What's new

Nirvana Master Kush, Reveg & Clones. One big ol' Cluster Fuck!

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Hey just put up those pictures of my welcome basket eh he he he. Check my album BHJ. Not very good pictures but there are a few in there. Peace, off to get my scissor sticky.:joint:

Hey just put up those pictures of my welcome basket eh he he he. Check my album BHJ. Not very good pictures but there are a few in there. Peace, off to get my scissor sticky.:joint:

Come to California!

picture.php

Thanks for sharing those. Blueberry Haze. Gods gift, the entire top row of those pictures, and the rest too. Those big pill things with the liquid in them kind of scare me. I have much to learn. Far from using a cardboard toilet roll core with an aluminum foil screen in the park on a windy day. That was long ago, but still, a new world for me I'm sure. Thanks for the further inspiration.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Those pills were the shit! Made an all day outing w/ the inlaws to SeaWorld pretty alright!

M

moses224

Well almost harcest time again I unintentionally had two kush sneak into flower room ( they where mislabeled) no hermie looking good below is today day 50 flower
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Aw yeah those look a bit better. Good for you unintentional goodness. I got some pictures coming later tonight. Everything still hanging, but it is all trimmed just waiting to bag it now.

M

moses224

how was yield i know i have yet to be disapointed...just a little lesfy for my taste bud good commercial..you get any sticky phenos?

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Pictures, Hangin'.

Pictures, Hangin'.

HEre are a few pics. Looks like I will be lucky to get 100 grams. The MK7 looks to be on it's way to being the best plant I have grown yet. Glad that I have 3 more clones ready to roll. It is sticky for sure moses, very dank. Couldn't be happier w/ the testers that I had.
Although yield was off, I did get an insane amount of hash materials, and edibles. Made some bho, just 2 runs w/ my lower grade hash, turned out great. I got some pictures of about half my bho lol.

The BHO (First try, I love it. Easy as pie.)

Yes indeed that is some fine work there. Yummy. The spiraling buds are always cool to see hanging there. Its hard to snip em up. For a second.

I really want to try the Nirvana White Rhino again now that I know what I'm doing a little better. That was decent when I screwed it up. And you can't get just one pack of Nirvana so I might as well pick a few others, lol.

I really need to get to learning more about making stuff like bho. Advantageous application of those pot pills, that's good stuff. I've been to some long ass baseball games where those would've helped, come to think of it.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

^^
Yeah, funny how things work out, for the better part of a year I had it backwards all along, thinking that 1 of them was "the keeper" while the other was "not so good", just goes to show though. Treated them a little differently this time around, way different results. And of course low and behold, the one turns out to be a hermie. Oh well, good news, no seeds found yet. My guess is that if there are any there may only be 1 or 2, but it's likely that there are none, and the reverse worked, even as late as I used it. That's good I guess, now the lesson is, don't use reverse preemptively w/ seed stock that you plan to use as keeper mums for clones. Or you will end up like me maybe, w/ 9 out of ll of your plants being underperformers.

Still no idea on yield yet, going to get them into jars here tonight or tomorrow, I will wiegh them then and take some final harvest pics. They are both not as dense as I like, and I suspect that since I did not use the reverse right from jump street, the MK1s yeild suffered because of it.

In the pipe, 1 have it looks like 6 hashberry, but 1 of them just stopped once it came out of the ground, so it may be 5. I also have 5 satori, (10-12 germ%), kinda off but oh well.
3 MK7 clones, waiting to give up some more cuts, they will be flowered as soon as they have recovered from their "donations" and been repotted, they will go in. They are already semi bushy from giving up sacrafices to the clone gods, so we will see how that goes. I can't wait till I get this cloning down. Gonna try putting them straight into dirt, and try a couple in just a plain glass of water as well, so we will see.
So that's it, like I said, got some more pictures to post here in the next few days so hang tight, see yous guys later.

