What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

glykogen

just found the thread. I'm betting on hockey for a long time and are a big fan.
Who do you think will win the Winter Classic today? I say Caps at Shootout.

BadRabbit

If you want to get picky: Datsyuk not Daytsuk, Bertuzzi not Bertuzi. But this is hockey, fuck spelling.

Watching the Sens at St. Louis tonight. Cheers to anyone else watching a game.

correct in all cases I believe ... new years day, football and hockey heaven on the same day

happy new year to all

eddie.saw

Crosby is a putz :laughing:

so much of one that when he gets a scoring chance someone has to hold him and throw him to the ice, i'll have such a putz on my team that people are willing to take such penalties just to make sure he can't get a chance.

If you believe the leader in points in the nhl is a putz, well thats just one hell of an opinion!:laughing:

NEW ENGLAND

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had a nightmare that my BRUINS were in the final game of the stanley cup and the overtime period was a stalemate. Yes we were heading to another shootout.I woke in a cold sweat!

well at least you know that wont come true. they go to old school hockey in the playoffs. none of that bullshit shootout. play until someone puts one in!

A

arcticsun

Rangers fans are going to have a lot of enjoyable moments with Mads Zuccarello in the future, cant believe you kept him on the farmer team for so long. The kid is an epic playmaker. Just keep an eye on him, you'll see..

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
KG whats that saying about stones and glass houses?

everyone loves the Rangers. remember this? my favorite hockey moment ever
mark-messier---lord-stanley-s-cup-lrg.png

watching the habs vs pens right now. 1-1 go habs! Crosby isn't playing, he's hurt. Rejoice

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Big difference between that team and what they got now ;) I'm not talking history when I make comments, I'm talking about this season. Heck, last year my team was in the playoffs too.

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I dislike the guy. I'm entitled to and I don't really think it's important enough to explain lol So many people get offended when people say that don't like Crosby. It's really not a big deal...the games will go on...

eddie.saw

i'm not offended nor do i think its a big deal, but i get it, you dont like the guy. i'm just curious what you think of his play on the ice? i understand if you dont think its important enough to discuss, i mean it's not like this is a nhl thread or anything.

Don Dump

Veteran
Crosby is a nudnick. hehe

KG is just a yenta. shes probably still bitter about the pens sweeping the sens a couple years ago

no denying he's the best player in the world. I have grown to not hate him.

i could give a shit about Crosby right now. LOL

im just glad my boys are getting their shit together and put up a W last night. we've got another "confidence builder" coming up against the Islanders. lets hope we make the most of that one and get going in the right direction for the 2nd half.

win or lose though, it wont change my views on it all. ive bled red white and black since i was born.

LETS GO HAWKS!!

Don Dump

Veteran
I am bleeding bleu, blanc et rouge right now. I slit my wrists yesterday after learning Gorges is done for the year.

go Habs! I still think we can make the playoffs, but we will miss Gorges, and Marky obviously. hopefully weber and subban can step it up.