What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

T

thesloppy

I just perused the selection of Nirvana seeds on the bou and found no deals or combos offered. Are you mixing Nirvana up with Gypsy Nirvana? Two different vendors.

mgk :tiphat:

Nope, I swear there WAS a great deal on 4-packs of Nirana seeds being offered (under $100 for 4 packs of any of their female seeds), but looks like it pretty much ended as soon as I mentioned it. Typical. Maybe it was a weekend special.

igrowone

Veteran
i will corroborate the multi pack deal, had been up for quite a while
that's how it works, the buying itch strikes and the ointment has disappeared

edit: checked seedbay, they're still there, plenty of packs left

MaynardG_Krebs

Veteran
Nope, I swear there WAS a great deal on 4-packs of Nirana seeds being offered (under $100 for 4 packs of any of their female seeds), but looks like it pretty much ended as soon as I mentioned it. Typical. Maybe it was a weekend special.

I must be blind or crippled.. I did not see that offer on the site.. Oh well.. I cant purchase from them anyway.. no biggie..

mgk :tiphat:

edit: I do see them on seedbay, but still not seeing the offer on the bou..

T

thesloppy

I swear it was on the bou, on the front page and everything! I was window shopping for the strains I wanted just last night, but didn't bother placing an order as I didn't know the time was so limited.

I'm just going to cross my fingers and pretend the deal will re-appear sometime in the near future. I suppose I could ask someone in the know about it, but that's too close to exerting effort for my tastes.

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hey all, long time lurker/fan of the site. Been a Nirvana fan for just about as long. This is my Northern Light x Shiva I found back in 2009. I absolutely love her, and will keep her around as long as I possibly can. I did a grow report for the IC mag strain guide, just waiting for it to be approved. Thanks everybody for looking!

milo_xxx

Stress Tester/Plant Torturer
Veteran
ManyClouds~ so glad I have a pk of those in my collection. looks like they re going to move up my seeds to start next list. :tiphat:

Dirt Life

Veteran
Hello Maynard & Milo! Thank you both for the kind words and warm welcome! :thank you:

Yes, she does seem to foxtail a bit. Backing away the lights through flower seems to lower it a little, but she seems to foxtail no matter at the end either way. Not too big a deal, though. Milo, I hope you find a couple of great plants in that pack of yours,I had pretty horrible germ rates, but then again, I know the pack I received was sitting on the shelf foe two years before I even purchased them, and I'm sure I could've done a better job @ germination. Good luck with those, and thank you both again! :)

MrMagic

Hey guys, i wanted to be a Nirvana fan but it didnt work out for me, I tried a couple of 10 packs of Bubblicious regs and it was a failure.no 2 plants were the same in any way and all lacked flavor and potency.I had high hopes and really wanted that Bubblegum but it just didnt happen for me.maybe the fems throw off better representations of bubblegum but the reg seeds didnt have it.they were mostly sativa dominant with skinny buds with little frost and my partner gave me evil looks about it the entire time.maybe i will try again in the future as i know and have seen some great examples of it from Nirvana repeatedly

M

mugenbao

maybe the fems throw off better representations of bubblegum
Not for me, at least. I popped three of the fems just to fill in some space in the flower tent, all three were complete trash. Ended up throwing away several ounces of the finished buds after a while, just didn't even want to smoke it.

To be fair, I still intend to pop the rest someday and see what I get, but it's pretty darned low on my list of priorities at this point.

heres some organic ice

grown outdoor this season
only has a 2 month cure on it so far

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• DSCN7846.jpg
    DSCN7846.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCN7848.jpg
    DSCN7848.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 15
  • DSCN7849.jpg
    DSCN7849.jpg
    55.5 KB · Views: 14

sativa92

K++ on this thread... has anyone grown nirvana white rhino from recent seedstock? if so i would love to hear if it was the same as a few years ago? still to this day i havent found anything that rivals the potency of nirvanas white rhino...

dansbuds

Retired from the workforce Bullshit
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very discerning to hear some are not getting A+ plants from their packs . I just ordered 2 packs of each .... Ice , chrystal & bubblicious ... plus a freebie pack of venus fly trap . I am very stoked about getting these & poppin them . Hoping for at least 1 great keeper from each !!! :tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts