What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

BadRabbit

4 lines rolling ... Zetterberg and Daytsuk on the top line, Modano and Bertuzi rolling on the 3rd line ... four talented lines rolling every night and a veteran, powerful D led by hall of famer Nick Lindstrom ...

All I gotta say is GO WINGS! ... and the cup will runneth over in Hockey Town once again when all is said and done.

peace,
rabbit

Thelynx

First thing i want to say is that i can not believe i have not found this thread before now, and that i am psyched you are talking about the habs vs flyers tonight too! Im a big flyers fan and i think this is going to be one of the best games of the week. i got Leino scoring the first goal and the flyers winnin it 4-3

McLabia

sharks_flyers60.jpg

How bout them Sharks!

eddie.saw

Pens/Canucks right now..

pens are dominating, a short handed goal and up by three, some pretty amazing goals tonight.

LET GO PENS!!

BadRabbit

4 lines rolling ... Zetterberg and Daytsuk on the top line, Modano and Bertuzi rolling on the 3rd line ... four talented lines rolling every night and a veteran, powerful D led by hall of famer Nick Lindstrom ...

All I gotta say is GO WINGS! ... and the cup will runneth over in Hockey Town once again when all is said and done.

peace,
rabbit

good lord ... Lidstrom, not 'Lindstrom' ... oh wings fan is going to howl like a stuck blackhawk at that one ...

RandyMarsh

good lord ... Lidstrom, not 'Lindstrom' ... oh wings fan is going to howl like a stuck blackhawk at that one ...

If you want to get picky: Datsyuk not Daytsuk, Bertuzzi not Bertuzi. But this is hockey, fuck spelling.

Watching the Sens at St. Louis tonight. Cheers to anyone else watching a game.

eddie.saw

poor pat, such a good guy...

watching the pens canes game, its been goal for goal so far. malkin got his 400th point tonight.

well let me start by saying im glad that John Scott finally found his balls. He laid down an EPIC beating in LA and threw more hands in the STL game. its about time that a guy listed as 6'8'' learned how to be a tough guy. Thats exactly what my Hawks need.

as for you wings fans that crawled out from the woodwork, heres a nice heartfelt "FUCK YOU" from every Blackhawk fan out there.

You won't see more brand new jerseys anywhere other than the United Center. Glad your bandwagon finally took off.

Just wait until your hawks win 7 more cups before you talk trash. I got to see my team win multiple times in my life already, and there will be more on the way :)

*All in good fun, I have many close friends who are hardcore Hawks fans. Just wanted to point out that a lot of y'all didn't care about hockey until Chicago actually started winning. The "Fuck you" was pretty uncalled for. Stay classy.

like you said, all in good fun. no serious offense intended nor taken man. just good natured ribbing.

its my job as LIFELONG Hawks fan to give you as much shit as possible. ...and as long as im breathing ill do just that.

EDIT: its not that we didnt care...its that we couldnt stand to see what Dollar Bill did to our beloved team.

D

DiiZZii3

Hockey Night In Canada gotta love it. Wonder what Don will be wearing tonight lol

^Damn! Johnson has a lazer shot... Looks like it hit a spot on the glass with some tension to it... Thing would have just bounced off if it had hit the center of the panel. What are the odds?