I

idoreallytry

keep on keeping on,,, growing more to feed the beast lol,,,peace

M

moses224

I tell ya my first run was garbage but thi s run color in bud and just balls of resin......bad turned good! pics st my diary ....congrats again bro

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Final Harvest Pics

Final Harvest Pics

Well here they are in no particular order.
Yield....
165grams/smokeables
(A whole fuckload for hash and edibles.)
I have come a long ways but still have so far to go. Thanks for all the kind words and good insight everyone, I appreciate it. I will continue this log for the next 3 Master Kush clones getting ready to go.
Enjoy.

^^^These are all pictures of the MK7, which I have dubbed "Salina Kush". As per my hometown. I have the mom, and will keep it around for sentimental reasons, but likely will phase it out and move on to bigger and better things.

The rest of these are all of the MK1 Bitch. Now known as extinct lol.

I

idoreallytry

nice shots as always my man
Glad you are keeping the thread going bro i look forward to it,,peace

I

IE2KS_KUSH

THanks man, what can I say I do really try. Hope that there will be even more improvement w/ the next ones.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

So I had an vision tonight. Of how I am going to train the 3 Kansas clones. Yeah I am re-naming my shit again lol. It's all official lol, so yeah, I'm retarded I know, anyway.
I am going to have these clones pretty much framed up to be trained really well. I am gonna just use the grow bags and they will be going into 1 gallons, then 2, then finish in 3. With the last repot 30 days into flower. Well, not really repoting 30days in, but I will stack the 2 on top of the 3, nice and easy. The whole time train train training away, day 30, training end, sit back and watch the show. This one didn't stretch much at all in fact was the sole opposite of all of the others last go round. Just inches did it stretch, so we'll see how this turns out. Will be using some string, bamboo sticks, and rubber coated copper wire yeah, and maybe some ductape and whatever else may be handy. It's hard to explain, but I can see all this in my head and it looks sweet, take my word for it for now, I'll show yous guys here as it happens PEACE!!!
Yups....
I am fucking ripped off the hinges, that's why my post probably doesn't make alot of sense sorry. And I got this frog here....don't even get me started. Gotta love BHO, got the baster all loaded up w/ prime trim, (flowers only) on this one, should get a great batch. Here it is days later and my last batch still around! Looks like it's blondish colored, a solid color, but when I pick it up and mess w/ it and flatten it out it is literally honey colored, and translucent. This is probably, aside from my son, the most amazing thing that I have ever created w/ my own hands. It's fucking insane. I luv it. KansasBHO.
BHJ, your last post in your thread inspired me to get ripped and post.
WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!
Later.

I need learn how to make that BHO don't I? WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Congrats on enjoying a good batch, sounds amazing and looks dangerous.

I'm just afraid of ruining perfectly good popcorn and trim. Gotta try sometime and I've never had soo much weed in my presence before so....

Enjoy your fruits and ponder the trivial is often my motto.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Really it's so fucking easy man, that was my first try ever. Already got batch 2 in the bank as well eh hee hee...
Boy I can't tell ya, I am high as fuck! I love it, it doesn't seem like much but believe ME I have smoked on day first batch, since the day I did it, and still have...uh I dunno, alot. Not even into the 2nd one. Oh my fuck man, hold on got to get a coke.
Water will be just fine I guess. Fuck. Anyway..
It's easy as fuck and you are a smart motherfucker so fuck it eh? Go for it. I tried bubble hash last time, SUCKT AT IT. Wrong size bags, come to find out. Before that I made alot of QWISO, eh...it'd fuck shit up for sure, not too tasty. THIS!
THIS SHIT! THIS SHIT RIGHT HERE!
yEAH fuckin' do it man you will love it, can't wait to do it w/ hashberry and satori holy fuck. I still have sooo much fucking trim, I think between the oil and the flowers, I am set for sure until next harvest, shit I may even get some stuff to cure before I start taking it next round! SHIT! I'm gonna let that shit go until it's fuckin' bleeding amber trichs out it's ass he he YEAH!
I'm fucking trippin' man!
Luv iT!

Alright, I'm going to have a bunch of popcorn and trim so I'm going to try it. Already copied a couple "recipes" to look at so I'm on my way. I'll make it fun. But then I'm going to want a better piece to use it in. One thing leading to another always gets me. First supplies for some BHO, then if it works, a new piece, hehehehehehe.

Latest posts

Latest posts