What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

G

thought i would give bubblelicious another shot, ordered a second pack. received it a while back but i finally decided to germinate it. been 6 days in a paper towel method (which ive germed hundreds of seeds, and most of them always germed with the exception of bad/dead seeds) I think I have had a fairly high rate, and germinated enough seeds in paper towels to know that the nirvana bubblelicious seeds are crap.

that makes it 21 seeds total. the first pack i ordered i had 11 beans, second pack was 10. I have received extra seeds from nirvana before even though they were 10 packs. I have got 15 seeds and 12 seeds on 2 seperate nirvana WW orders. but now ive gone through 21 bubblelicous seeds, nota single one ever germinated. they are just bad seeds. shame, because from the pictures ive seen of other peoples bubble it looks amazing.

was i just extremely unlucky?

Last edited:

B4O2N0G

syztem said:
thought i would give bubblelicious another shot, ordered a second pack. received it a while back but i finally decided to germinate it. been 6 days in a paper towel method (which ive germed hundreds of seeds, and most of them always germed with the exception of bad/dead seeds) I think I have had a fairly high rate, and germinated enough seeds in paper towels to know that the nirvana bubblelicious seeds are crap.

that makes it 21 seeds total. the first pack i ordered i had 11 beans, second pack was 10. I have received extra seeds from nirvana before even though they were 10 packs. I have got 15 seeds and 12 seeds on 2 seperate nirvana WW orders. but now ive gone through 21 bubblelicous seeds, nota single one ever germinated. they are just bad seeds. shame, because from the pictures ive seen of other peoples bubble it looks amazing.

was i just extremely unlucky?

I have also attempted germinating bubblicious seeds and had bad success.Out of 5 only one popped and turned out male.It is a big waste of time growing one plant out over a month to find out its a male.Good thing ive got some better genetics now.

threeeleven

Nirvana Northern Lights #5 (2003 stock)

Nirvana Northern Lights #5 (2003 stock)

Here's a Nirvana NL5 from a 4 year old seed at 42 days 12/12.

Best $15 I've ever spent!

Echoes

Interesting...

Interesting...

nuggetshiner said:
Does anybody know if "Buy Dutch Seeds" is Nirvana product? If it is I have even more stories that will keep you up at night and give you hermie nightmares!

I'm pretty sure I've read somewhere that someone accused them of buying Nirvana's seeds and marking them up. Perhaps BDS buys in bulk from Nirvana? Their stock is rather similar. I ordered a pack of Misty from BDS. Had a good germination rate but I did have like three or four mutants. Took forever to arrive, also. Like a month and two weeks. I have no solid evidence, though. My memory fails me at the moment.

kindred1

wow, that M5 is a badass ICETOKER!

I have 6 Aurora Indica and 6 Blue Mystics that just started 12/12.
So far they are doing wonderful

Bonzo

Veteran
Man, this has been a great read! Obviously with seeds like Nirvana its gonna be hit and miss, but my thought would be that the seeds should be pretty fresh due to their low price and a prolly pretty high volume of sales. I really think anyone growing Nirvana should be prepared to find a winner and have a male ready to make some f2s. I have read the whole thread and have seen some incredible plants that i dont think anyone could say they were low quality, gotta love Nirvana! Fun, Fun, Fun!!!

peace

bonz

Nam myoho renge kyo~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
^^ what that guy said :D very cool read :yes: need more of this type of thread here...
I got some PPP that I'll be reporting on 40 beans, should see some real variation in there me thinks!

G

grapepunched

here's some Who's Your Daddy #5 shots (aka Apollo 11 x PurePowerplant)...
we recieved these seeds as a freebie from gypsy and seeds direct some years back.
thanks gypsy! oh yeah also some golden skush for y'all! TASTY!

WYD

and Golden Skush from the GN Collection...

Thanks for the LOVE Nirvana! :joint: :rasta: :)

-gp

Last edited:

Abby Normal

NorCalChron said:
growth solution :D

can anyone post up some more pics of jock horror? Everyone seems to like this strain and i have 10 germing in soil right now!

I've had excellent results from Nirvana's Jock Horror, with two distinct phenos, one producing a massive very thick, almost rock hard bud, and the other an incredibly large yielding gal with thick, sugary, banana-like buds. Check them out:

Pheno #1

Pheno #2

Not bad for a $15 pack of seeds!
Abby :wave:

facelift

This is the money you could be saving if you grow
Veteran
My 1st online purchase was a 4 pack of Nirvana seeds from seedbay. The 4 were White Widow, Bubblicious, Ice, Mast Kush and a free Mississippi Mud sample. They arrived safe and fast. I planted the pack of White Widow and within 3 days of planting, I had 6 sprouts. I'll give the other four seeds a few more days and if they don't show, I'll put them back in the package and try again later, when it's warmer.

I am pleased to get 6 little White Widow seedlings.

pandapuffin

my goodness.. that brick is astounding. I just want to hold it and caress it a little, can I?? :puppydoge ha. These are some of the best plants I've seen on IC.

nuggetshiner

Know what burns my ass? Flames bout 3 ft high.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Next time I make a ganja cylinder I'll put candles on top and take a pic. We can stick it
into somebody's thread who is having a b-day.

Abbey, those Jock Horror look very interesting, nice stuff.

Echoes, I purchased BDS Fourway, they should rename it Hermiway. I almost quit
growing because of that stuff. 5 females, prob about 5 on the potency scale, all had a
hay taste. 10 wks of growing with a couple more to go, completely diff types of
phenos and all went full blown hermie and seeded every plant in my garden, what fun.
Please! If your making your first seed purchase, USE SEEDBAY! All those seeds from
my plants and I wouldn't touch them with a 10 ft. pole. I'm not joking, I almost quit
growing because of that stuff!

I

Iron_Lion

Pimp Aurora said:
Aurora Indica under a 250w hps :smoke:

WOW! You've got that box tuned in. Are those from clones or seed? Are those 1 gallon grow bags? I run a 250 W grow box and have yet to take down yeilds like that, very impressive I must say. Maybe I was wrong doing LST all this time I should be lolly popping and sog'ing.