What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
Up 2-0 and heading to philly, lets see if we can extend it to 9 straight road wins, though it would be nice for the cup to be hoisted in the madhouse!!!

in rabid hawkdome -fb

Buddha, im to the point now that i dont care where it gets hoisted. As long as the guys hoisting it are wearing the indian head on their sweater!

2 MORE BOYS!!

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Not much of a hockey fan myself, but I do appreciate the toughness and grit of the players, and this is a historic chance for the Blackhawks and their fans.
They held serve on their home ice, can they continue their road magic? If the Flyers go down 0-3, can they pull another miracle out of their hats?

booey, if the Hawks win game three...its all but over. its rare enough for a team to come back from 0-3 once, but twice? i dont think theres ever been a team to do that.

LETS GO HAWKS!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Flyers in Six.....

This series could easily be 3-0 Flyers right now. It ain't, I know the reality, but these are two evenly matched teams.

peace
jip

that he does smokesalot! not to mention that Pronger's BFF McCreary gets the night off tonight. (thats not just a shot at Pronger, its a shot at McCreary) that guy has been shafting us all year long!

Our first line is gonna step it up bigtime. once that happens, no matter if they get on the scoresheet or not, it will open up ice for the rest of out guys to get it done.

LETS GO HAWKS!!!

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
Flyers in Six....

it is gonna hurt the Chicago fans badly when they lose at home tomorrow night. Will break the spirit of the Chicago players as well.

peace
jip

M

Marywanna

Flyers really pulled some cheap shot checks last night.............SWEET.

Flyers really pulled some cheap shot checks last night.............SWEET.

Last night? How bout the whole series.... between Hartnell and Pronger they could put on a clinic on how not to get called for dirty plays!

Hjalmarssonn gave up 2 turnovers in Chicago's zone that went right into the net; if he didn't have such a horrible game the Hawks win by 1....

Good games so far but the Hawks D better stiffin up or it'll be a 50 year drought instead of them hoisting the cup this year! AND HOW BOUT THEM HITS! Philly is going to be broken before this series is over

M

Marywanna

LOL,yes I am a bitter WINGS fan,but will NEVER go for Chicago!!! MW

Latest posts

Latest posts