What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nomaad III: 2011

T

Trinity Gold

Yea the Bomb Threat is some of the best pot you'll find. All the Elites x Bubba stuff I'm doing was made in the same seed batch that the Bomb Threat came out of so there will be some for sure winners in there and the only way to survive in this industry in the future will be to have something unique that performs...only way to find that is to grow good seeds.

Sorry if you feel behind...but it isn't a competition. Have fun in the garden.

primeform

Ive got 2 seeds stocks with bubba im gonna try this year.

Motarebels Fugu Kush - pre98 Bubba kush x Blowfish

Grape Stomper X Bubba Kush/ AK-47

easy

Great to see a new thread Nomaad! Yours, Ganja D's, Tom's, and other's threads sure bring out some talented growers with excellent contributions. What a wealth of large plant information these are... thank you everyone for sharing. :yes:

We're running an 'all udg' lineup here, should be a strong season.

Best wishes.

FlaDankster

Veteran
2010_0605-048.jpg

One of those same plants 2 weeks later
2010_0620-056.jpg

Even though they aren't new....thats what i'm waitin on.THE FLICS!

Always great flics in nomaads threads!I wish i had it like you bro.Good vibes for 2011s grow nomaad.

FlaDankster

Veteran
P.S. you wanna rent that camper back there????Looks like the perfect spot for the morning cup of mud and a pleasant wakinbake to enjoy a new day.Like i said....wish i had it like that.

nomaad

Veteran
Looking good, TG. We're gonna do some HID lighting in the early black boxes this year too. Last year it occurred to me that 1000w HID lighting does nearly as good a job heating a space as a 1500w electric heater... makes perfect sense to sup with them in the early season and benefit from the heat as well as the light.

FlaDank: Camper is spoken for. This year, I have an all-star crew, plucked from the best of the best of the folks who have worked for me over the last two seasons. I am stoked.

Ms.Comb: I will have Black Domina info later today when I get back from GKG where its waiting for me. I'm less than stoked about what I have read. When i ordered the cut, I mas mixing it up with Heath Robinson's "Black Rose"... so we'll see what we see. It might get dropped from the lineup unless I hear wonderful things about it from the source.

Nomaad looking forward to watching your journey for this season, should be a fun one.

I'm starting to prepare for this season taking in all the knowledge from last year.
What can i do for a blue dream cut ???

BongRipkenJR.

Glad to see you are starting up again this season. I however have no place to grow so I am stuck doing the environmentally unfriendly indoor thing :/

I was told by some older Butte County heads that the Blue Dragon is Blue Dream, well a different pheno of the same mother/father. I love blue dragon, but havent been able to find any cuts. If you are ever in the Sacramento area for some reason and want to trade a 50 day urkle X diesel cut for that blue dragon let me know.

Good luck on your 2011 journey!

T

Trinity Gold

Yea the HID lights in the dep was an idea I got from a buddy I'm hoping to get to it. It just depends on what I can fit in to my schedule with all the stuff I have put on to my plate this year. It's supposed to be rain and snow till the end of the month...soooo....

I have a cut of Oregon Pinot Noir( Hawaiian Purple Kush x Pitbull) She is a 45 day strain and a great yielder outside. Also herd that she produces close to %30 THC. The plant looks amazing aswell super dark wide indica looking leaves but a super stretched out structure real lengthy space in between nodes, probably has great leaf to bud ratio. I will be flowering out a clone in a week or so to see how she turns out. Im sure somes cuts could make there way over there.

DSC_0076.jpg

nomaad

Veteran
funny that everyone is still running Blue Dream, myself included

I love Blue Dream. My trimmers love it, My patients love it. It still illicits the "what the fuck are you smoking?!" from my wife every time she walks into the room after the Dream has been smoked. Don;t see anything funny about that. If by "funny", you mean "awesome", i agree 100%

I was told by some older Butte County heads that the Blue Dragon is Blue Dream, well a different pheno of the same mother/father. I love blue dragon, but havent been able to find any cuts. If you are ever in the Sacramento area for some reason and want to trade a 50 day urkle X diesel cut for that blue dragon let me know.

I have the B. Dragon coming from two places. One source says its Dream x Sour Diesel and the other says Blueberry x SD.

That urkle x diesel sounds interesting. I'm going to do the Platinum Purps in the black boxes. That's also an UrklexSD. I'm also getting a Purple Nepal mom from GKG this week.

BongRipkenJR.

That urkle x diesel sounds interesting. I'm going to do the Platinum Purps in the black boxes. That's also an UrklexSD. I'm also getting a Purple Nepal mom from GKG this week.

Lol, that is the cut I have. My buddy made that one and hooked it up with a bunch not too long ago. I have seen that thing run in everything from hydro, soil, coco, and outdoor. Not much of a yielder, but finishes fast indoors. I wonder if we know some of the same people.

T

Trinity Gold

Hey bro just a heads up...the Purple Nepal, unless it is now a different strain, is just Urkle.

somoz

Veteran
Hey man, nice to see you fire up another thread and document your grow again this year. Lookin forward to tagging along and appreciate you taking the time to throw it up. Don't know about the Nepal but the Purple Cream I seen around lately looks and smokes a pretty treat. Real potent for a purple. I'm also looking for that Purple Head which is Headband 707 x Urkle. Great leaf to calyx ratio, yield, and I'm sure the potency is there....just gotta find it, ha.

I got some of those CCM as well so lookin forward to seeing you flower em out. Respect bro.

nomaad

Veteran
Hey bro just a heads up...the Purple Nepal, unless it is now a different strain, is just Urkle.
I will ask the source.

I'm also looking for that Purple Head which is Headband 707 x Urkle. Great leaf to calyx ratio, yield, and I'm sure the potency is there....just gotta find it, ha.
That sounds nice. if you find em, count me in for a dozen.

BongRipkenJR.

Weird, I remember my buddy created it and then he gave it to some people. Some friends and I were trimming up some of the Urkle X Diesel from another buddies indoor and our other friend called it the platinum purps and i guess it stuck lol. We were calling it Durkle and some other names for some months before it.

http://www.icmag.com/ic/album.php?albumid=8456&page=2

Here is a link to the cut in Hydro. It hates hydroponics it seems. In soil with the humboldt nutrient line it was spectacular, but had about a half ounce-ounce per plant in 5 gallon containers. I guess it does a lot better in coco as the creator of the strain grows it in coco. I have one bowl left of the outdoor as well and it is tasty with a diesel dominant high, but stinks like a perfect mix of diesl and urkel.

Latest posts

Latest posts