What's new

Nirvana White Rhino

G

POMH,
The first pic has a topiary look, very elegant greeting guests at the door.

J.

redrider

I grow everything 12/12 from seed myself (only natural sunlight) and the WR is my favorite strain so far. I like it better then most Sativa (depending on the time of day/night). Really great herb!

Lucky 7

I've nearly smoked mine up!! 911!!

I've got some seeds 4 summer, & am finishing up some Hashberry, but Nirvana's White Rhino is very hard to beat come
nighttime.

Peace out!! :yummy:

DOS

Man I'm so stoked to have this plant! My pheno is strait rockin in potency! I've been taking sampler bud starting from day 33. The latest sample from day 40 is awesome! I love the flavor too! I've been giving my plant alot of carbo load I think its helping with the flavor for sure. Harvest day is coming on 4/20 :woohoo:

Day 39 in this shot.
19772Frostyrhinoday39.jpg

Last edited:

southpaw

Wow, killer plant DOS. I've been searching the boards for the perfect indica, and since it seems like all you bastards bought out Black Domina, I might have just saved $50 lol. :chin:

What is the general consensus on odor here? I realize we're looking at a highly variable set of genetics, but I'm wondering what lies on the opposite end of the spectrum from "Christmas wreath"? "Slightly skunky" or "summer solstice highway carcass skunky"?

G

My nirvana WR smelled skunky with a hint of sweet pine. An enormous producer compared to their widow. I got the 10 pack and so far this is one of my favs. Excellent Job Dos!

G

I grew this for my first few grows and was very impressed. Its a vast Improvement over the widow as stated. I ordered it again a while ago but got the widow :( as that vendor was out, not here! But i got another pack on the way to me now with some other goodies. I took a plant at ten weeks and it felt like melting into the couch with some mental confusion. Still high the next morning was the comment most my friends said :D

mpro

southpaw said:
Wow, killer plant DOS. I've been searching the boards for the perfect indica, and since it seems like all you bastards bought out Black Domina, I might have just saved $50 lol. :chin:

What is the general consensus on odor here? I realize we're looking at a highly variable set of genetics, but I'm wondering what lies on the opposite end of the spectrum from "Christmas wreath"? "Slightly skunky" or "summer solstice highway carcass skunky"?

my vaportek didn't go above 3 during the grow.

I would guess on about in the middle for smell, nothing insane, but cause for concern without any odor control.

southpaw

mpro said:
my vaportek didn't go above 3 during the grow.

I would guess on about in the middle for smell, nothing insane, but cause for concern without any odor control.

Thanks for the info man... in the future I'll probably shell out for a vaportek, until then I have to avoid anything majorly stinky.

soxx08

i just got a pack of rhino seeds. threw some in the dirt and now a few days later ive got some seedlings. just hope they're female now.

G

Heres a few of my white rhinos..... :D Its a nice strain for sure.

11322P1020315.JPG

11322P1020318.JPG

11322P1020266.JPG

11322P1020253.JPG

11322P1020240.JPG

11322P1020239.JPG

11322P1020238.JPG

11322P1020114.JPG

The last three is my keeper pheno... its yummy pine and strong creeper.

BloodyBill

Nirvanas WR has some problems, but potency is not one of those problems. i was among the first to do a grow/smoke report on Og back in early 03'. Mikay was the first.

If still the same as back then the problems to look for are autoflowering genotypes, and the od hermie or two.

I bought Swt#3 and got Wr as a freebie. The Wr blew the Swt#3 clear out of the water. The Swt yeilded well and tasted awsome, but potency, and quality of high were a runaway for the Wr.

G

interesting about the autoflower ones, I had this happen before with nirvanas early misty maybe theire related or something...I had 3 phenos of the white rhino and not one hermie banana luckily.

DOS

MMM White Rhino has been an awesome strain for me. It's currently on day 58 flower. I'm going for all-mostly amber trichomes. I germed one bean out of the pack and this is what I got.

These are from april 18 day 55 flower. I was gona chop them down on 4/20 but hte trichomes wern't what I wanted...

From the samples I've taken so far. It's been awesome I can pick a bud off the plant smoke it wet and it will taste like candy on the first puff pretty much everytime. Gets me pretty stoned, but heady. I've already built up a tolerance to it unfortunatly... The smell is like skunky fruity pine. The taste is pretty much the same as the smell. If you vape a fatty bowl you will be very very very toasted. Hints of anxiety at certain doses. I've noticed smoking alot can relieve some of the anxiety but be prepared for a nap. I sleep like a baby if I vape a fatty before bed. It does relieve pain in the higher doses, not so much in the lower doses...

I grew it in soil using a 4.5 gallon pot FoxFarm Ocean Forest with Dolomite lime and vermiculite. For nutrients I used the FoxFarm six pack(Growbig, Big Bloom, Tiger Bloom, Open Sessame, Beastie Bloomz, and Cha Ching), carbo load, BigBud, and a lil bit of Sweet in the end. I watered with tap water and I never pHed anything...
For lighting I use 12 4ft flouro t8s(mixed spectrum veg/flower with one UVB 8.0 reptisun) and 2 150wHPS.

I'm currently growin' a batch...I love the creep! :woohoo:
I'm growin in coir & hydroton (50/50) in a Water Farm w/ AN's Monkey Juice and 2+ program
The carboload does a beutiful thing along w/Overdrive and Big Bud
The SWeet Leaf really brings out the fruity pine taste and hashy flavor on exhale...
Its a favorite of mine!

jbarsk8

Right on, i'm real glad that you like the rhino, cause I do as well :joint: I'm also a fan of the AN line of nutes.