What's new

Noisy Neighbor help fast!

X

xinsanewickedx

ok if this was me the dude would have moved by now.but since you want to stay on the down low go find a crazy ass crack head who is hard up for his morning fix pay him like 20 bucks to shit on dudes door step or find what he drives and have the crack head shit on his car windows.i got more if you need them

No growing or smoking going on here! (drug test in 2 weeks)

Im having a fucking fantastic morning, cleaning my apartment , listening to some killer beats!

Hope everyones morning is going well!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Anyone want me to dedicate any more songs out to them?

HTD DJ Every morning from 7am until 11am for the next 35 days!

yeh yeh yeh ...i got 2 requests Prodigy Smack my bitch up :yes: and RATM killin in the name, oh 1 more lol Limp bizkit nookie...... crank the bass up bro

keep it green
highlander

GrüneErd

IMO if you can't handle a face-to-face confrontation with them (for whatever reason, the car reason sounds lame honestly) then just deal with the noise.
Hittin em with loud noise prob isn't gonna do shit if that's what THEY are subjecting themselves to on the daily.

i've had the same problem. get in their face and let em know they aint shit.
peace

T.Baggins

ok, so you know your going to piss him off, thats good.... when he tries to get in your face, because he will, act fast! head butt him in the nose,this will stun him, then take him down to the ground, break his arm... he wont want to fight anymore! its important to not take the first punch..... oh yeah, get it on video and post it on here! good luck man, u can do it!

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
Good Taste THL, Your reppin here right now.... "KIlllin in the name offffffff dododododododdodododod"

just start playing the heavy stuff bro ,,thay might end up thinking you some kinda nutt job...

what eva you do dont play house of pain, jump around, because thay might just do that lol....take it easy and stay safe bro

keep it green
highlander

S

SmokeToLive

Insane Clown Posse, or something equally obnoxious, at 11 for a day should make them understand you're homicidal enough that quiet is in their best interest.

Other evil tricks:

- solder their lock shut. (less noticed, and funny)
- weld their door shut. (more noticeable, but funnier)
- put an axe through their door when they're gone and leave it ... make sure it says "stfu with the music"on it somewhere or else they might not get the picture. (way more noticeable, and probably a little terrifying)
- confront them and ask them to turn it down by a certain decent hour. (the most noticeable, but probably most effective)

I know my other neighbors (in vicinity of mine) and they are all at work. I actually went and told them what I was doing and they were laughing .

The sub woofer is thumping agaisnt the wall, im sure they wont hear the words just the Thump thump hehe..

I'm 6'1 200 pounds and look very intimidating, dont get me started on how I dont have the balls to go up there, im just having mad fun.

If any problems occur...

attachment.php

Its a co2 powered BB Gun, I aint that gangsta hahaha

Attachments

• IMG_0122.JPG
    IMG_0122.JPG
    29 KB · Views: 8

deepchunk

go find there source for electrical and turn it off and place a lock on it or turn it on and off quickly maybe you will blow there stuff up.......... good luckoh try to get so dog or cat piss and spread it buy there front door when its hot even better if there windows are openmake sure the piss gets inside use a good spray bottle when you do the piss thingand hit every window they have it workrd for me.............

20north

i would leave a note that write it like someone you totaly are not and make it real proper then like also do something crazy like paint his door i mean how hard are you thinkin these ppl are what are they even listening to:dueling:
pay a crackhead to help you out would be the best idea but if he got a gun to his head i think he might rat on you the police arnt for finding stoners and junkies they are for helping people get bad people off their ass

watch out you dont wanna SOME HOW meet face to face with your neighbor on the ROOF i mean that could be cool you could push him off if hes drunk but i donno

make sure you have your bb gun when you go knockin on the roof again.... how many stories are you talkin about is this just a 1 story complex?

sirgrassalot

Domesticator of Cannabis
Veteran
That's the spirit only a Marshall would blow them out of bed. Might take the paint off your wall too that close. I used to hook up my stereos with a dual male jack from the headphone to amp, stereophonic sound baby.

If nobody else is complaining or doing anything about their noise who gaf. You want the attention of the building authority, cops whoever is responsible for keeping the peace there. If they come for your noise tell them the problem & that this is the volume you need to drown out the noisy tenants upstairs that you've failed to do anything about. They must of turned theirs off before you got here & maybe have gone out?? Now if you can get them to keep the peace I'd be glad to shut my music down. Place the blame on them the badge but keep cool. Fight fire with fire. Your place should not smell like Cannabis they have no reason to inspect without a warrant, they'll simply tell you to turn it down & if we have to come back blah blah blah maybe a fine if it continues repeatedly. Call the minute their noise comes on, they don't tell what neighbour called. They'll tell them they're disturbing the peace. I'm in Canada though.

Now if they say we are here for your noise make sure you have kept records on the times you've complained & nothing was done. That should set them straight & rethink their options. As for the other tenants it looks like you're the man & doing something about it, not turtling like the other 38. In the long run they'll suck your ass if you rid them of the problem.

Can You Hear Me Knocking is a rocker, they'd like that one. I know I do.

Thanks for all the advice.

Cops arent an issue , they are to lazy to come out. Its a 4 level complex (HUGE) and I'm definalty putting my other neighbors in consideration , dont worry about them!

I'm in Canada too dude, What province if your not to paranoid to say on here? Or you can pm me

I used to live there, thats where my hometown is.

I'm now out west though and have been for the last 3 years , I was there about 3 weeks ago visiting!