What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Corner

wasgedn

maybe its root infection...
i didnt build drain layer into pots...i did always in past...mix is pretty wet on bottom even when surface is dry...i thought covercrops are dieing cause of to less water on surface...but roots of them look not white , to the end of roots it gets darker and darker , and they all die
i pulled out the auto plant which was set up wrong with to less light mix area for her roots....but her roots looked allright...but indeed to less roots cause of hot soil...
on first sights in tent i thought they all recover a bit...but then i came to root infect theory...maybe i did multiply some shit in a tea i made at last , cause i had no ewc anymore , i took handfull old supersoil from last grow , but i dont think so...two plants showing some glossy'ness on first 1/3 part of leaf , more from the middle out...which made me suspecting
maybe i have this root infect gnat...
damn i wished i hat watered everytime with overdosed em-a like i did on my suxxes grows..
i cant water them much cause wet but i did some..
i sprayed surface with pure em-a after watering a bit with 2,5 ml per l emiko ground em....

in next 2-3 day we kno if.................

Last edited:

wasgedn

Collect a bunch of eggshells and wash to remove inside filaments. Remember, you can also use bones and other good sources of calcium like seashells, clams and oysters, etc. Likewise, if you only want calcium, even limestone can be used, or simple lime.
Pan fry the eggshells. Fry until some are brown/black, some white. The burnt shells are your Calcium source while the white are the Phosphorus source.
After roasting the eggshells, grind them up. You can do it manually, with a mortar and pestle, throw them in a blender or electric coffee grinder, etc.
Add them to a jar and add 5 parts vinegar by volume. For example, if you have 1 cup ground shells, add 5 cups vinegar.
The acid in the vinegar helps digest them. You will notice bubbling as this process converts the ingredients to liquid calcium phosphate.
Wait until tiny bubbles disappear
Seal the jar and ferment for 20 days.
Filter into another jar
Now you’ve made your own Calcium Phosphate
How to Use

Mix 1tbsp per gallon

Plants

spray on leaves during transition phase to flower, and when fruits are large and mature
Transition Phase: Induces flowering, eases nutrient demands of transition phase, strengthens flowers
Mature Fruit: Strengthens plant stems, leaves, fruits, helps fruit mature properly for optimum sweet flavor!

Animals:

Feed to animals during breeding time and during pregnancy. Helps breeding efficacy and litter success rates. Woohoo!
source theunconventionalfarmer

wasgedn

root infection ...or to much phosphorus..i guess its to much p....i think the symptoms are to heavy for just altered climate ... ...but if roots are infected ,steady EM should heal infection ,am i wrong..

its not over but i think about what next when...
should i cut my soil amount in half and ad lightmix for that half...
or should i bring the complete soil out on vegetables beds , and mix new soil...damn

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
if you have root aphids or fungus gnats you will see them flying around in the room eventually

G

My friend,I am not so sure what the problem is...

Aren't cover crops supposed to die at some point ?Or should they be alive till the finish of main crop ,too?Excuse my noob questions.

Except from that,things were going super just before the uv.Are you sure this was not the main reason?
Give 'em a couple days before trying something drastic.

I am very curious...I believe you'll dodge the bullet.

wasgedn

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Aren't cover crops supposed to die at some point ?Or should they be alive till the finish of main crop ,too?Excuse my noob questions.[/FONT]
im newb in that too...hehe..but you right i think..not all will live till harvest...less light..water stress..

i broked it up....i only loose time...they didnt recover they stuck and getting worse every day...

i should have not come away from my path...just water was damn wrong ...should have water with aact or overdosed em-a period 4ml/l ....
it wasnt foilars...it wasnt climate..it wasnt root infection...roots were looking good but to less...
it was to hot soil...i mean white glowing soil....
im pretty sure i run into sort of nutrient lock up...
every watering without extra microbes did wash out to much nutrient...
i guess...
or bad nematodes...or something..few gnats i had always...and there a lot of gnat varietys..dunno a cent about looking of them and stuff....but then the roots would be looking rotten ..am i wrong..??
and i had silicate sand and sprayed them into hell for most of the time

i will continue using this mix outdoors..grow world greatest vegs with it..damn..
..i mean i will layer and mix...one container i keep like it is and try some tomatos with it after giving it afew hundert trillion microbes...
i using no till or low till on whole my garden and frontyards beds..
the frontyard beds standing on 'rhinstones'face ...i wondert where the worms came from but they came through the highly saturated fuges, even in the big tomato pots they came from saturated fuges...

