What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL5 x Haze??

maxibiogreen

Veteran
yeah they take a while because of the Haze factor. Im growing a FemaleSeeds Neville's Haze hybrid at the moment (Neville's Haze x Jack Herer), which has been flowering for 11 weeks now, and it still looks like it's got 2-4 weeks left in her

By comparison, Sensi lists their Haze x NL5 as 65-70 days (9-10wks), due to the 50% NL5 compared with 25% in Nevilles Haze

Yeah the pheno I have is a 10 weeker and it s a bomb everyone just love it ,,, taste,smell,high ,,,,I m happy to tell you I know the perfect plant. My Nl5#Haze.

PS it came from sensi.

L

Laugan Gaucher

I've got a lot of IBL lines from GreenHouse Neville Haze. All the pics I see about Neville , there a strain like that under my HPS. Neville Haze is the best weed I know, It is (NL#5 x Haze) X Haze if I had understand All that I've read about.

nirvana NLx HAZE is sensi seeds Nl#5 Haze f2,f3,f4...that's why they are much diversity

bigherb

Veteran
Yeah the pheno I have is a 10 weeker and it s a bomb everyone just love it ,,, taste,smell,high ,,,,I m happy to tell you I know the perfect plant. My Nl5#Haze

those pics r lovely im sure you get some yield

what year is the sensi stock from ?

id love to hear a smoke report im curious as to the taste/aromas

ive always wanted to taste nevs old nl5haze along wit silver haze

1luvbigherb

KindBudKid

1luvbigherb

BigHerb..

Shanti recently released a new batch of seeds made from old Nev stock that he(Shanti) had a look through.. Some of those strains included NL5/Afghan, NL5/Haze, NL5/Haze x Sk, Sk/Haze, Ortega.. Off the top of my head.. I have the list in pm..

These are the NL5/Haze seeds I'd like to look through... Not expensive either..

bigherb

Veteran
BigHerb..

Shanti recently released a new batch of seeds made from old Nev stock that he(Shanti) had a look through.. Some of those strains included NL5/Afghan, NL5/Haze, NL5/Haze x Sk, Sk/Haze, Ortega.. Off the top of my head.. I have the list in pm..

These are the NL5/Haze seeds I'd like to look through... Not expensive either..

these are not the same as nevs 88 nl5haze

as this stock contains the haze C parent ,neville has spoke highly of the cross

i look forward to a smoke report

1luvbigherb

1luvbigherb

maxibiogreen

Veteran

1luvbigherb

The yield from this plant is above average, quiet impressive i d say.....
I could not tell you about what year the seed stock was from.
anyhow,,,great high grade marijuana

Last edited:
I was impressed even with Nirvana version. Top notch stuff. Took 12 weeks. On the other hand, DP Brainstorm/Hempstar definately is not the real shit, because it is ready in 8-9 weeks and diesel smell is not there and neither is potency.

NLbred

Bump

After 14 years, how does Sensis NL5 x Haze? Or MNS? I just got my MNE NL5HZ in the mail yesterday. Some of the fastest delivery from overseas, getting popped tomorrow. Want to do a pack hunt outdoors this year.

Any MNS NL5/HZ experience?
Hey PT..I ran some MN NL5 a couple years ago(2020) and out of 5 I had 4 males and one female and they were all indica leaning except one tallish male..i am running 4(fems) from SENSI and one just finished and was 38 inches and very indica and was cut at 8 weeks and 48 grams and the smoke was not bad..I have three at the moment in bud and they are very stocky and very thick stemmed,so in short they are also leaning to the indica side..I know this is not a great number of plants but it was still the same outcome.. not like the ones I grew(best weed ever) in 1990/91 from the Seedbank stock.. they were all sativa leaning and top shelf, I had 3 girls and each one was a great yielder and hard to pick which was better. I sure do wish I had one of those plants today..sigh
Surprisingly the Mr Nice was just above average and I was surprised that it was not the bell ringer that I hoped for, I compare all A5 to the Seedbank NL5. Good luck with your hunt and I am sure you can find something in MN genetics as my experience was with a small batch..nothing scientific

PlasmaTube

Hey PT..I ran some MN NL5 a couple years ago(2020) and out of 5 I had 4 males and one female and they were all indica leaning except one tallish male..i am running 4(fems) from SENSI and one just finished and was 38 inches and very indica and was cut at 8 weeks and 48 grams and the smoke was not bad..I have three at the moment in bud and they are very stocky and very thick stemmed,so in short they are also leaning to the indica side..I know this is not a great number of plants but it was still the same outcome.. not like the ones I grew(best weed ever) in 1990/91 from the Seedbank stock.. they were all sativa leaning and top shelf, I had 3 girls and each one was a great yielder and hard to pick which was better. I sure do wish I had one of those plants today..sigh
Surprisingly the Mr Nice was just above average and I was surprised that it was not the bell ringer that I hoped for, I compare all A5 to the Seedbank NL5. Good luck with your hunt and I am sure you can find something in MN genetics as my experience was with a small batch..nothing scientific
Great feedback, man. Thanks!

NLbred

PT I would say the Sensi has added some indica to this strain as it was a good yielder and the taste is better than MNS but I also did not run it(MNS) twice so it may have improved it somewhat. I still have a couple packs of MNS NLa5 so one day I will explore them more but right now I have been on a haze hunt. I lived in Vancouver BC in 1990's and a friend grew a couple seeds out of the seedbank NLa5 seeds I had left over and had one female..he said it was the longest flowering plant he ever grew(14 weeks) and thought it was swag but when he smoked it he said it was the best he ever had. this was someone who grew for bikers and gangs(they like quick plants of 8 weeks) he told me he wished he had a copy of it to smoke himself as it was not a cash crop type weed.. nothing compares today to this strain so far in my search.. peace out
NL

PlasmaTube

24 popped, 24 up, split between pots and solo cups.

MNS

NL5 x Haze
IMG_20240418_055412315.jpg

willydread

Dread & Alive
Veteran
I REALLY love Nl5hz, every seedbanks got own version, and all are special in their own way.
I tried the Sensiseeds version a bunch of years ago, so I don't know what it's like now, in the last few years I've tried the Nirvana and MNS version, both great, I love the nirvana version, very nld and "hazey", the mns version is certainly more manageable, selected for indoors, with higher yields (I never pay compliments to mns but 5hzC is certainly an exceptional but it's also quite underrated,) so good on choosing this variety, I follow with interest...

mack 10

Veteran
Got some ssh f2s that Jimmy nitz gifted me , the F1 was a prize from winning the ic cup way back
Hope you find that super 🔥 nl haze.

Latest posts

Latest posts