What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nomaad III: 2011

nomaad

Veteran
I grew something called headband my first year... but I have no idea what it was. My recollection of it is fuzzy. It did finish earlier than the Sour D...

Thanks for all the props and rep, folks. Wish I could share a couple of fatties with you all. As much as this nug represents in photos, the proof is in the puffin.

nomaad

Veteran
One more... Sour D taken at 71 days.

2011-0901-031.jpg

A little shaggy, but I just gave it a quick trim for the photo. Trimmers start working today.

warthog

i got to say the buds look extremely dank nomadd, but there is not one picture of a plant. whats the deal?

nomaad

Veteran
Thanks. No deal, just nothing to share in the plant department. I am not breaking any new ground over here. When I do something newsworthy, this will be the first place I post the pics. Sorry to disappoint.

Next year I will be back with some more exciting projects and I'll have plenty of pixels to share

Last edited:

nomaad

Veteran
Are you taking the piss? ;)

Here's one more. Biodiesel. Came highly recommended... just ran one tiny plant which yielded nicely in the shadows of other, bigger plants. She's a keeper for sure. She'll probably make a proper showing in next year's black boxes. I am also interested to see what she does in a big pot.
2011_0903-014.jpg

and up close:
2011_0903-014micro.jpg

Dr. Purpur

Custom Haze crosses
Veteran
Im in the mood for a Melody,
Im in the mood for a Melody,
Im in the mood

wol_error.gif
This image has been resized. Click this bar to view the full image. The original image is sized 1024x768 and weights 127KB.
picture.php

It can make you dance, make you sing,
It can make you dance, make you sing,

If You want it too.