What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NL5 x Haze??

T

The_Skunkist

Yeah the female seeds Xline is a little evolution of the northern light x haze and seems very interesting.(=Sour nothern light X neville haze)
I had a sensi one in 2000 till 2004. It was a good plant, one of my all time favorite. Buy the 2 strains !
Peace

Last edited:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
whoa thanks to the guys who gave me a reputation point for my contribution :)
Wish I could say more about Northern Lights #5 x Haze but i've already said pretty much all I know. I will let yous know more when I've grown one out. I will soon, as I have a pack from Nirvana.
Thanks, and happy

G

great thread..... Very knowledgeable peeps, even the ones who say they do not know. That is knowledge, as well....

I really like NL5 X HAze, and this helped - I thought I was stuck with Sensi, but alas, many other choices.... Thinking Atomic Haze (although I sure would love to see some pix) as #1, but was recently offered what was called a super-fantastic pheno of Silver Haze in Clone form, so that may be the one. Hopefully, I can try the end product first....

I am running something with the Haze name in the title, from seed, from a well-known seed co., but hellifIknow if there is really any Haze in it...

Last edited:

johnnyboy

hey guys im happy to say i smoked some nl 5 x haze first time i went to holland

at homegrown fantaseeds

it was like 5e for .8g

it was the time wer there was purple star and durban poison outdoor for 5e 1g

man the weed, it works like rocket,
i grabbed the bong, little nuggets, damn man, i am so high, this must be the haze in the genes, anyways yeah, never tryed kushes or chems, but this is good weed man!

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
btw the famed Neville's Haze = Haze x Northern Lights #5.
(but that's not to say that Haze x Northern Lights #5 = Neville's Haze) :)
Im not sure of the exact percentage but there's only a little bit of NL5 in it, 25% or less. Flowering time ~14wks, even with the NL5 in her

Last edited:
G

Didn't know that about Neville's...... Thx..>!

It takes forever to finish, right...? I am looking for something a little faster, if poss......

Had some NL #5 X Haze at a Medclub which was a revelation....! Not all hybrids are created equal.. arr arr

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
yeah they take a while because of the Haze factor. Im growing a FemaleSeeds Neville's Haze hybrid at the moment (Neville's Haze x Jack Herer), which has been flowering for 11 weeks now, and it still looks like it's got 2-4 weeks left in her

By comparison, Sensi lists their Haze x NL5 as 65-70 days (9-10wks), due to the 50% NL5 compared with 25% in Nevilles Haze

Last edited:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
btw i think i was right about Neville's Haze being 25% NL5, because the description of it as given by Mr Nice (it is afterall a Shantibaba creation) describes it as a "3/4 sativa", the recipe being Haze x (Haze x NL5) ...
A tribute to the father of all modern seed companies, Neville Schoenmakers. There is something very special about this 3/4 sativa that those in the know will recognize once they smell the end product. It can be difficult to know what to base your selective reasoning on, but the plants that go longer than 16 weeks indoor will really not be of value in the end to indoor cultivators.A tip for those who do find a long flowering plant they wish to keep...clones usually finish 2-3 weeks quicker than the seed mother plant and therefore will give the grower a possibility to finish something that normally needs the tropics to grow in.The full flavor is sativa all the way so for you Indica lovers this plant will not be for you! It was made by combining a pure Haze to a NL5/Haze, thus creating probably one of the most influential plants of our time , certainly for flavor , aroma and effect. It is a must if you are within 10' of the equator for outdoor cultivation , but indoor would be recommended in other regions.All seed companies owe the ground work and origin of modern cultivars to Nevil . Like the man himself...the legend grows!

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hola!!!

Yeah, the Neville´s Haze really consist of 25 % NL & 75 % Haze. Here´s some shots for you guys, let me introduce Neville´s Haze:

And here´s some cured Nevil´s:

Sorry for the crappy pic´s, if somebody wants to see the crazy resincontent, then zoom them picture´s!!! This is a Neville´s Haze from Mr.Nice seedbank, so it is as authentic that it can be!

This cutting I have finishes in about 90 days, of course you can run her couple weeks longer, but I found it gives trippier effects this way.

Last edited:

PhenoMenal

Hairdresser
Veteran
excellent work, looks like youve trained the heck out of that thing :) - awesome light coverage at the top

Here's mine ... the photos were taken at about 10 weeks, but it's currently at day 77 (end of 11th week), and I'd say it's got about 2 or 3 weeks left, so yeah this one might end up finishing around day 90 also

ps. this is actually FemaleSeeds version, which is actually Neville's Haze x Jack Herer, so (Haze x (Haze x NL5)) x Jack Herer, so I guess it's 20% Jack Herer? Its an absolute octopus of a thing (i havent done any training, i just let it grow natural), long arms going everywhere and struggling to support themselves due to having so many buds, i may have to tie some branches up

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Yeah, she had mites on veg, so she vegged in a little restricted closet = lot´s of bending & bondaging ? I topped her once!!!

You have nice girls too, I have been considering that strain sometimes, but I think I have too many haze crosses right now, so I grow them first...

S

seaofvert

hi,
about sensi , i d like to say that its the worst experience i ever had with a seed co.
Very expensive beans
really low germ. rate

so of course when you ll get one going it s a good one but it for sure isn t worth the price you paid

2 good beans for 120 ............

go to serious seeds there is the real stuff (out of order of everyting at the moment dho)

best of luck to find the seed co who suit you

regards
sea

G

Nirvana gets there genetics from most of the popular companys..and all your paying for is genetics... found this out the hard way :)..

All your paying for is genetics... and if the person who didn't create it isn't selling it... then your just paying for genetics :) who cares who you get it from.. I got some Northern Lights x Shiva seeds from Nirvana... pop'd 5 and got 5 uniform females from non fem seeds :) nice genetics woo.

Anyway I have fem Arjan's Haze #1 seeds... hopefully it goes well with a 11week flower period..

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
^^^ Yeah, I agree with you that Nirvana solds genetics that are quite cheap and hide quite keepers! Their NL5 x Haze is very nice strain and so underrated!

G

my ultra haze #1 took over a 100 days

HENNESSY said:
Nirvana gets there genetics from most of the popular companys..and all your paying for is genetics... found this out the hard way :)..

All your paying for is genetics... and if the person who didn't create it isn't selling it... then your just paying for genetics :) who cares who you get it from.. I got some Northern Lights x Shiva seeds from Nirvana... pop'd 5 and got 5 uniform females from non fem seeds :) nice genetics woo.

Anyway I have fem Arjan's Haze #1 seeds... hopefully it goes well with a 11week flower period..

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Surprised not to see DP's 'Hempstar" mentioned!?! Another NL5 X Haze cross.
Always heard great things about it.
The Neville's DOES kick considerable butt tho! :kos:

G

cough is a NL5 X Haze, but which one......????????

So, gleaned from the illustrious group of Haze Hounds, of which I am one, I bring together the following ideas.
(I am running A Haze dominant Strawberry Cough, boy is it grand. Finishes in 62-66 days....)

------->
Atomic Haze, Isis, Hempstar.... All NL5 X Haze hybrids.......?

The winner is.................???????? Any fotes....?

Thx, y'all, in Advance, and in general for the killah info.

not the haze, just a nice fote of C99 X Bubba Kush below

Last edited:
G

I only read the thread title and did not read anything else in the thread soooo the NL x Haze I'm familiar with was pretty much a pure haze. It would finish outdoors in the Northern Hemisphere about early December. The plant I saw in a heated greenhouse about December 7 ended up coming in at 12+ lbs, with supplemental lighting, about a week after cause the snow took things down. My buddy said his friend up the road came in about 20 lbs with one plant with supplemental lighting fed by a nice hydro-elec setup...heh heh.

This stuff was puff all day kind of weed...that's why you needed a lot :rasta:.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts