What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

Don Dump

the man doctors said would never moonwalk again
Veteran
FUCK YA! 2-0 the Lapierre line is clutch

Habs-vs.-Penguins---21.preview.jpg

RandyMarsh

You'd think the game is in Montreal, after looking at the 20,000+ fans in the Bell Centre.

Montreal streets will be busy as fuck if they keep up this pace.

GO HABS

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
what the fuck penguins? jesus fucking christ! if you lose this game, i'll never watch another one of your fucking games again. if you win, i'll buy season tickets next time :joint:

ArcticBlast

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah, i love how the pens get so fucking comfortable/cocky after they win a game or two, then COMPLETELY slack off!!! wtf is that??? goddammit penguins, way to waste my fucking time....AGAIN!

ArcticBlast

Don Dump

Veteran
shit that Ole song backfires every time. 4-2 now. I'm not worried :hide:

B. Friendly

"IBIUBU" Sayeith the Dude
Veteran
I love the announcers, " the canadians are just hanging in there" or " wait this game is getting close now" FUCK it's 4-2 the Habs are more than just hanging in there and it's not close it's a 2 goal game with about 1 period to go.

Don Dump

Veteran
haha B.friendly, I agree Bob Cole is losing it big time. I think he must want to die during a broadcast. he should have hung it up a couple years ago. one of the great hockey voices ever though

edit: 20 mins until glory

B. Friendly

Veteran
how many penalty chances do the pens need.
now they gave one to the Habs

roughly 10 minutes to go, still up by 2, gettin nervous

B. Friendly

Veteran
4 mins 5-2

quick bho puff

the announcer again, " what happens when crosby gets the puck in the net" seriously losing it buddy

B. Friendly

Veteran
10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1 bye bye crosby and friends time to meet up with the capitals on the golf course
Habs vs Hawks

G

good drown

thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you MONTEAL!!!!!
lets get some drinks on st catherine street, meet me by the the bar across from the Y

its so awesome how they won this, gave all penguin fans hope and promise, then snatched away just like what happened to the caps.