What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

mmmcake

did just that, nl#5 x cali-o and PPP x cali-o, very hopeful on the quality
nirvana's cali-o wasn't high power, but the quality was very nice

I was thinking cali-o x papaya or oger99. But that will be after I make more Cali-o so I can have more phenos to choose from.

igrowone

Veteran
I was thinking cali-o x papaya or oger99. But that will be after I make more Cali-o so I can have more phenos to choose from.

tell you the truth, all cali-o crosses sound good to me
though when you mentioned F2's, had the same plan, but had a strangely infertile cali-o female, few ill formed seeds, never had that happen before, just in case anyone ever had a similar experience

cjb420

ordering my blackberry seeds 2day. =) i was waiting till st patricks day soo i could use that coupon to get free shipping... and after waiting 2-3 weeks... i finally ordered.. adn the friggin coupon didnt work! sux. lol. i wrote mary but havent heard bak from her yet.. =/ oo well. yeaa i LOVE blackberry. i plan on crossing it with my cinderella 99

mmmcake

hey 70's rock. that blue mystic looks tasty as hell. i ordered a pack of them and they all came crushed :( the plastic sleeve around it was fine so im guessing they got crushed before shipping. oh well maybe ill try and order again some time.

70's rock

Thanks mmmcake!

Yeah, it looks amazing, doesn't it? Very, very heavy yielder aswell. Not that strong though, actually pretty weak. I will not grow this strain agian, so my advice to you would be to order another strain.

Of this bunch the Black Jack was the best, yield was not that great but other than that it was top notch bud.

bigAl25

Veteran
My blue mystic was not very strong either, but the Ak48 and bubblelicious were great, and I will order them again, great smoke, mine were fem seeds.

cjb420

heyy guys. a promo code for nirvana is CUCHULAINN it was a promo code for st patty's day. but has bbeen extended till the end of march. its free shipping. which is $11-$13. just thought id share. ordering sum blackberyy this weekend

budelight

Discovery Requires Experimentation
Veteran
Easter weekend Coupons!

1% off for each coupon.

Still missing one....

"Edit: Sale is over, coupons removed"

***We have hidden 15 easter eggs on www.nirvanashop.com - each gives you a 1% discount code. Collect all codes for a cumulative 15% off everything! The eggs will be well-concealed throughout the site, so happy hunting!***

***The codes will only be valid in the Easter weekend, from Friday the 6th until Monday the 9th. You need to add each found code to your order separately upon checking out - use the "add coupon code" option. The codes will stack, so adding five codes will give you a 5% discount, adding ten results in a 10% discount, etc. There are 15 eggs to be found in total, so search well before you order!***

Duplicate

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Royal Flush

I

IE2KS_KUSH

That AK48

That AK48

All AK48 nugs were last round and that plant is clone from original seed.

Last edited:

sniissi

Have to make my first post by adding few photos to this beautiful topic! Really nice buds you all having, must say.

These are four Nirvana AK-48 under 400w hps, 90w led and 100w cfl in a 90x50x160cm grow tent in Finland. They became pretty low after some LST even if they are having 16 litres of root space in hempy buckets of coco coir and perlite. Well i think 3 more weeks to go to be properly ready to harvest. They have now been 12/12 for 8 weeks.

blunt toker

NL, Ice, and bubbalicious

NL, Ice, and bubbalicious

Some budshots of my Keepers.

ICE

the rest are Northern Lights and bubbalicious. the bub is amazing smoke, smells sweet but is a slow vegger and no stretch. so I let her go but plan on gettin a pack soon to replace her. she was a single fem bean, the rest have been from reg 10 packs. I had a white widow but wasnt keeper material.

Attachments

• IMG_0879.JPG
    IMG_0879.JPG
    68.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 203.jpg
    203.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 15
  • 006.jpg
    006.jpg
    75.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 040.jpg
    040.jpg
    64.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 037.jpg
    037.jpg
    78.8 KB · Views: 16
  • 194.jpg
    194.jpg
    64.9 KB · Views: 19
  • 193.jpg
    193.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 17
  • 205.jpg
    205.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 15
  • 206.jpg
    206.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 22
  • 191.jpg
    191.jpg
    57.8 KB · Views: 15

blunt toker

first 4 are ICE, next 4 are bub, last 6 are Northern Lights. I have 2 phenos but I think its just 1. the big one is in flower now, ill have more pics in my in my diary soon. I love how chunky it gets, all fat and ripe by 9 weeks.

L

LuckyPunch

first pic nirvana afghaan ,nl an wz
2 pic nl makro
3 nl tree
4 nirvana chrysral
5 california orange

Latest posts

Latest posts