What's new

NHL hockey chatter...

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
They will....Sens have a history of getting rid of people who don't want to be here.The Only question is when.....He may be here at the beginning of the season for a bit, he may be gone shortly after the draft. There are teams that want him. I just don't understand why he would sign a long term deal with a no trade clause if he thought he may want out. Sure, he may not like Clouston, but it was a given at the time he signed that there would be coaching changes sometime during his contract. Always the chance you may not agree with their style, but you still honour your end of the deal. To me, he's pulling a "Hossa".....only wanting to be where there is a chance at winning the "big one". When he signed we were doin good. Now we aren't and he wants to bail. Guess I'll have to put my Heatley jersey next to my Havlat one. Sigh.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
That "no-trade" clause has more to do with controlling where he goes as opposed to just letting the team choose.

Go Pens :joint:

KharmaGirl

~Resident Puck Bunny~
Veteran
I know that silly.....I'm HockeyGirl in my downtime lolFor sure he'll end up in the Western Conference. We aren't going to trade him to an Eastern team. Just really sucks cause that's gonna change the whole team. Just 2 days ago I was thinking of next season and how good our chances are. Now, I'm not so sure. Just sucks. I like him and wish he'd stay, but on the other hand I don't want someone on the team that doesn't want to be there.

iGro4Me

The Hopeful Protagonist
Veteran
I know that silly.....I'm HockeyGirl in my downtime lolFor sure he'll end up in the Western Conference. We aren't going to trade him to an Eastern team. Just really sucks cause that's gonna change the whole team. Just 2 days ago I was thinking of next season and how good our chances are. Now, I'm not so sure. Just sucks. I like him and wish he'd stay, but on the other hand I don't want someone on the team that doesn't want to be there.

I knew you would know that....I was being a smart arse :moon:

Well, the flip side of that is much like what my Flyers did for YEARS.....they would hang on to a player that didn't want to be there and he was a distraction for the whole team and it reflected in their play....Just gets real ugly.

Better to move them while you can still get something good for him.....if he wants to go that is. :joint:

cooked cook

bake at 420 until nicely toasted
Those pesky Pengins have been quite the nuissance.
But game 7 is back at the Joe (ahhhh....my ol town )
I'll make no final predictions, looking out for jinxes and all.
I will say this... GO WINGS!!!! Keep the cup!
cc- certified Wingnut

K

KMK0420

AHHH

It's coming!!

I have a female friend coming over, so i'm sure i'll miss parts of the game...

It's on!

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
1 hour till puck drops LETS GO WINGS!!!! I finally get to shave my playoff beard.... jesus i hate this ugly thing.... makes me look homeless lol

PoopyTeaBags

State Liscensed Care Giver/Patient, Assistant Trai
Veteran
if no one had home ice advantage guys the regular season (for the most part) would be pointless its the regular season which determines home ice advantage and it should be whats the point of dominateing the whole regular season so you can get to the playoffs and have no advantages?

ArcticBlast

It's like a goddamned Buick Regal
Veteran
0-0, pretty intense 1st period...

PITTSBURGH HAS A SHOT, it'll be an overtime shutdown, i can FEEL IT

ArcticBlast

Latest posts

Latest posts