What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nightmare Kush. AKA The White S1

C

cheesey

how can the S1 ,piss all over the original?,seems like more seed hype

did you read what hgo said on the first page ? he has grown the white clone only and he has smoked my nmk aka white s1 and his reply is

(I've grew out the white clone and I have to say that this has an edge over her, I've yet to grow out NMK but from a smoking point of view she has more flavour and I enjoyed her more.)

also other people in the us has smoked the nmk and say the same thing. more flavour ,stronger smell , and a deeper high.

did you read what hgo said on the first page ? he has grown the white clone only and he has smoked my nmk aka white s1 and his reply is

(I've grew out the white clone and I have to say that this has an edge over her, I've yet to grow out NMK but from a smoking point of view she has more flavour and I enjoyed her more.)

also other people in the us has smoked the nmk and say the same thing. more flavour ,stronger smell , and a deeper high.

Well,so why don't you make seeds of NMK ?

G

guest8905

well i got to try some really top shelf batch of 'the white' and i must say i like it a lot.

i am a very seasoned clone only smoker and this white has the potency ...i think the people who are hating on the white just had bad growers who did it lol

and its not like the blackberrykush which really doesnt get you high

R

Red Swan

Blackberry Kush sucks. I got a cut and grew 11 , even the hash sucked.

I was a little underwhelmed with my first run of the white. It smells great, looks great and is very strong. But flavorwise, it's lacking a bit. I've been puffing on it for a few weeks. Going to run it again and see.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
i appreciate reports like this.

who wants to read a bunch of Xs?

thank you for posting this. I know making these takes a bit of time and effort.

cool the hear the smoke didnt suck, too. ;)

keep on keepin on.

-cap

lost in a sea

Lifer
Veteran
the white is seriously crap imo, this would need to have one hell of an edge to be interesting to me,,

who really cares about frost ??

its going in your lungs not your eyes,,, and the yield is poor, the taste aint that impressive and the high just isnt worth it for the effort,, i do like the node spacing, makes nice chunky dense nugs and is very photogenic but these arent worth shit to me tbh,,

i dont like the name either,, its like the ultimate capitalist branded title for a hyped up crappy afghan wannabe lacking high and taste that has been selfed and then bastardised once more by being misleadingly called nightmare kush when it will just be slightly better than the mediocre glistening dope that it was in the first place,, great bag appeal,,

dope for dopes,,, zombie weed..

just my 0.00000002 grams of gold :2cents:

Scrogerman

Veteran
POTM cared about frost, lmao, not another jealous poster. get over it man! you aint even smoked it! did you see HGO's smoke report on NMK, it on the first page lol!? @ least you admit it looks better than the original. av a think about that man! if you ever get to smoke it i might actually value your opinion, but that now seems doubtful.

Last edited:
C

cheesey

the white is seriously crap imo, this would need to have one hell of an edge to be interesting to me,,

who really cares about frost ??

its going in your lungs not your eyes,,, and the yield is poor, the taste aint that impressive and the high just isnt worth it for the effort,, i do like the node spacing, makes nice chunky dense nugs and is very photogenic but these arent worth shit to me tbh,,

i dont like the name either,, its like the ultimate capitalist branded title for a hyped up crappy afghan wannabe lacking high and taste that has been selfed and then bastardised once more by being misleadingly called nightmare kush when it will just be slightly better than the mediocre glistening dope that it was in the first place,, great bag appeal,,

dope for dopes,,, zombie weed..

just my 0.00000002 grams of gold :2cents:

poor yeild ? 20oz dry 1 plant 600w ? and normal size plant gives 3 to 4 oz .
taste aint that impressive and not all that high ? so you have smoked the nmk then ? (i dont think so )

as for the name you know the storry behind it .
look why dont you make a new thread saying why did exodus call there skunk #1 cheese when its only skunk #1 .

this site is full of people like you how can you bad mouth a strain what you havnt even smoked ?

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
NMK is some KICKASS weed, if you haven't smoked or grown it you really NEED TO, props to cheesey for all his time and work with her, she puts a big smile on my face everytime, hell look at her :)

HGO

d4nk

looks great. sounds kinda like the la kush i run but the la is a little more lemony kushy hashy musty

R

Red Swan

Interesting, just opened an older jar and pow, The White is insanely strong. Slightly more pronounced Diesel flavor. It's like Chemdog D light , way light in terms of flavor, but the stone is upside the head.