What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
another fuckin 3rd period give away, OMG 3 goals in less than 2 MINUTES? FUCK YOU VOKOUN..fuck you...fuck your country and just fuckin QUIT the game..you suck, garbage, filth. You always do this to us ALWAYS, QUIT the game get a hobby piss off, and mailing it in bouwmeester FUCK you too PUSSY. If you dont make the playoffs like you promised im gonna have a real hard time rooting for you next year, you cant just promise your fans something and spit it back in our face. PD'B wake the fuck up, bench vokoun, change your scheme and give frolic, weiss and campbel more ice time you fuckin douche(olesz is a lost cause).
Im sick of you fuckin pussy cats getting me all excited only to piss away a 3 goal lead in the 3rd period, you over paid, over rated un motivated assholes better get your shit together.

Fenrisulfr

I've always liked hockey, problem is, I can never figure out the technical stuff. 'Get the puck into the goal' makes enough sense, but beyond that...:1help:

Fenrisulfr

Well, not so much a rulebook though it may help, more like 'when the announcer says X, this is what is happening' or something of that nature, or sort of 'applied hockey'.

im sorry to hear about your cats nycd. My hawks just eeked past the sharks. they were lighting up san jose early, but just gave up some bad goals along the way. in the end they took it via shootout.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
well my cats finally did me proud and did what they HAD to do, they made us all surprised didnt they? i knew they were capable of doing it but i really didnt expect it from their play as of late. i guess they listened to me and they benched vokie and gave craig the start, thank god(vokie needed the rest we ra him ragged the last few games what do you expect when you give up 40 shots on net)! now if they would only put weiss, campbell and frolik on the same line i dont care which one we might see more point production. Were coming for you montreal, were coming for you... it doesnt have to be pretty it just has to be done... GO PANTHERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUUUUUUUUUUCK! i know its only the end of the first period, but why the hell do my hawks keep giving up goals late! goddammit!!!

on a better note, it seems like my boys are figuring out the Brodeur puzzle.

im gonna end up with an ulcer if these guys cant figure out how to take it down after 60 minutes. They won, but enough with the overtime shit. it just pains me that they keep giving that point away coming into the playoff stretch.

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
evil raven they might be trying to save some of that high energy for the play offs, im pretty sure they are gonna be tough to beat come play off time.
My panthers on the other hand are gonna have to win almost all of their last 7 games and even then we might not make it

i hear what you're sayin man, but when you have a >.500 record when games go past 60 min..... Its my fault, for getting so excited. We have all these young kids and a very promising lineup. All im saying is that 3 periods of hockey should be enough.

shadow

My panthers on the other hand are gonna have to win almost all of their last 7 games and even then we might not make it

Same with the wild :wallbash:

Gaborik finally came back, and even though he was playing really well (2g, 2a in the first game back), we lost koivu. Without Koivu, I don't see us making the playoffs, even when the other person on the team who knows how to put a puck into the net is back (yes, there are basically only 2 people who have the skill known as "scoring" on the wild :wallbash:)

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
PANTHERS!!!! WIN 6-2 OVER DALLAS, MONTREAL LOSES TO SABERS :( 4-2.. WERE COMIN MONTREAL AND RANGERS

shadow

I don't know if any of you care about college hockey, but holy crap I love you bemidje state. They have played so well and have become the lowest seed to ever make it to the frozen four, and they absolutely dominated everything in their path too, no close games.

To make this post a little more legit, the wild picked up a much needed 2 points tonight against edmonton which puts us back in a position to make the playoffs.

Wow I'm late to this thread but another Hawk's fan checkin in!

I'm not sure how much I like them playing rotating goalie this year..... That may cause probs in the playoffs! Stick with Javvy!!!!

nycdfan042

Its COOL to DROOL!!!!!!
Veteran
GO BLUES, makin late run at playofffs, cmon guys

Blues crankin it up a notch, 7-9th place in the West is WIDE open( The sharks are my pick for cup winners this year)!!! the Eastern side is closing up and it looks like my cats will have a better chance at catching up to the Rangers than Montreal(they got an easier schedule compared to the Rangers). Weather my Cats make it or not they made me proud so far and with five games left i couldnt be prouder(especially of Craig ANderson who i hope is next years starter- sorry Voukie you pissd me off).

Five games left for my cats, five games left!! possible ten points on the table, tonight we got Atlanta(scrappy fuckers, theyre damn good when they wanna be) being out of the play off race all their playing for is the thrill of dashing a playoff run. After the Thrashers we get the Penguins(FUCK of course), then 2 nights later we play the flyers again ( not as worried about them as the Penguins) and three nights later (with another Thrasher game inbetween) we get the RED hot Capitals with ovechkin(cat killer)..so out of a possible 10 points i really only see us getting six points, at that point its up to the Rangers and Montreal.. we can do this CATS!!!!!!!!! 10 PTS!! 10 PTS WE NEED EM ALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shadow

sigh, they aren't showing the wild game on any channel I have, so I am listening to it on NHL.com. Much more boring than watching it, but I love hockey enough to listen I guess.