What's new

Nordic/Danish outdoor strains and genetics

Thule

Dr. Narrowleaf
Veteran
Nice pictures arcticsun! Was that pehkuruder an actual autoflower? What was your light regime?

Finx consist of 38.5% Lowryder, 38.5% Stuporsonic and 25% K2. They naver matured for me outdoors, but then again, I was never able to pregrow.

A

arcticsun

thanks for that info on the FINX thule, my experience is that the finx needs a light regime closer to 12/12. my plan is to breed them to a pehkuruder auto male in order to lure that auto pheno out of them.

the pehkuruders are 100% auto, i ran them under 24/0 light regime. one of the phenos as you can see turned out to be a lowryder looking pheno, i pollinated this pheno with a FINX male. but im not sure if i pollinated this girl alittle too late.

lets cross our fingers that i didnt :D

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
the pedigree of finx is right but the percentages might be a little hard to be correct about. this line of finx have been grown inside and outside by a good friend of mine for half a decade. the faster phenos are out there, i'm glad the line looks that (suprisingly) good.

i think the LR phenos are pretty much gone and the growtructure is close to the STUPOR + a few specimens showing the immense resin production of K2.

i'ma deffo run her outside next year with DECENT pregrowing phase.

thanks for bringing these to the light, arctic!

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
great looking plants
please keep the information on Nordic strains flowing

i was testing Darwin Seeds Auto Lhotse this year

very impressive but i would like to know more about the genetics and others experience with it
any that has anything to ad regarding AL?

(Original) Danish diesel

Danish sativa x Original diesel (Chemdog/Superskunk)

Finishes September 1
Extremely bug resistant and big yelder
Has a heavy fuel like odor

Simply the best/Heaviest weed i have ever seen grown in Danish soil

This clone i got from a friend, who went to NY 95/96 with a bag of danish sativa seeds.
He then hooked up with some of the guys breeding the original diesel at that time and crossed it to the danish strain.
After that, my friend went home to Denmark and grew the plants up to this year.

This clone are from the last seed he had :yoinks: and will be feminized

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Nibi: Are these the same DanishDiesel that was being sold at a danish seed vendor? Ive been very interested in the lineage of those...i was told that it was(Reservoir) SDxSD..

Stay Safe

Nibi: Are these the same DanishDiesel that was being sold at a danish seed vendor? Ive been very interested in the lineage of those...i was told that it was(Reservoir) SDxSD..

Stay Safe

No they are not the same :noway:

This one is made from the "original diesel" breed in the state of New York
around 96 and flowers so fast that it is very hard to keep a mother
Indoor it flowers in 6-7 weeks (Mostly indica)
Basicly it is an autoflowering diesel :laughing:

The one Zenseeds have are from Soma´s Sour diesel and are quite different. Not good for outdoor because of late flowering 10-11 Weeks

Found this

"Originally posted by JJ-NYC
Let me give everyone a history lesson about the Diesel. The Chem Dawg was a unknown indica strain (Kush, HP, or NL?) old school, from Colorado. (Does anyone know what strain or its origin?)This is the original NYC DIESEL. Two friends met on Dead tour. A pound of Chem was mailed to Mass. around 93-94.Seeds were found and started. My friend met Mass.G. at Phish tour 93-94. Clones of the Chem Dawg and Super Skunk made their way to NYC. With no male, The Weasel crossed a Sensi NL male with the Super Skunk. Took a male and crossed it with the Chem Dawg creating the Underdawg Diesel or (Diesel no.1, Headband Diesel, or Daywrecker Diesel). Another strain in his room the DNL NL/Shiva(RFK)/Hawaiian cross) self seeded the Under Dawg a seed was grown and The Sour Diesel was created, no planned breeding, it just happened. This is the Diesel gospel. Everything else is BS including soma (who the fuck is soma?) I challenge anyone who questions this fact, for I have been involved with the Diesel since it came to NYC."

Here are some more shots of this stinky but beatiful plant :joint:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Hope that we can keep her alive for next season :woohoo:

The bud from the last post was feminized and grown indoor.
Harvested a little early (For the seeds) 45 Days
--------------------------------------------------------------------

This bud was grown outdoor and harvested september 1

picture.php

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
danish passion in finland @ north 62. biggest gal yielded me 200g dry ;)

picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

very nice to se the Danish Passion doing so well up north

in Denmark at 55-56 northern latitude she is finished mid to end September without seeds
at what date did you harvest her ?

NorCanGuerilla

High! This thread is so helpfull! Ive gathered some info from this thread to help me choose witch strains to go for from DCF.
I live in Norway, around 59 degres north.. pretty south in norway, so its about the same as farthest north in denmark i assume..

Ive written a summary, and translated it to enlish using google translate, so its abit english, norwegian, danish, but i this you´ll understand most of it:

Afghan 06:
Medium Yield, but potent and resistant mug. But a little too late for Norway?

Madonna x GG # 2, F1 06:
Where does Madonna from? Heard that the Guerilla Gold is bright outdoors, so have chosen this for review.

Nadia (2 Pounder x Chilla) 07:
Smells like orange / mandarin with spicy taste.

Oldfarmer Nepal:
12 years in Denmark. A little unsure of this. It is certainly not very big, and not much pollen, but it has a very good high, social.

Potchronic x GG # 2 F1. 06:
Heard little about this. Heard the name "chronic" much in the context of raw pot, and there is a GG crossing, so it will NOK survive in Norway.

Purple Thyphoon 09:
Red / brown stem, very early.

Royal Dane 09:
Based on the "Indica from Langeland" in 1979. Since krydset amongst andet Afghan, Chitral and the Hindu Kush. It means that where the total is up mod 50-year Danish avlsarbejde in the Danish super pot

Bloom from the start af July. Approx. 8.10 weeks. Gradually as flowering progresses the plant udvikle large hvide topskud indsmurt in white resin and hen mod conclusion change color to a dark resinbrun color.
Udplantning: Start maj.
Fall: August / September image CM 140-170, juletræsformet.

Royal Dane x Thyphoon 08:
?

Thyphoon 09:
Sativa from Thy
Mid Sept denmark, yield and potent than the average

UK08 - 09:
?

White Russian 09:
Will this make it in Norway? Its from Russia, but above 55 degres north? This is a new strain on DCF i think?

White Russian x Royal Dane 09:
This should at least get by in Norway, but it is a stable crossing?

Hope you can help me add some information and maybe warn me if some of these are to late for my altitude.. And if i´ve missed out on some good strains from DCF I will be greatfull if you recommend some, though i think these are great and its enough.. Though about ordering about 10 packs.. And BTW, read that Lalandia said that Erpurt are too late for norway, but does that include my altitude to?

Koi

Thyphoon will work for you NorCan.
That's the only one i've tried so far here at 59*N in Sweden.

G

Guest 107167

Hey everyone!
I live in 58*N and I can't get outdoor strain's seeds anywhere and it feels quite risky for me to order seeds from seed bank... So does anyone have some great outdoor strain seeds for sale which would give a good yield and have a good potency? I'd prefer sth like Danish passion, royal dane or typhoon.
Best wishes for everybody!

Suomi-Prkl

Veteran
Gunnar: i harvested those danish passions at September 18. could've let them go another week for more stoney effect, but that date was most practical for me. basicly no mold at all.

averagejoe

First of all I love this thread, great job Gunnar!

Defenetly going to try growing something outdoors next season in here(Estonia,58-59N).
Not sure if i can get a hold on these seeds since its illegal to import them to Estonia.
Either i come to Denmark or i send someone to get them for me :p. We don't grow here much outdoors, some try but end up with rotting white widows or other long flowering srains:/. I thought if i could get this year the thing going i could share the seeds with other estonian growers all over estonia next year :p

averagejoe

Can you clone these strains? and maby even keep a motherplant? I mean they are semi-autoflowers and you cant clone autoflowers...

FFawler

@AVERAGEJOE
I'm sure you can keep an erdpurt mother but she finish a little later outside (begin to middle oktober).So if its possible at your latitude to let them finish you can take erdpurt.
btw I find this the best weed also, mutch denser than most other varieties.

averagejoe

many thanks to the guy who helped me with seeds, they sure will make me happy :)

could anyone explane me what strain is Daniszamauka? any pics? i found all the pictures of the strains i have but even google won't say a thing about this :S

just that im doing a research before the grow to make sure everything goes well :), probably show you some guerilla pics from your danish crosses in here, estonia N57-59

s13sr20det

admit nothing, deny everything, and demand proof.
Veteran
great pics everyone. thanks for contributing.

great job on the write ups gunnarguchi

Latest posts

Latest posts