ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
Good sport KharmaGirl, i dig that

GO PENS! Detroit played a hell of a game, but Pens def deserved the win

Pennsylvania's having a hell of a year!

ArcticBlast

Perpetual Nooch

Never fails to chill my spine when I see that Cup raised.

Congrats to Pitts. It was a win for the ages. Out of the playoffs with 26 games to go, down 0-2 against Carolina, winning game 7 in Carolina, down 0-2 then winning game 7 in Detroit.

Looks good on ya, Hossa. If you would have shown some loyalty you'd be celebrating now. I hope you never win a Cup.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
Good sport KharmaGirl, i dig that

GO PENS! Detroit played a hell of a game, but Pens def deserved the win

Pennsylvania's having a hell of a year!

ArcticBlast

Indeed Pennsylvania is :yes:

Even though they're not my team.....Congrats to the Pens and their fans :joint:

wvkindbud38

Elite Growers Club
Veteran
Good job Pittsburgh......I was watching back in the early 90's when Mario helped Pittsburgh win those 2 cups.......I'm a huge sports fan.....not a big hockey guy.....but I've always liked the Pens and Mario.........he's just a world class human..............D12 has been the hockey powerhouse for the last 10 years finally somebody steps up and beats them.........Detriot had some guys beat up but you can't blame injury's as the Pens have a few too.......Good job Pens

eddie.saw

I called it! :woohoo: Great job Pens!

Talbot had a beautiful game (chica chica)!!!

Pittsburgh now we just gotta hope for the Piarates. haha

Looks good on ya, Hossa. If you would have shown some loyalty you'd be celebrating now. I hope you never win a Cup.

good for him, greedy bastard...

K

KMK0420

Detriot is a GOOD team, simple as that..

but we pulled through, and in all honestly think we deserved to win more (coming back a second time, to beat a team that originally beat us the first time) and is just a great satisfaction...

A lot of good sports here, but Detriot...i hate them. We cheer'd them when they won last year, and those assholes there Boo'd the entire time when they presented the Cup...ticks me off. sore losers in the crowd.

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
:jawdrop:

congrats pens.
Ya got the dream rematch and payback for last year.
wow.

I think I'll up my focus on gardening for a while.

cc- Win or lose, Wingnut for life

Latest posts

Latest posts