What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Nightmare Kush. AKA The White S1

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
[FONT=&quot]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]============================== ==================== ====================[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]IDENTIFICATION[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]============================== ==================== [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Judge: Hundred Gram Oz[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Date: July 18th, 2011[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Strain: Nightmare Kush aka The White S1[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PHYSICAL EXAMINATION[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. __[ 10]__ Visual Appeal[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the visual appeal of the buds from 1-10 unappealing-excellent.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. __[10]__ Visible Trichomes[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the visible trichome content from 1-10 none-totally covered.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Unreal trichome production, this bud looks like it has been dipped into candy![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. Use an X to indicate the colors that are present in the trichome[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]heads under magnification or list the percentages of each color for[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a more precise report. Leave these fields blank if you do not have[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a powerful magnifier.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Clear [15%][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cloudy [65%][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Amber [20%][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Dark [][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. Mark with X the colors that are present in the buds or for a more[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]detailed color analysis rate presence on a scale 1-9 light-dark.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Brown [ ] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Green [X][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Gold [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blue [ ] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Grey [X][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]White [X][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Red [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rust [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Orange [X][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Purple [] real subtle, unless grown during the winter months then a little more predominate [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Black [][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. __[8]__ Bud density[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the bud density from 1-10 airy-dense. For samples that are[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]not in their natural state leave this field blank.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the aroma of freshly[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]broken bud where a one indicates a subtle presence and 9 indicates[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]a pronounced presence. Delete the existing space when marking a[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]descriptor in order to maintain the columns in alignment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ammonia [] Earthy [X] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Berry [ ] Floral [] Mango [ ] Pepper [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blueberry [ ] Fruit [ ] Meat [ ] Petroleum [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bubblegum [ ] Grape [] Melon [ ] Pine [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cedar [ ] Grapefruit[ ] Menthol [] Pineapple [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [ ] Rotten [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chocolate [ ] Hash [ X] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Citrus [] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [ X] Spice [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry[][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ][/FONT] Lime [X]

[FONT=&quot]7. __[8]__ Aroma[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the aroma from 1-10 repulsive-delightful. Use freshly crumbled[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]bud for best results.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8. __[0 ]__ Seed content[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate seed content from 0-10 none-fully seeded.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9. __[ 8+]__ Weeks cured- [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]PHYSICAL EXAMINATION COMMENTS: Beautiful white bud that catches your eye before everything else[/FONT], very nice bud structure too. This bud is dripping with THC.

picture.php

[FONT=&quot]THE SMOKE TEST[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Address these questions while smoking.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. Please use a clean instrument for the evaluation. Enter information[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]below that will identify the instrument as follows:[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Water pipe (enter bong, hooka, bubbler etc)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vaporizer (enter the brand name)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Pipe (size-type, ie medium-glass)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Joint (enter brand of papers)[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Other (specify)[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Water pipe [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Vaporizer [][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Pipe [] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Joint [X] [/FONT]Good old Rizla!

