What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

No Till Corner

wasgedn

[youtubeif]DocT4AZdZq4[/youtubeif]
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

15 watt pond uv filter light or luke skywalker sword...maybe i will manage it knock again to fire up my tent but i couldnt resist......i can see the gas-cloud in there...very cool...on motion picture it would movin all the time...
when you never here again from me you kno what happened..

Last edited:

wasgedn

you dont want to see my groom floor lol...hehe...spray spray like a .....
[YOUTUBEIF]3qWTZRP4RCs[/YOUTUBEIF]

Last edited:
G

Hi bro!I don't know about the uv...I'd put it a little far until someone chimes in...
Girls are looking fantastic,this sapphire,wow!

wasgedn

damn i grilled my og's and one ms a bit..this uv light has 15 watt but comes with heavy magnet ballast...so fockin strong...it was just a day...and it wasnt that near i thought..
but i should have change incoming air through spudnik to outcoming air through spudnik earlier...i did now immediately in shok mode...uv lights i uninstalled too...
i will use the one repti uvb light socket with other led 2700k on lower plant...my hps was also to deep for that climate..i changed it too...

maybe uv lights for killing algae isnt a good option as uv grow-light....but i will test the lightsword on next grow but 1 hour a day and 1 m far away..better 1,2
---------------------------------------
whats your minmum night temp you prefer ? im on 14...can i go down when day temps are good...?

Last edited:

wasgedn

upper bud cells seems cured....damn...i spray them everyday for a few days from now on...seeweed and other product with humin acid ,em,folic acid and some other stuff
picture.php
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

that happens when i changing set up while grow is runnin...but i had no other choice..i could have turn around the fan but noo...
picture.php

wasgedn

damn ...every 30 sec this picture comes to my mind...
damn i should have kno ...this tech isnt available anymore ...you can only get newr ones ,other tubes....old tech is always bad ass...
it have could been that i would have gone morrow evenning into groom...then it woulded be nearly over...wtf

G

Damn bro,did this happen from heat or from radiation?F#ck!At least you saved them,don't worry...:comfort:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
wasgedn
you are spraying humic and fulvic every day?
might be burning plants with the humic... maybe fulvic also, in combination with the lights...
i'd say save yourself the humic in foliars and put the humic more in your soil, diversify your foliars a lil more, some liquid calphos in early bloom does wonders... soak some kashi in water and foliar with the filtered liquid, make some fermented plant extracts perhaps

sorry for the woes, looking good otherwise

wasgedn

thx alot for your all youre advice's avanish...thx for kashi tip ...i will do that..

diversify your foliars a lil more
yep...:)

----------------------------
it was folic acid not fulvic...fulvic acid was in this product in the past but they changed it..

thx for calphos...

i was searching for potassium silicate in common too..saw that in youre thread....eheh

until when do you foilar calcium carbonate ...or do you anyway?

Last edited:

wasgedn

it was karma cause i was unpolite in a different thread....hehe

but what i learned first about organic growing is that foilar spray is at least a weekly standart , also when you got non pest or bugs.....
when grow organic in proper way , fck ups happen only cause of human misstake...
some dutch breeder said nature isnt perfect but nature is perfect

wasgedn

all my plants are affected now...dunno what the fck is on...

i even changed back to mh today...the hps i used is old...got a new one but from china ..

but they had climate change ...i hope it comes from that...im down to 13 degree celcius in night...outcoming air now through spudnik...today 5-6 pm i had 19 degree on plant bottom.before changing it was around 24 degree at plant foots.the last days before it was pretty warm outside until i changed settings now its 10-15 outside...
my lamp hang pretty high now,..switched 1 clip fan back 1 step...
i really hope this comes from climate contrast last 2 days and following humidity drop cause warm through spudnik air is dry as fck alone...before i changed settings all was fine...and i thought to myself comon give a fck grow whole grow with mh , yield will be good enough and dont play around with that uv , its always a risk i thought but no....and overdoing again.....fffcccckkkkk.....and i should have changed incoming air earlier...i hope its multiplication of all
i will only 1 max 2 components foilars in future...better 1 component and fck up....

what ever i will walk through the pain...damn...

i will switch back from just water to water and 2,5 ml EM period...forever

Last edited:

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i throw a couple handfulls in a 50 gallon bucket, would say about a cup per gallon or so
soak for 24 hours at least generally