i will also continue no till canna grow but now (need weed 'fast') i first do my old method.less soil less work...14 liter pots..new mix..in locked up condition.......in pre grow i did nice supersoil with decent nutrient add and watered it with overdosed em-a and 1ml sensi grow a b and big bud ...one times full ...
i had better and more weed than on pre pre grow where i used biobizz...but i used much biobizz thats why(not to much but you kno what i mean)...but the point why i use AN...is i got some good rest of it...and maybe its bit faster growing...or maybe not... but use what you got... and no overdoing anymore..
i learned my lesson...i wanted to do more,more, to much...force yield... called my supersoil ,ultrasoil..damn idiot,,,lol..ok i will continue the ultra way but only with additive's not with nutes..
and we all kno no till soil will get better with the cycles but i wanted to give it a to heavy start...

but it also have could worked when didnt would lost my path with the waterings..thats the hard part for me...we all saw them vegging good when i was giving alot microbes...

shit....

genetics were bad ass...

that would have be my second harvest i could have make after my last grow..i didnt have spot for 2 months..

the king kong i took out , i hoped she will reveg ,started to flower outdoors...
i pop some outdoor seeds this days and some indoor seeds soon as possible...hopefully end of week

sorry people...i keep up...
[youtubeif]cefCdPe-U0Y[/youtubeif]:biggrin::tiphat:.:huggg:..cry.....

Last edited:

wasgedn

yo syd, yo people,yo avinisha....damn i started a long txt some time

ago but i deleted as coco fellow and other was getting busted...

....i am surroundet by bustings....like i said my german fellows who

dont read this....pharma industry is fckng hard now and harder in

future..

i could manage to fight against the enzymes(or something else) in the

trails but its so sad...they said in tv in 5 years deutschland will

harvest no own fruit no this no that...why: they say the ground is

killed by pestizides .....and mineral chem fert but that they didnt

said , same that many farmers give a fck on fert industry and go back

or go to modern healthy soil tactics...it is cause of trails and no

rain cause of trails...
i got big trees who giving no harvest this year again..

i can tell you the king kong strain is awsome...those who have

mothers of old dutch monsters are blessed .i growed that plant so bad
cause she was in that hot soil ..and cause the night temps until

middle may were to cold ,under 10..ridiclious
but i did a bit mainlining it and she give me a week of quality smoke , finnaly again damn
cheap seeds great strain...i mentioned it has some fame in europe...

sorry for lack of wasgedn but i had to recover after my fckt up

grow...then i lost another friend which i was growing up with...and

then the bustings...all around...
i hope my web tunneling is enough..
forums are great but not worth it to get busted ...
but i got to say (lol) i was arguing and commenting all the the time

in my mind... is my enlish better now eheh....

i got 9 501 og reg,1 mohan ram,2 nl vision,some bagseeds on day 15, i

transfer them today.....critical widow,somango,sour d and outdoors

1 reg blue blood,3 wasgedn sensi early skunk * serious ak ,2 wasgedn

rqs cri*ak...but some of the bagseeds which are indoors coming

out later

btw my floor is still dirty and my soil cooks only 2 weeks and few

days eheh..
but i did better mixxes...
i pracxtice no till also in small pots on vegetables...
i thiking about to do same with my 14 liter canna pots which i am

using on current grow...so i could go on with my no till thread too..
i giving you guys a pics update soon..

wasgedn

i forgot ..pls apologize my thoughts in older post...i never would go backwards...no AN MINERAL FERT EVER...sry for that...eheh
maybe i use it on outdoor autos...

wasgedn

thx mate nameless....damn i wanted to 'yo'youre name too but i didnt ...now i got bad conscious...:)

i got new technic to foilar rockdust (zeolith/ and diabas with dry#ed on lacto bacillus...really cool...20 bugs 25 kilo)....i got no big devivce for that...i give a em foilar product directly into well shaft..then water trees and stuff..after that take a leaf blower...turn it around ..tube up...rockdust into sucking-shaft...have fun....i got a pic garden in the fog...but best is the cloud coming out of the blower...

wasgedn

i got new technic to foilar rockdust (zeolith/ and diabas with dry#ed on lacto bacillus...really cool...20 bugs 25 kilo)....i got no big devivce for that...i give a em foilar product directly into well shaft..then water trees and stuff..after that take a leaf blower...turn it around ..tube up...rockdust into sucking-shaft...have fun....i got a pic garden in the fog...but best is the cloud coming out of the blower...

wasgedn

about new soil...14 liter pots....i did 3 pots without fert...only light fert like ewc 15-20% and a handfull terra preta granulate,seeweed,wine-trester on 90 liter bucket...rockdusts,bentonite,super cera,stuff ... i used more perlite and vermiculite this time but also a few hands raw bentonite to hold water...
then i did 6 pots with a bit guano and chicken manure pellet,horse manure pellets,3- 4 pellets each on 90 liter (small ones,round about 3-4mm diameter) ...
then another 6 pots with bit more but not much fert....
in flower i give 1 grain of 0-30-0 processed rockphosphat on soil surface and i got some gk organics fish-stuff ,some like 4-5-6 or so and another one: palmtree ashes 0-0-30...for making fert tea...just one times each i think...

now i am on the fast train again..seedling mix is same as above without fert but only tiny amount of terra preat granulate.....also on 31 celcius last days they keep on growing fast...(this room isnt easy but i will get it)
im watering with overdose em-a and seeweed (yo syd eheh) every time and every 3-4th i add a em product with huminacid...

i am on to jaykushs lacto thread but i am glad to have my buy products...got a lot of extra stuff to do..no rain until early may...no its ok in reference to rain..but you never kno when they doing the day with the extra fckt up trails...always really subtle and undercover but with impact...

wife gave wildduck to much food ...now there are 10 little duck child which growing fast as cannabis ...i told her to do not...
they killed the pond...had to transfer fishes into old pool...

Last edited:

wasgedn

picture.php

young outdoor KINGKONG bud (rosenthal superbud*ss chronic)....i cut her weeks to early...night temps for the most of the time under 10...to hot soil..but its nevertheless good weed...breeder says up to 900g per m² indoors
picture.php

the big ones are 21 days and are reg 501og....the small ones are fems and they came from the red cups...the other from 2 liter long pots...i will stay with the 2 liter long pots from now on at all...the smaller ones are a few day later germinated...most of the og were germinated on next day after planting..the reg ones are fast but the small fems are more standing up...

i suspect the 2 tallest og's as males...could this be like this ??

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

wasgedn

you did affecting me a lot syd.....lol...though i had read a thousend times : on living soil and with feeding microbes you need less than half of the fert than normal..'normal' is even way to many...

wasgedn

i store no soil in groom anymore , i did the soil locked up , but there are back...i did some silicia sand on top...but i dont fear them...the only thing i could fear from them is rootinfection but i giving a lot of lacto bacillus and we will see how long the sand stays on top , which cut there cycle

G

Beautiful and clean setup,amigo!No cover crops this time?

Yes,the taller ones are usually male as you said,but not always.

I try to feed salt nutes only in flowering for 5 weeks usually...And mostly only if I see deficiencies starting to show.
Trying full organic in my own soil is really difficult for me ,don't have the time or space to cook my own soil...You are brave to experiment :)But I'll try the biobizz line for once at least to give me a hint on organic product...For sure I'll continue to start starving the plants at least 2 weeks before harvest(prefer 3 with salt nutes) .

wasgedn

no ...no covercrops this time hehe....

my soil is no over week 4....yea that cooking thing is such a thing...experimenting also eheh...about cooking i write something when i am over the mountain with this grow..

my experiment this time was to add more rockdusts,vermiculite and perlite...soon i have to water every day....its more work but seems to get more grow..

later i will mark on pic which pots are non fert,fert more fert...

[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]7 days later ..they are thirsty...now i realized how much to water...[/FONT]
picture.php

Last edited:

wasgedn

next day
picture.php

this is a doublepost but i want to see better sry...
picture.php

now up to date pics again..
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts