cathug:

N

nukkumatti

Ok..

Ok..

Rooms not ready. I took everything down again and been thinking and fixing some.. :)

Some pics from the girls that are in now...

SSH F2 from Fritillary one pheno

C99 Bx1 Mosca seeds fruitpunch pheno(mixed tropical) best yielding from my seed patch.Nice mixed body and head..Got better ones but wanna see if she go to my friends place for cash.
More phenos waiting to get in flower in a week me thinks. There we got the dome one with sexo sexo pineapple turned dark in the end.. ;) Sexo y Marijuana!!! :D

Just giving something to show..That we're not dead here! :D

SSHs are turning some pistils brown already... Not a chance of pollination. They did it last too me thinks..If I remember right.

C99

Ladys chill in 11l pots filled with love..;) Too hot it was but couldn't bother to repot them again.. :)

Gave also first mild guano tea yesterday.

With them are 3 SourBubble in 10l coco at the moment.

Hahaaa back to work!

thank%20you.gif

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
jippii!

nice to see you at it again!

hmm sourbubble eH?? is it good shit huh??

just sprouting some new shit for the summer... toms haze, thunk and shit.. need sativas!

just gotta find a new place to grow AGAIN, but hopefully the city will offer me something soon... and little over month till the harvest mayhem of od season! WOOHOO! keep it green GANGSTA!

N

nukkumatti

Yo BRO!!!
Sounds mighty good my brother in crime!! I'm feeling some sats too..More and more everyday!!
Still got your Blazys somewhere?? If I come and see ya someday.. ;)

I threw out almost all my moms and cuts. Gonna start a new day here! :)
Wasn't too pleased with the dsds and shits no more..Still got them at my friends though. :)

Get so boring with the same genes.. :D

Ah and sourBs are going the last time now..Or they have one more time to show what they got..Not enough kick.
Next I need to check some indy for the winter. Holla if something comes in your mind bro..;) ;)

Have a HAPPY HARVEST man!!!!!

I'm still fixing tha flowerroom phuuh..But now I'm starting to get pleased with it.. Lost my camera charger.. Need to clean this shithole ASAP when I'm finished with the plants.

SEXO y MARIJUANA!!!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
hähää hell yeah!

yep i still got the blaze at my friends.. gonna get a cut this weekend! he has mites so i hafta put it in quarantine and nurture but it's aight. also i got the more indy f-13 from ya ;) she was a winner in my book and i'm keeping her around!

i hear ya, the dsd´s were fat and tasty but the high wouldnt match! too bad the sB wont kick ya in the face.. although i think i got something just for that! i got some HERIJUANA from san tha man which should be a headbanger. didnt sprout them yet, but i'm gonna...

i sprouted those sativas now so i'll have them sexed and ready to go once the tent is up again! jiaaaa!

tomorrow i'ma head north to check my other od shit, expect some updating in tha ulkokasvatus in a few days!

keep that shit up!!!

N

nukkumatti

Jiihaa!! :D
Ouhjeah I wanna have that indy f-13 back...She was something special!! One of the best starts of the day bro!! :) I though that I got it at my friends but he has throw it away..:O Didn't like it he said..Not enough yield..I think he just overdid nitrogen with her, never saw the plant but that's what I did! :D:D

I'm gonna come to visit ya..Maybe go a bit out?? With BADMAN?? YO BAD are ya with??

Oijoiiii Herijuana you say.. Mmmm and Badboy's nurturing some blockhead I heard.. Mmmmm better than fucking marabou!! :D:D:D

I've been enjoying some Sssdh from ojd.. Now that buds have cured a bit those flavors really come through!! Now I understand CREAMY LEMON! Jeah man! :) Kept 2 different. One more lanky and greener other more sour smelling and dark. :)
I cut them too early last time I think. Gonna give them good love and time in the next round. High's pretty nice män;) Think you could like it.

I was clearing out my seed stash too and but bubbledust from Growdoc and some Ele + ELe x chemdog bx2 from AnnaC. Think I'm gonna drop some Ohaze x skunk and put them 12/12 from the start :)

Kind of like that diesel/petrol funk and wanna find the one for me..

See YA MÄN!! And for sure I'm gonna check your OD !!

N

nukkumatti

Allrighty :)

Allrighty :)

Next round in

Hopefully room's ready tonight so I can take you on tour.. :D

Sssdh x 6 two different phenos.

Ssh F2 x 2 more on the haze smell side than the first rounds sshs.

Today repot from 7l to 13l and in the flower room tomorrow! :)

They don't look so great cause my veg tent is over I mean OVER crowded.. :D:D

In two weeks I'm gonna throw 6 cindys there aswell.. Will repot them tonigh and give them some time to get bigger.. Then it's flower time!! :D

Jiipiiii!!!
Oh and the pics...;)

Ssh Sssdh

:tiphat:

N

nukkumatti

Yo LABMAN!! :D:D
I'm in love with one of them!! I got two of her vegging atm and soon in flower..;) ..C99 I mean

Real nice Cindys from Mosca!!! I still got one pack Bx1 and Wallys one pack.. :) More pheno hunt later on..;)

I threw away most of my moms and gonna make new collection! :)

I don't know..I seem to reach for the sattys most of the time when smoking. Really helps with depression and keeps me going + social!
Still need that sleeping pill indica though!

Dropped some OH x skunk1 and a packet of Legends mix..Been in the fridge for too long so need to grow them out.

Take some pics from the cindys tonigh when repotted.. :)

Now I need to get to the city for some shoppingshopping ! :D

Last edited: