What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

G

guest3901

Oh...HELL YEAH..HAWKS WIN..!
Still defending the Cup...
picture.php

Cheers....:joint:

i went to my grandparents for easter, granddaddy is recovering from radiation treatment for throat cancer and grandmother is going through dimentia. we ate ribs, he went to sleep, i put the game on in the living room and grandmother watched. we watched the 2nd and 3rd, she was getting tired but whenever i asked her if she wanted me to put her to bed, she said no way, i want to watch the game. good times, she kept saying how it was too fast for her, but she could follow the puck. at one point a bug went on the tv and she asked why there was 2 balls, LOL. once it ended she was ready for bed, ill never forget that game:)

ohh and go tampa!

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
i went to my grandparents for easter, granddaddy is recovering from radiation treatment for throat cancer and grandmother is going through dimentia. we ate ribs, he went to sleep, i put the game on in the living room and grandmother watched. we watched the 2nd and 3rd, she was getting tired but whenever i asked her if she wanted me to put her to bed, she said no way, i want to watch the game. good times, she kept saying how it was too fast for her, but she could follow the puck. at one point a bug went on the tv and she asked why there was 2 balls, LOL. once it ended she was ready for bed, ill never forget that game:)

ohh and go tampa!

Now thats the best post I've read in a while. :)

R

redeyesurprise

Gotta love Original 6 playoff hockey, Bruins and Habs the other night was great. Let's go B's! :rasta:

well vanfans, first let me congratulate you.

THEN, let me say that it only went your way because of Campoli's turnover.

as for my boys, they will make some moves, and patch the holes left by the salary cap rape. they will be back stronger than ever.

LETS GO HAWKS!!

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
habs vs bruins game 7! doesn't get any better.

that was an epic near-choke by the canucks. I thought they were done when Toews tied it up late. Luongo's career might not be over yet

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I tip my hat to the Habs and thier fans.What a series,almost wish it was a best of 10.On 2nd thought no I don't,You guys have given me fucking fits for a week.We couldn't buy a power play goal this series.OT in game 7,what a way to finish!

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
I am trying to get excited about these playoff, but I am still depressed about my habs. I cant wait for training camp

I am rooting for tampa now in the east, I like all 4 teams out west.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Latest posts