What's new

NJ Medical Marijuana

leftyguns

damnit so that means someone will get to charge me outrageous prices for it might as well still be illegal the price will reflect that

leftyguns

Jersey is stuck in the past all the other states are adopting new policies on mj while we sit here stone age, sigh, bunch of corrupt ass mafia tie having politicians

MadBuddhaAbuser

Kush, Sour Diesel, Puday boys
Veteran
guess we busted that server too

"The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few
moments."

leftyguns

Yea they are saying that because they have ties to the pharmaceutical companies as in raising money for them to run etc. oxy's wow those things are so bad in comparison to mj . oxy's kill people and ruin people's lives by making them addicted.

xOOx

senate votes start around 5-5:15pm EST today..whenever it comes up on the schedule they will vote today..if they pass it (which has a high probability, lol) then it goes to corzine who said he would sign it into law before he leaves office.

xoox

come on garden state...make us proud. If or when it passes today, what are the steps to amending the bill so that we can eventually get it where we want (homegrow's, acceptable limits, etc.)? Anyone know? I should have payed attention in school damn it.

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
i got tears in my eyes its not the bill i wanted but a huge step in the right direction i think it will be easier to make ammendments to get the bill reasonable then it was to get it passed to begin with congradulations and thankyou to everyone including myself for whatever role they played in gettin this passed every letter everyphone call mattered
peace gardenstaters congrads all

I'm listening to the live senate feed that was supposed to start around 5 or 5:15 according to a post on this thread from today, however all I get is silence.

Latest posts

Latest posts