[FONT=&quot]Other[ ][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. Use numbers 1-9 on descriptors that apply to the taste where a one[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]indicates a subtle presence and a nine indicates a very pronounced[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]presence. Delete the existing space when marking a descriptor in[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]order to maintain the columns in alignment.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Ammonia [ ] Earthy [X] Licorice [ ] Peach [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Berry [ ] Floral [] Mango [] Pepper [X][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Blueberry [ ] Fruit [] Meat [] Petroleum [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Bubblegum [ ] Grape [ ] Melon [ ] Pine [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cedar [ ] Grapefruit[] Menthol [] Pineapple [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Cherry [ ] Grass/Hay [ ] Mint [] Rotten [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Chocolate [ ] Hash [X ] Mold [ ] Skunk [ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Citrus [ ] Iron/Rust [ ] Musk [X ] Spice [][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coconut [ ] Leather [ ] Nutmeg [ ] Strawberry[ ][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Coffee [ ] Lemon [ ] Orange [ ] Vanilla [ ][/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]If appropriate return to this question after 5-10 minutes and mark[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]with X any unmarked descriptors for lingering aftertaste.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. __[8]__ Taste[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate your impression of the taste from 1-10 unpleasant-delicious [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]4. __[ 5 ]__ State of dryness[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the dryness of the bud from 1-10 wet-dry where 5 is ideal.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. __[9 ]__ Smoke ability[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the smoke ability of the sample from 1-10 harsh-smooth.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. __[ 10]__ Smoke expansion Rate how the smoke expands in the lungs from 1-10 stable-explodes.- has a lot of expansion to the smoke but really smooth on the exhale. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]SMOKE TEST COMMENTS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]:============================ ================== [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The Nightmare Kush smokes very well, I found it very expansive and straight to the point, after a few tokes I could feel a pressure behind my eyes, every time I smoke NMK I feel like I'm getting a headache but then my head goes numb and I get STONED. The taste is hashy and musky, she has flavour and taste.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]FOLLOW UP QUESTIONS[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]============================== ==================== ====================[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Address final questions immediately after effects have worn off.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1. __[half of a joint]__ Dosage[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Enter the number of hits taken to reach desired effects. [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]2. __[ 2]__ Effect onset[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate how quickly the effect hit from 1-10 immediate-major creeper.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]3. __[3]__ Sativa influence[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the sativa influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Sativa[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]influence is best described as a clear and energetic mental effect.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]4. __[ 7]__ Indica influence[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the indica influence detected from 0-10 none-extreme. Indica[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]influence is best described as a sedative, lethargic or numbing[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]effect that affects the body.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5. __[9 ]__ Potency[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate the potency of the sample from 0-10 none-devastating.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6. __[1.5-]__ hours, depending on level of physical exertion during time]__ Duration[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Indicate the number of hours the effects lasted.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]7. __[ 3]__ Tolerance build up[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate how quickly tolerance builds from 0-10 none-rapid. Leave this[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]field blank if you have not used this sample repeatedly.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]8. Usability[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate on a scale of 1-9 where a one indicates the worst time of day[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]to consume this strain and a nine represents the ideal time of day.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Leave field(s) blank if you have not yet formed an opinion.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Morning - wake up [5] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Day - work [8] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Evening - relax [10] [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Night - sleep [10] For me the NMK is an evening/night smoke, she hits you hard and it's nice laying on the couch enjoying the strong buzz. A+[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]9. __[10]__ Overall satisfaction[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate your overall satisfaction from 1-10 poor-Holy Grail- Nightmare Kush is GREAT, there's no doubt that she is a keeper![/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]10. __[9]__ Ability and conditions[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Rate your overall ability to judge from 1-10 low-high. Consider[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]experience, strain familiarity, atmosphere, current tolerance and[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]most importantly the condition and preparation of the sample.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]11.Judging from the sample alone do you personally consider this[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]strain a keeper for long term use?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Yes [X] No [ ] Without a doubt, in fact, if I only could smoke one kind of herb for the rest of my life it might just be this.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]12.Rate the noticeable effects on a scale of 1-9 mild-severe. Take[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]care to use the appropriate column for your response. Delete the[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]existing space when recording your entry to maintain the columns[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]in alignment. In all cases these casual observations should not[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]be construed as medical advice.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Negative Positive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]Effect Effect[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ 7]__ Appetite[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[5 ]__ Anxiety relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ 3]__ Paranoia relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ 5]__ Sex drive[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[ 6] Sleep[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[9]__ Pain relief[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[9 ]__ Ability to rest or sit still[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[7]__ Thought process[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[7 ]__ Speech process[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[9]__ Imagination/creativity[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[8]__ Humor perception[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[5]__ Visual perception[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[5]__ Audio perception[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]__[ ]__ __[5 ]__ Taste perception[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Final Comments: [/FONT]

The first thing that you notice when looking at a nug of NMK is it's trichome production, this lil nug was glistening with trichs like I haven't seen in a long time. Looking at the bottom of a nug you can really see the trichs, it's like the bud has been sand blasted with THC. A freshly grinded up nug of NMK smells delightful, it's more hashy and moldy with some fruit undertones, I smelt a nice lime aroma but it was subtle. NMK is pretty pokey too, it hits you bang in the head, you can actually feel your head change from normality to WOW, for me the high soothed into a nice combo of head/body as I watched a riot that happened to be going on outside :biglaugh: if you get a chance at any NMK it would defo be worth a try.

