What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

cjb420

Heres a fe shots from my Full Moon Grow. =D

Heres a fe shots from my Full Moon Grow. =D

as i stated before. this strain is really underrated . its a great strain. the high is great.

cjb420

Nirvana's White Widow (yielded 3 1/2 ounces dry)

Nirvana's White Widow (yielded 3 1/2 ounces dry)

this was my 1st grow and my biggest harvest to date. she weighed in just under 3 1/2 ounces dry. vegged for 3 weeks and flowered for about 8. and grown ith only CFL's. 300 watts (Actual Wattage) she smelled jsut like fruity pebbles. and was sticky as hell. it is still my favorite smoke/plant to date.

cjb420

Nirvanas Super SKunk

Nirvanas Super SKunk

heres a few shots of my super skunk grow from a lil while back. anotehr great strain. didnt smell as strong as i thought it would. very potent tho. good for nightime smoke. tends to make me a lil sleepy tho. adn give me the munchies as well. =) finished in at about 8 weeks as well. also... *** the 1st pic is actually on the nirvana website now. =D very happy/proud of that. if u go to their website and look up the super skunk and click on it. you will see 3 pics.. one of which is mine. :jump:

yoss33

Veteran
When the light is strong like the sun is, then Full Moon packs well :)

p.s. though leafier as usual outdoors

just saw this thread, Nirvana was the first breeder I grew good seeds from. I have grown white widow, wonder woman, aurora indica, and master kush from Nirvana. All plants were amazing. Wonder woman is the best out of them all. I have a killer sativa dom pheno I cannot part with, it will be in my garden forever. It yields bigger than anything I've had and has some really powerful smoke with an intense unique citrus scent and taste.

I have PPP from them I haven't grown yet, but I'm sure like the others I won't be disappointed with the results. I've not had one bad plant from Nirvana's seeds. Their seeds are cheap for what they are too, great quality cannabis. I have most of my original seed purchases still and have just been cloning the first beans I popped

cjb420

A few Ak 48 buds

A few Ak 48 buds

this one was a frosty lil fucker. lol. one of the frostiest plants ive grown. only one i think was frostier was my C-99 F4 (Pineappple Pheo) and Sensi Star. she had a very sweet taste. almost like a candy/lifesaver. she had sum KO power as well. adn was a very nice yeilder as well. she was a lil sensitive to the nutes tho. =/ found that out the hard way... i also have pics from my bubblicious and Northern Lights.... but i have to go thru my thread of my other forum to find them. sooo eventually i will post sum up.

yoss33

Veteran
... *** the 1st pic is actually on the nirvana website now. =D very happy/proud of that. if u go to their website and look up the super skunk and click on it. you will see 3 pics.. one of which is mine. :jump:
:headbange

Heh, and I'm happy to have taken the Royal Flush title photo :dance013: Not that it was the best photo that I uploaded, but anyways it's what they selected.

cjb420

yeaa i was very hapy wen i saw they put that pic up. =D wish it was their default tho. i think they should use one of my white widow pics for their site... im not gonna toot my own horn but.... toooot tooooot... lol. jk. but i like the WW pics. =D

Endur

Veteran
Nirvana/Sativa Seeds (Fem)
Raspberry Cough

Day 52 Flower
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Peace
Endur

Endur

Veteran
growoo7, White Rhino
picture.php

My Raspberry Cough, Looks almost identical...
picture.php

Very Interesting....
Peace
Endur

Dr.Young

K+ vibes
Veteran
Damn, you can't tell the difference between serrations, color, bud, pistils, or anything.

:Edit: White Rhino looks frostier :)

Endur

Veteran
Damn, you can't tell the difference between serrations, color, bud, pistils, or anything.

:Edit: White Rhino looks frostier :)

Yes, I can see the difference, between serrations. The color could be from different cameras/ background lighting.
The RC, is actually darker than what the pic, shows.

Also, note, the WR, is probably ready to harvest, in the posted pic.
My RC, will go to 70 days, so She has 20+ more days, until harvest.
:)
Peace
Endur

Husky Jackal

Very Neat Monster
Veteran
Hi Nirvana fans ! Someone who grew their Master Kush outdoors could give me some info, like how much did it stretch, any problems with it, finishing times, yield, potency ?

D

davie blah

has anyone grew skunk red hair ? it was my fav in the dam years ago and iv got a 10 pack in the fridge cheer's :tiphat:

audioaddict

has anyone grew skunk red hair ? it was my fav in the dam years ago and iv got a 10 pack in the fridge cheer's :tiphat:

I have a pack also as it was an old favourite of mine, planted one seed a while back in a mixed run and got a male, lovely vigorous plant though... crossed him to a few things.

Had a go of one of the crosses, Cali-O x Red Hair. That turned out some cracking bud!