What's new

NorCali Daddy's Girl (F3)

buddah

Life is one big grow........
Veteran
sugar daddy's girl.....looks soo sweet !!! Great show !!! sure not the biggest fielder but damm sooo sticky!!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Fuck yeah! Even better, how long in are they? That mutant looks like it will yield better than I thought...WOOOT!:woohoo: Mutant is gonna get worked by me for SURE....need prolly 50 of those;)
Get a lil clearer on the close ups homie...and you may have a pic of hte month nomination;)

good vibes:respect::friends:

OH!!! And DEFINITELY go to your album, click on your pics, and add to group...put the mutant shots and more if ya want on the Area 51 group...thanks man!

p.s....when your looking at the pic blown up, not the page of pics, but single pic, in hte bottom right is a "add picture to group" button....

Rock.Steady

Fuck yeah! Even better, how long in are they? That mutant looks like it will yield better than I thought...WOOOT!:woohoo: Mutant is gonna get worked by me for SURE....need prolly 50 of those;)
Get a lil clearer on the close ups homie...and you may have a pic of hte month nomination;)

good vibes:respect::friends:

OH!!! And DEFINITELY go to your album, click on your pics, and add to group...put the mutant shots and more if ya want on the Area 51 group...thanks man!

p.s....when your looking at the pic blown up, not the page of pics, but single pic, in hte bottom right is a "add picture to group" button....

i'll work on the uploads.

and
did you mean, like this one, of the tip?:yoinks:

Attachments

• P1010028.jpg
    P1010028.jpg
    60.8 KB · Views: 12

Rock.Steady

the clones took a serious jump today.
ok, i did give em veg nutes ysterday

-edit, passed out at the keys again,

see if this is better

Spicoli

Client of Wu-Tang Financial. You need to diversify
Veteran
damn lookin like some fuego rock...lovin that mutant..bet tahts gonna be some insane headies....peace

Rock.Steady

ok, welp, let it be known, clipped a sample yesterday, of the mutant.
dried quik and ugly.

that chit got bite to it!
1 small bowl in the binger set me flyin.

cant wait for the real cut n dry.
might be too loopy for a smoke report when that time comes, WOW, just WOW.

Rock.Steady

time for an update

time for an update

had a bit o fun wit da cam

clones.
five weeks veg after the cut
still givin em veg nutes
went to 12/12 2 wks ago
lookin pretty good to me.

Treetops

Mutant closeups

1st 2, upper nug is droopin down onto lower nug.
notice the direction of the hairs.
3.4.5 is droopy top tip
JUST CRAZY

Rock,
Fkn totally unbelievable!!! I just love all the trics...Now to achieve the same thing....Thanks for all your work....Very impressive...Long live the NCDaddy'sGirls genetics!!!

Peace,
Treetops :woohoo:

Rock.Steady

yeah guys the NCDG genetics are just amazing IMHO.
ironically, Image Reaper said the original strain was nearly an accident.

some f'n accident, we should all be as blessed!

Now, personally, altho Reaper did originate the flavor(Thanks! Love u man!), the careful massaging of these girls, to bring out the individual phenos the way our boy Whiskey did, is certainly nothing short of a labor of love.:bow:

I'll tell you this much. This is my 2nd NCDG grow. My friends have been killing my phone ever since I shared the 1st batch.

my friends think i've got the connect of all time.

little do they know,,,,BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA :yoinks: