What's new

NIRVANA SEEDS FAN THREAD

L

luvofthagame

Nirvana's White Widow continues to impress me with itz seed viability. I've had 4 10 packs, and so far 100% germination with high female ratios... incredible value...x...

M

Movintarget

Nirvana's AK-48 and Jock Horror,@ 8 wks

Nirvana's AK-48 and Jock Horror,@ 8 wks

Howdy fans,
AK-48 & Jock Horror @ 8 wks. I'll start flushing next wk.

picture.php

C

CMoon

killer strain that jock.....makes me hyper active , but still dam fine herb........bests at harvest time

cmoon

christen23

I am SO excited to get my PPP, AK48, and ICE seeds, there in the mail and on their way, along with Super Lemon Haze and some other Greenhouse flavors... will have to see how Nirvana compares with the 2008 CC cup winner..... By the looks of the pics, especially some of the purple phenos.. i think it will be a good comptition!!!

Raid

Hi smokers, this is my very first post on icmag

I want to show you my jock horror @ 7 week

it's polinized and the smeel is extracitric like... lemon!

Nirvana Rocks
germination 10/10
only females

saludos to everyone!

I grew out a few ice and they all turned out great. Not too strong of an aroma but the smoke was top notch in my opinion. no pics either, sorry. When i smoked it..it felt like i was smokin straight kief because of the way it expanded my lungs. No complaints about Nirvana from me...burn 1

cthulhu

AK-48 outdoors in North America with purpley-black fans from cool late summer nights.

excuse the photo quality, I'm no photographer, and the wind didn't help.

THC123

Veteran
yeah beautiful ak's , we only get such nice outdoor buds with early flowering strains:( cuz our weather is too gay in october:(

M

Movintarget

Chop time almost here

Chop time almost here

Morning all,
Nirvana's Jock Horror day 67 pre harvest

picture.php

Movingtarget,
Great looking plant. Have only grown Nirvana Afghani outdoors, wasn't grow as well as it could have been, ok smoke but your jock horror looks killer. Post a smoke report when you get a chance

Weedio

Anyone noticed problems with more males than females?
I've had SO many males from nirvana, averaging 2 females per 10 pack at the moment (on third pack) out of ICE and K2.
Got 2 ICE on the go atm, day 1 of 12/12 today.

Hash Zeppelin

Ski Bum Rodeo Clown
Premium user
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is not nirvanas fault, it might be yours

this is not nirvanas fault, it might be yours

Anyone noticed problems with more males than females?
I've had SO many males from nirvana, averaging 2 females per 10 pack at the moment (on third pack) out of ICE and K2.
Got 2 ICE on the go atm, day 1 of 12/12 today.

:woohoo: Many mj plants dont fully decide their sex until about the last 2 weeks of veg. Things you can do to help is up the nitrogen, and use blue metel halide. Also do not stress the plant during this time.

Dr. JIM BEAM

Hallo and many greetings from Germany,

Nirvana Seeds are good and cheap but M/F ratio is not very beautiful.
From 10 Northern Lights 4 female 4 male and 2 was dead.
From 10 Orange Big Bud also 4/4/2.
But i am not an advanced grower, this is my first grow under 400W
with Gen. Hydroponics Grow Bloom and Micro.

These are old Pictures form day 30 flowering.

CU and sorry for my bad English :joint:

G

GR8shoeBaDizzle

i ordered a few packs a couple of weeks ago. i got white rhino, ppp, papaya, and ak 48. i put 4 of each in a paper towel to germ. 4/4 of the white rhino popped in 24-36 hours, 4/4 ak 48's popped within 48 hours, 3/4 ppp popped after 60 hours or so, and 2/4 popped of them papayas after 60 hours.. the white rhinos and ak 48s seem to be very good fresh seeds. thank you

Latest posts

Latest posts