What's new

Nomaad OD:2010

nomaad

Veteran
I have a feeling you are wrong about who you think I got my Cough cut from (first degree- i have no idea where he got it from). It has, however, been confirmed by that person who I think you are referring to to be different from what I think you are referring to as Guano Tea's NL5/Haze. LOL.

Does that make sense?

Yeah... I am for damn sure happy about this no tarp after the beginning of August revelation. That has to be the single most awesome new addition to this year's steeze. I am counting down the days till that part of the routine is over. Genius. (i need an emoticon for singing to indicate when I sing a word. I sang "Genius" in operatic falsetto)

plough

I grow indoor organic with no flushing whatsoever, and I get insane compliments on the taste of my buds. I think flushing is more required in systems where the plants are artificially pumped full of nutes they wouldn't otherwise have access to.
Mycchorizzeae fungi pump your plants full of nutes they wouldn't have otherwise! But here I am, trying to time my Nitrogen cycle, and you guys are telling me I'm wasting my time!
:ppppppbthhhhhh

T

Trinity Gold

plough if you test the sap of your plants you'll see that they are very hungry for N and K ..so why keep it from them? I want the biggest greasiest flowers I can get out of my yard...This doesn't mean I'm going to give them Organic Gem 3-3-.3 a week before harvest...but that I will give them what they need to maintain production up through ripening..

dev0n

Mycchorizzeae fungi pump your plants full of nutes they wouldn't have otherwise! But here I am, trying to time my Nitrogen cycle, and you guys are telling me I'm wasting my time!

I'm not sure I understand this comment. Mycorrhizae do that, yes. So does your microherd. Hell, using certain soil amendments at the beginning provides nutes your plants wouldn't have otherwise, I think my description hinged on the word "artificial." These things really aren't the same as the high-intensity chemical fertilizer regimens that make flushing necessary.

Either way tho, my being descriptive about what I do isn't the same as being prescriptive about what you should do. But if mycorrhizae, nitrogen, and flushing are involved with each other in your grows you're probably doing a lot of shit I don't do.

Not saying you're wrong, either. But the earliest thing I learned about the green girl is that a very successful grow method is to give her a good environment and let her do her thing in peace.

That's just my experience, I do wish you the best of luck!

onetime64

what do u reccommend me using for foliar to prevent mold.... and other fungus stuff... i am using a neem product but wat else do people use.... for preventative

plough

plough if you test the sap of your plants you'll see that they are very hungry for N and K ..so why keep it from them? I want the biggest greasiest flowers I can get out of my yard...This doesn't mean I'm going to give them Organic Gem 3-3-.3 a week before harvest...but that I will give them what they need to maintain production up through ripening..
Ok when you put it like that it makes sense. :yes:

plough

I'm not sure I understand this comment. Mycorrhizae do that, yes. So does your microherd. Hell, using certain soil amendments at the beginning provides nutes your plants wouldn't have otherwise, I think my description hinged on the word "artificial." These things really aren't the same as the high-intensity chemical fertilizer regimens that make flushing necessary.

Either way tho, my being descriptive about what I do isn't the same as being prescriptive about what you should do. But if mycorrhizae, nitrogen, and flushing are involved with each other in your grows you're probably doing a lot of shit I don't do.

Not saying you're wrong, either. But the earliest thing I learned about the green girl is that a very successful grow method is to give her a good environment and let her do her thing in peace.

That's just my experience, I do wish you the best of luck!
Cool. Sometimes I miss those subtler points. :dance013:GL to you as well.

Xare

Since its a living organism you can always grow more in some bubbling water spiked with food - Molasses.

Xare

My understanding is that these bacteria are used to inoculate roots and and Co-habitate in a mutually beneficial relationship.

The organisms give the plants nutrients and in return they eat the sugars provided by the roots.

Decomposing root matter is really just a complex carbohydrate.

They will also defend against pathogenic infection by taking hold on the roots before the bad fungus does. And it will actively attack any pathogenic fungus nearby.

nomaad

Veteran
Xare: I believe what you are describing is is Mychorizae.

TG: How much Mycostop per gallon of foliar spray? And what's your solution strength for Microbe Lift BTi foliar?

T

Trinity Gold

I go with 2 grams in the ATV sprayer for foliar with MycoStop.

BTi foliar 1/2 - 1 oz per gallon depending on what's up

Xare

Mychorizae and Bacteria both colonize the Rhizosphere.

And they live in symbiotic balance with the roots, feeding the plant nutrients and gaining sustenance from the roots in the form of proteins and sugars.

They both break down organic matter into base elements, but through different biological actions.