Thanks for reading.

HGO

picture.php

picture.php

[FONT=&quot]
picture.php
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
picture.php
[/FONT]

picture.php

Check out my albums for more pics.

C

cheesey

great reveiw matey 10/10 glad you injoyed . i will have too pop over for a toke very soon .

so bottom line it pisses on the white clone then ???

C

cheesey

Clear [15%]
Cloudy [65%]
Amber [20%]
Dark []

looks like next time i run her i will go 80 days lol .

Hundred Gram Oz

Our Work is Never Over
Veteran
Thanks guys, yes cheesey get your ass over here. Well I found that when you grind enough of this it kind of fucks up your grinder, I was using a crappy Greenhouse seed co grinder that I got for free in Amsterdam last HTCC, it's now useless, very hard to grind up weed now, it sticks a lot. Thanks for that NMK lol.

I've grew out the white clone and I have to say that this has an edge over her, I've yet to grow out NMK but from a smoking point of view she has more flavour and I enjoyed her more.

HGO

Ramius

Veteran
I rarely smoke joints so I never really need a grinder, but it does fuck up cheap grinders with it being so sticky unless your using a Space Case lol

O

OGvenom

Is it crossed into something or did you just rename the white,nightmare kush.Looks dank by the way

Kant C Shyt

Veteran
Great smoke report HGO, big ups to cheesey for spreading the love with this. I sure do hope he makes some NMK (White S1s which would be actually S2s now) seeds and puts them on the market. I would be all over these as would a lot of people. This strain looks great everytime I see it, ya'll keep up the great work. Take care 1

swayzie

why put a name on the white?

its the white s1. should be called that. sounds way better anyway. leave the renaming strains to the medical clubs.

GDB

Looks great, this definitely scores a 10 out of 10 on pretentiously named "Kush" strains though. Gotta love it, haha!

C

cheesey

^^^^^^^^ what he said

so maybe we all should start calling cheese SKUNK #1 from now on then , end of the day i found a keeper out of some white s1 seeds and named it nightmare kush due to after toking her i had my first nightmare in meny years . what about the white propper name ? triangle ? look at all the other s1s from ogs dont see any 1 moaning about there new names . 2bh i dont get it when people moan about the name its not like they will eva get too grow her as its only been passed out to around 17 people .

A

Aerokush101

Name the silly ass strain whatever you want... The White and the real triangle kush is really 2 different things (.02 cents). I wouldn't name it nightmare kush but it's your strain,
You can name it original haze if you wanted too, Lol. To all the new little first time rookies who grow in Cali that don't know shit about this, fuck you if you disagree. I need some negative rep, I'm the bad guy!!!! Hahaha...

C

cheesey

Name the silly ass strain whatever you want... The White and the real triangle kush is really 2 different things (.02 cents). I wouldn't name it nightmare kush but it's your strain,
You can name it original haze if you wanted too, Lol. To all the new little first time rookies who grow in Cali that don't know shit about this, fuck you if you disagree. I need some negative rep, I'm the bad guy!!!! Hahaha...

did i say triangle kush ? no i said triangle . im sure your neg rep will flood in :thank you:

lets get this thread/reveiw back on track .

A

Aerokush101

Hey cheesy, you would have been better sending me a pm than disagreeing with me. I strictly don't give a fuck. When you take time out to make a thread talking about an S1
of the White, that let's me know exactly where you are with this... Nowhere. Now when was the last time I ran the cheese? Hehe... Just kidding dude, take a load off would you?

Latest posts

Latest posts