What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nightmare Kush. AKA The White S1

O

OGvenom

so maybe we all should start calling cheese SKUNK #1 from now on then , end of the day i found a keeper out of some white s1 seeds and named it nightmare kush due to after toking her i had my first nightmare in meny years . what about the white propper name ? triangle ? look at all the other s1s from ogs dont see any 1 moaning about there new names . 2bh i dont get it when people moan about the name its not like they will eva get too grow her as its only been passed out to around 17 people .

not trying to rag on you bro just the whole renaming it brings more confusion to the table.Right now its 17 people those 17 people pass it out to there homies and they pass it to there homies u get the picture.

Looks dank bro nice find dont get me wrong id grow her.

aero not only cali renames strains really i bet every dispensary in every state is renaming shit as we type.

C

cheesey

not trying to rag on you bro just the whole renaming it brings more confusion to the table.Right now its 17 people those 17 people pass it out to there homies and they pass it to there homies u get the picture.

Looks dank bro nice find dont get me wrong id grow her.

aero not only cali renames strains really i bet every dispensary in every state is renaming shit as we type.

the 17 who has the cut knows 110% what she is . also they know NOT to pass the cut on .

Storm Shadow

Veteran
just wanted to say...when I see someone give the White or an S1 of the White a 10 on potency...that says enough for me..... those fake ass trichs that the White is notrious for do not pack any type of punch....without even smoking a bowl of the White you can tell its Fake Frost.... To those who know Dank...know for a fact those fuzzy trichs never get you high like the real diamond glistening salty sand grain trichs.... Shit I even have the White crossed to the ChemD and its still bunk..... give me some OG Kush any day all day

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Can we please get back on topic here, this is a smoke report. Keep your beef to pm. Attack the post, NOT the poster.

G

guest8905

nice post and review

just wanted to say...when I see someone give the White or an S1 of the White a 10 on potency...that says enough for me..... those fake ass trichs that the White is notrious for do not pack any type of punch....without even smoking a bowl of the White you can tell its Fake Frost.... To those who know Dank...know for a fact those fuzzy trichs never get you high like the real diamond glistening salty sand grain trichs.... Shit I even have the White crossed to the ChemD and its still bunk..... give me some OG Kush any day all day

i agree a lot. While I have never had the white, the blackberry kush out here in cali, well there is two of them, but one, the more popular one, is all frost, looks amazing, purple fuzzy white goodness, but the high is not there at all, simply wont get you irie.........i want to see bulbous trichome heads!!

Ramius

Veteran

I guess Karma's White OG must be bunk too then?

Storm Shadow

Veteran
nice post and review

i agree a lot. While I have never had the white, the blackberry kush out here in cali, well there is two of them, but one, the more popular one, is all frost, looks amazing, purple fuzzy white goodness, but the high is not there at all, simply wont get you irie.........i want to see bulbous trichome heads!!

That Blackberry Kush could have not been a better example ... That is exactly what I am talking about ...

A

Aerokush101

I'm sorry guys, I didn't mean to start anything. Let's go nightmare!!! Let's go!!! Clapclap.

Bonghitz

Glad your day got better Aerokush! Most of the time your posts are very insightful.

Great smoke report too!

Last edited:
M

Marathanman

Looks like a nice strain but don't understand the thinking behind hoarding starins and telling people not to hand them out. Personally whatever I have or have bred is passed far and wide with love and good vibes.

señorsloth

Veteran
Hey bro you don't have to quote the entire smoke report all over again.

OMG i know what you mean! i can't believe how many posers that have never grown in their life on this forum, quoting entire 10-20 picture sets along with a few sentences of writing just so they can say something stupid like "nice grow" or "wow"...they make the pages load slower, and every page is only like 3 posts anyway just quoted and repeated over and over again...there are some threads on this site that would be half as many pages or LESS if people weren't allowed to quote pictures!

this site should seriously put a 1 or 2 picture limit in quotes so that 14 year old wannabe's will stop cluttering up good threads with their completely worthless quotes and comments...

L

lloy

Nice strain, Great name, trolls what a shame, they should catch a train!

One Love 731

Veteran
I like the NMK name, nothing worse than trying to source an original cut, then thinking you have it, god forbid passing it on then later to find out its an s1 after months of work and putting your rep on the line. One of my biggest pet peeves is those that trade bait with s1's never mentioning the s1 part.

Sometimes an s1 will come out better than the original cut/mother, this is when a rename or extra title (Cheesy's White) can helps us all in my opinion.

We all react different to and prefer different strains of cannabis, personally I dig Blackbery Kush and The White. When done right there both amazing cuts which brings me to one of the reasons people hoard cuts. Why would I want to pass my elite cut that gets top dollar to those who cant finish her properly? It just gives the cut a bad name. I passed BBK to a friend out of state, later I find out he's calling it Bubba as are those buying it. See Blackberry Bubba Kush, same thing happens when people shorten The White s1 to The White.

Thanks for the smoke report. 1:ying:

P.S. thought I would add a pick of Blackberry Kush and The White half way through flower.
picture.php

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts