What's new

Nirvana Master Kush, Reveg & Clones. One big ol' Cluster Fuck!

I

IE2KS_KUSH

Done. For Now. Moving.

Done. For Now. Moving.

Sad sad sad.
I am unexpectedly moving cross country. I am done. Would post pics, but who wants to see pics of me taking down everything. Fuck me. But it's a good thing too. Just a hurdle, I've been down so long now, there is no stopping me. I will reappear in the form of myself, just in another state, doing the same thing again. I will in all likelyhood, loose my mom, at this point I do not plan on keeping a cut to take back. I am not taking anything actually. No flowers, nothing. Just equipment, and what I have inside my head. That's all I need, I will be restarting from scratch once I get back and get situated. But yeah, I get to start over from scratch at the very moment that I started to get some shit together, oh well. I will be right back at this point again very soon. It will be worth it. I can't wait. Sorry for the shitty end to this grow log, don't know what to tell you, I am more upset than you can imagine, but at the same time, my life and family have to come first and moving back is what is best for them. Not for me, but like I always say,
"It'll have to do.":joint:

Weedhound

Grower
ICMag Donor
Hi Kush.....like WT Im just drpping to let ypu know I';m rooting (haha) for your grow and to give good vibes.

wh

I

idoreallytry

hey man sorry to hear bt gotta do what you gotta do for sre,,you going east or west coast?,,,stay in touch til you touchdown bro,,,peace

I

IE2KS_KUSH

wow thanks all for the support.
ido I am heading home. back to kansas.

I

IE2KS_KUSH

"there's no place, like home"

That pretty well sums it up right there sir.

So, I see that cultivating more than 5 plants is a felony there. They have what is called ah fuck, now I forget. But it's a diversion for first time prosecution, I am still not clear on how that would apply in the worst case scenario.
Also unclear on what the potential consequences would be for less than 5 plants, it is a misdemeanor. But regardless, possession 1 time, up to 1 year, $2500 fine, 2nd time, felony, worse penalties and so on, basically, 0 tolerance. But I wonder what would happen if you had no record, busted for growing, they do make the distinction between cultivating w/ intent to sell and for personal use, not that it matters. Either way, you get pinched, you are done. And the crowd goes wild, "yay".
I am trying to contact a couple of lawyers to just ask them about a few things. We will see how that goes, basically I want to know what I am dealing w/ when I get there.

On that note, having a hell of a fuck of a time finding a place that works. We have pets, very little to choose from rental wise, who knows we may bite the bullet and just buy some 1920 dump if we have to.
In KS, they don't distinguish the amount you have, whether it's a joint, or a lb. Possesion is possesion from what I understand.
Ah, conditional release, on NORMLs site it says that it is for first time offenders only, but you are done, at least for a long time. Anyway, ya, good times.
1 mom
3 5gallon Hempy buckets
A fuck of a long veg,
SCrog?
Sounds like a misdemeanor to me. But who knows huh?
The other side of the coin is 5 is the same as 50 plants in KS. Same charge. But again, the conditional release? Would that apply to a person that gets pop'd w/ 20 some clones and a dozenish or so in flower and a mom or 3? IDK?

Hey moses or strainbrain, or anyone out there, how do you understand the law out there?
In the end, I don't want to get caught period, whether it's smoking a joint, or growing 50 plants. So I may just continue to try perp like I have here. I dunno, alot will depend on where and how we get a home. Obviously buying has it's advantages, however, our budget is nill, so.... we will see how that goes. Traditional financing is likely not going to happen.
You know they consider grow equip as paraphenillia? Holy fuck Wally! This is the first time I have really looked at the laws as they pertain to growing etc...
Hell, I think that it's illegal for me to take my bongs, and vaporizers, and shit too. IDK, but I ain't leaving that shit you can believe that. Man, my stress level is already getting way up there.
Fuck.:wallbash:

I

idoreallytry

the stress from this gets to me at times i wish we could jst wake p tomorrow and this plant be accepted everywhere,,, ahhh to dream a dream,,,peace

green_smack

You back in KS big guy? I am still here. The Laws suck ass here period! I can try to help ya out as much as possible. What part of KS? north, south, east, west, central?

Latest posts

Latest posts