What's new

Nirvana White Rhino

jbarsk8

How're you all doing?
Here's another smoke report for you guys. This was NOT grown by me, but a friend. It is White Rhino from Nirvana seed company. The herb was grown in a 4x4 ebb and flo system under a 1000 watt light. Pbp and Cal-mag were used during flower as well as a RO water system.
Upon opening the jar there is a curious smell. It reminds me of walking into a barn. It smells of manure and hay almost but it isn't too strong. When breaking up the bud however, it was much more pungent. The bag appeal on the herb is great because of the amount of trichomes. Also, the way the bud stacks calyxs like crazy at the end of flower in these little "shoots" looks pretty cool.
The smoke is real nice on this stuff. When I smoke it out of the bubbler it's so smooth I can barely feel I took a hit, but it sure expands and if you took a good rip it will leave some cringing in the lungs and a tear in the eye. When I exhale it leaves a great hashy type taste in the mouth. I first feel it hit me in the body but when I try to think straight I realize my head is feeling the effect as well. Some good classic rock and some of this herb is a nice combination after a long day. Just relaxed, but zoned out into the music as well not even realizing it. Enjoy :joint:

G

glad to see you enjoyed the herb...goes to show, why spend top dollar at first...when you can get some grade a genes for cheap....nice report....

G

Thanks for the report jbarsk, I've grown it and love it. And couldn't agree with you more, it's certainly worth the price. And better that most. Does yours have a sleeper quailty to it? Mine was I smoked the J and thought it was weak but ten min kater I was in La La land. I bought more seeds couse I like it so much. I just need the space. Take care and thanks again.

jbarsk8

Yes smokey, this nirvana Rhino sure does have a sleeper quality. Just like you said, at first its like "damn i'm not that high" and BAM, you just got dropped off the edge and your on your way to sinking into the couch and drifting off.

G

i grew WR and it was one of favorite grows....... not to racy with relaxing quality high.....

G

i've heard nothing but good things from this particular strain. It's next on my grow list, gotta get NLight and some Rudys outta da way first.

Thanks for the report J8

G

I been growin Nirvana White rhino for almost a year now.... my all time favortite... I got a real "Donkey Dick" pheno. Takes a beating too, high temps, supercroping, just keeps comin back for more. here is a pile ;-)

G

i love that wierd smell good rhinos have... some would say it's faint, but if you've got the golden nostrils, you're sure to be pleased...

nice growin' and nice shots!

jbarsk8

DrawoH- I completely agree, nice quality high
BadTicket- It should be on your grow list, especially for the price, it's a great deal
deltamike21- that's a nice little trim session bro, glistening and all ! thanks for the pic
fernandro- yea, the smell is hard to describe but i like it

so is rhino a smelly plant to gro? as u say its faint? i have 10 seeds of it and wanna start it but not smell the whole house up!!

FormerOGer

great sig weedkrazy and great pics everyone. Nice thread, I've always loved white rhino. Probably my all time personal favorite to grow.

"You got knocked the fuck out!"

G

I've just finished growing Nirvana's WR for the 2nd time. The 1st from
seed and the 2nd from clones.

I would have to agree with Jackbarsk8's smoke report. I've often remarked, "this weed smells like hay". The smell improves considerably (as does the smoke) somewhere around week 3 of cure.

I'm sure if I had the patience, the experience would have kept improving with
time & curing. It seemed to me that I didn't build up a quick tolerance to this weed (as compared to NL & to a lesser degree skunk #1).

My plants didn't have a powerful odor. Don't get the impression they weren't
stinky though.... I'll not grow them again because they're so damned leafy. Takes too damn long to manicure!

Totally right one w/ the "shoots" too....kinda looked like an alien bud! This pic is about 15 days
before harvest.

rodia

Well not always good things to do!

Well not always good things to do!

hillbillieonpcp said:
glad to see you enjoyed the herb...goes to show, why spend top dollar at first...when you can get some grade a genes for cheap....nice report....
Hi ! how are you ? I feel the needs to jump in here because i was wondering what saving about 30 Euro's from Originals Greenhouse Seeds Co. White Rhino's , Because if you guys like the Nirvana's copy on White Rhino you miss an important point QUALITY ! When you buy wine you dont go for the cheapest bottle because you know you will get drunk but on low grade Wine Weed is same thing (to my opinion)If you only spend 20 eoro's for a copy you get well the copy but if you push a little bit on budget you get the finest wine ! To me this is all clear and unless your a beginner into this saving on genetics is showing it on final product ! Peace , Rodia :joint:

G

Rodia,
Have you compared the two? Just wondering what the differences are...

Latest posts

Latest posts