What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
good game good game! :joint:

hey, and it looks like you guys scored another point after i left :joint:

and you know your canucks will all be high on 4/20! it'll be a shutout lol :joint:

take care KG
ArcticBlast

G

good drown

you gotta play a very physical game against pittsburg. if they are out hitting you, there is no chance to win. if i was ottawa, i'd have a few guys telling crosby they were going to knock his teeth out and send him back to pittsburg in a stretcher. then i would start hitting him hard as fuck. thats how you quite him, he's a pussy, if you dont remember him crying out physical play

G

good drown

i think what really happened was the nhl talked to sutton after game 1. told him he;ll be suspended or expelled if he does that to their golden boy

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
Meh, doubtful....it was a clean hit and there's hits happening every game, every night. I think it's more like Sutton is paranoid now and is afraid to hit big in case he does get tossed, don't think the League has stepped in. As far as comments... GUARANTEED they're flyin every shift, every game, every night.

M

Marywanna

Wings lost. Thought the Sens played a pretty good game. We gotta beat them stinkin COYOTES.

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
yeah i get to sit at home and smoke and watch the game, one of the "joys" of unemployment....
happy 4/20! haha
and oh yeah...

Pittsburgh_Penguins_v_9e3f.jpg

ArcticBlast