What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

G

guest3901

man.....!
i cant believe the Bruins blew it!!
WTH...they were up 3-0....cost me 20 bucks.
oh well...
i was hoping for a hawks bruins final..

hey man...the Blackhawks are gonna take it this year...if they get by the Sharks..ha..
seems like the Hawks are on a roll,on the road...and they handled the sharks pretty well this season...especially at home...

and ya cant forget about the Canadians...they've been practicing..:rolleyes:

sun..2 pm(central)NBC..

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
if they flyers make it, that's just extra salt in the wound for me :joint: ..good thing they wont make it lol

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
I will be there for game 2! Look for the guy wearing a Blackhawks jersey among the thousands of shark fans.....

haha badass dude, epic balls :joint:

the sports talk radio was talking about this yesterday, i was cracking up about how serious the guy was about it:

"yeah i can understand some regular season game, take the kids, sit in the home team section with your away team jersey, have some good ol' fashioned sports rivalry... but this is the series... if you see someone with a canadiens jersey on at game 5 or 6...you better give them hell. and i mean HELL..." lol and he goes on a tirade about it :joint:

gotta love pittsburgh sports haha
ArcticBlast

G

good drown

holy shit, what was that?
talk about philly being on a roll!
all i can say is, best of 7.

FallenBuddha

Chat Mod
Veteran
The Blackhawks are looking down right unstoppable. Though I will now take this opportunity to apologize the the good folks of Nashville, Vancouver and now San Jose for the Blackhawks coming into your rinks and not being the nicest of guests. 7 straight wins on the road, I am betting the way the new mad house on madison is gonna be rocking friday night its gonna register on the us geological surveys seismographs. Go Hawks!

In Hawkdome -fb

Sure was a great game and the fans didn't like me much..... Surprised to only get napkins dumped on me after Hossa stole the puck from 2 Sharks and assisted that goal because I was letting them have it after that play! I'll try to post some pics but my camera SUCKS. GOOOOO HAWKS!

G

good drown

yea i once did that and got in a fight at the game. i was wearing the away jersey, it was a playoff game, and the guy was an ass. i just started making fun of everything he said, and he slapped me in the face. game on.

johnipedestran

1%
Veteran
halak has cracked. philly is all over him. Montreal will take one game at home then philly finishes them in 5

Philly wins the cup in six or seven games.

wait and watch

peace
jip

Toyot4

The Blackhawks are looking down right unstoppable. Though I will now take this opportunity to apologize the the good folks of Nashville, Vancouver and now San Jose for the Blackhawks coming into your rinks and not being the nicest of guests. 7 straight wins on the road, I am betting the way the new mad house on madison is gonna be rocking friday night its gonna register on the us geological surveys seismographs. Go Hawks!

In Hawkdome -fb

Nabby is gonna make you eat your own words. GO SHARKS!