picture.php

Last edited:

wasgedn

this one is an older pic
picture.php

newer pics
picture.php

picture.php

i dont kno yet but the small pots with ikea flood table are maybe more effective than the big pots..
picture.php

picture.php

wasgedn

i dont have a good feelin posting....its become more and more GDR part 2 over here...
all secure browsing makes no sense when bb has his state trojan on youre puter...

the cannabis law is made extra bad...so we have to make this thing happen ...ok...so we do a shitty cannabis law ...
also witnesses can be forced to talk ,over here ,now...new law...
really .....
what comes next ...

Last edited:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
hey guys i got a quick question. today i went to water my casey jones and as i was walking through the woods i come up on a log that had a bunch of that green moss growing on it...so i get a ideal that im gonna take some that moss and cover the top of my hole with this as i think it will help retain water better for my plant..well as i picked it up there was a bunch of earthworms that was under there and the whole top part of that log was nothing but worm castings...little small dark black looking balls...anyways the log is so fkn soft i could crumble it in my hand, would this be good to take a few hand fulls of this and top dress it onto my hole? do u think it would add a ton more microbes to my hole?

Avinash.miles

Caregiver Extraordinaire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hey guys i got a quick question. today i went to water my casey jones and as i was walking through the woods i come up on a log that had a bunch of that green moss growing on it...so i get a ideal that im gonna take some that moss and cover the top of my hole with this as i think it will help retain water better for my plant..well as i picked it up there was a bunch of earthworms that was under there and the whole top part of that log was nothing but worm castings...little small dark black looking balls...anyways the log is so fkn soft i could crumble it in my hand, would this be good to take a few hand fulls of this and top dress it onto my hole? do u think it would add a ton more microbes to my hole?

yes yes yes
mulch w that shit

wasgedn

BTW
moos is also a bit a natural fungicide......
one of my suppliers they do a alcohol extract with liver-moos .....
should be able to do this homemade too...

wasgedn

EDIT
such a ....i meant in the right corner at the front are the 3 no-fert-pots... in common there are 4 corners in a tent , so i should told you which i meant...gosh
the 2 rows in back are less fert and the 2 rows in front are a bit more fert....

Last edited:

herbgreen

Veteran
This is some important stuff to think about microbiotic activity and how to create the environment and nutrient Thats something to think about

I was thinking growing plants always depletes nutrients but not really the way this works all that activity creates.... anyhow this is worth studying

wasgedn

so...i fckt up this grow too....
eh eh....

no i didnt....
:rtfo::witch:
dankest plants somango and one rd1 pheno from 501..
i will post when its over in a few days..im going 11 weeks 1212...its all 8-9 flower weeks plants...
i will post this and then keep on low profile...
i move my spot and after i will post...

its def able to grow on 2 weeks old supersoil....with suxxes...

peace brothers...

----------------
miles my mod in my sub has ingnored me and didnt delete my posts in gdr2 sub...can you help?
-------
btw i pulled 6-7 kilos tomatoes out of the white house....woohhooo
---------------------------

wasgedn

DAY69 1212
mohan ram
picture.php

501....rd1 pheno i guess...and somango site bud in the front
picture.php

dankiest plant with blamango
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Last edited:

wasgedn

DAY70-73 1212
picture.php

picture.php

it wasnt wanted but some of you kno the pic of sour d on the seedbank sites lol....blue gloves are missing here damn..
picture.php

--------------------------------
somango
picture.php

picture.php

Last edited: