What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ng37dBA's cab to room build & grow

negative37dBA

Veteran
Have reached day 50. Start of week 8. Starting to yellow up a bit in the leaves. Has seen its last feeding. The trichs are starting to whiten. A few shots of it.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

This is round #2 at 25 days.
picture.php

This is round #3 at 9 days.
picture.php

I think I have about 2 weeks or so to go. I am in no hurry. No need to rush things after all this time. Plant will tell me when it is time.

negative37dBA

Veteran
A few shots from day 54. Going to go on a little rant for a moment. Been a real wierd week. Had a friend go to the Psyc ward for evaluation, had 3 deals go bad with sales I had commited to and have felt real moody(bad)all week. What the hell?Got a sweet harvest comming up and for some reason just don't feel it. Like I just want to sit and do nothing. I think the stresses of work are getting to me. When you wake up and your first thoughts are work and anxiety thats not good.
OK rant over on to the bud shots. First almost whole plant.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I guess I am not happy with trichome production on these MKU's. I sure hope the smoke is good. I cannot ever remmeber smoking any of it at all, al least that I knew. I mean it has good coverage in the buds but the leaves and such...well it's just not that covered.
Here is round 2 at 29 days.
picture.php

And round 3 at 13 days.
picture.php

Have been working real hard on eliminating the purple petioles.
The MKU is a good feeder. I have started feed earlier and heavier with each round and I am slowly getting that purple to lighten. I have round 4 ready to go into flower tommorrow. Trying to keep on that every 2 to 3 week harvest schedule. Exciting to have them stacked up like that. Also cool to see the differences in growth stages at the same time.
Round #4 has been getting feed still in veg which I did not do with any others.
Hope to have a good Saturday and get a bit of a mood change going on here.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Took a small sampler of the MKU at day 54 today. Quick dry and try and intial thoughts are its good. Started talking quite a bit even when no person was with me. I like to talk to my hounds and I was jabbering alot after just a couple tokes. It is quite sparkly under a 30x loupe. Here are some shots.
picture.php

picture.php

Got busy today and transplanted round #4 of MKU. Going into flower Sunday or Monday.
picture.php

Here she is vegging a couple more days in the cab till 12/12.
picture.php

Green81

Veteran
Works, work. Don't let it affect your wellbeing. Remember the important things in life bro. Family friends, helping others. Hope your friend comes out of the hospital soon. Grow is looking top notch, remember when you dialin your nutes, frost production goes up, also use a flowering boost as an experiment .

Peace

G81

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
looking great as always bro! I hope things turn around for you soon bro! I know how easy it is to get down and out because it seems like everyone is against us, but remember yours boys at Icm will always be here! nice nugs. I'm sure you will be in a better mood when harvest time comes around.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Works, work. Don't let it affect your wellbeing. Remember the important things in life bro. Family friends, helping others. Hope your friend comes out of the hospital soon. Grow is looking top notch, remember when you dialin your nutes, frost production goes up, also use a flowering boost as an experiment .

Peace

G81

Thanks for that Green81 and soursmoker. Work is slightly different for me because its all my gig. I do not get to go to someplace and just punch in. Which is a good thing for me. Just the stress of constantly comming up with sales and new clients is big. None of that stuff and I dont make any $. That said it is going well for me and I need to just deal with the challenges that lay ahead. Feeling a bit better this AM. Heading out on a hike with my hounds. Weather has certainly changed here...full on fall.
Did a transplant of 1 of my mothers yesterday. Root prunning is so fun. Wierd to be able to cut off alot of roots and it does better after that.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Into the new pot.
picture.php

Happy with the other ladies.
picture.php

I am getting to hiking...got a mountain lake to see.
Have a great day.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Put round #4 into flower last night. Getting a little full in there. Only a week or so to go on the big girl, then there will be lots of room.
In this first picture you have 4 seperate stages of growth. HPS kinda sucks I know for pictures. Clockwise from the bottom you have day 1, day14, day 56 and day 31 of flower.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

You really gotta keep up with the perpetual. Have 4 more clones up and growing for the next go round...in about 14 days.
These 4 new clones are a different strain though. 2 of the Afgooey that I grew last time(can't wait) and 2 of a bagseed find. It should be Northern Lights.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Day 59 Week 9

Day 59 Week 9

I have reached day 59. Middle of week 9. Things lookng nicely. Trich are getting more milky all the time. My guess would be day 62 or so. Need to let it go long enough for a good nute clean out. Flushed it back on day 54 and its last feed was day 50. Still putting on size and filling in.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
Here is round #2 at 34 days. Looking slightly better than its previous sister(round1). Better feeding on my part.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

3rd and 4th rounds should even be better.

soursmoker

East Coast, All Day!
Veteran
some fat ass nugs man! shit is constantly improving! shit man, if i was near you, youd better believe id be more than happy to be your client. people cant grow for shit round my way. or they just keep the awesome stuff for themselves haha

negative37dBA

Veteran
Day 61 Tester bud

Day 61 Tester bud

veri nice looking garden bro, healthy progress...
you do veri good job!!!

Thanks for that and good to see you around again killerweed31.
Hey soursmoker, thanks for that. No clients here, just a solo stealth grower. This is all for me. mine...mine...mine. I feel lucky to be able to provide myself with high quality meds. For the most part better than I could get from most collectives. Sampling a day 61 nugget that I pulled off today. I am really liking it. Its got a nice hard edge to it. You will be doing something and then just stop and realize..man I am ripped. If you want to concentrate and do something you can but if you just sit back its nighty nighty time.
Day 61 flowering.
Strain, MKUltra: G13xOG Kush
Medium, FFOF
Nutes, Advanced Nutrients Sensi A&B.
Pot size, 6.5 gallon pot
Lighting, Dual 400 watt mixed spectrum, 1 mh, 1 hps.
picture.php

picture.php

Possibly taking it down on Sunday eve. Day 62. Might wait a bit longer though. The trichomes could use a bit more time to color up.

negative37dBA

Veteran
Day 62

Day 62

Moving some plants around and cleaning up a bit. Good time for a couple pics. First is Round 1, the big one. Really starting to chew through it's fan leaves now. You can now see how nice & big the buds have become. Was hoping to take her down today but not quite yet. 9 weeks as of tommorrow. Just starting to see some trichs go amber. Be sometime this week I am sure.
picture.php

picture.php

Here are the 2 from round 3. They are at day 21.
picture.php

picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
Day 66 of flower. Week 10

Day 66 of flower. Week 10

I will be taking this 1st round down on Friday night. Trichomes are nicely white with a touch of amber here and there. She's chewed through most of the fan leaves and what is left is quite faded out.
Will be fun trimming up this monster. These are from day 65
picture.php

picture.php

Looking pretty good for day 40. Round #2. This one was not topped or trained. Single cola style
picture.php

Round 3 shaping up nicely at day 24. Feeding at 605 PPM, 6.31 PH
picture.php

Whole room.
picture.php

Round #4, on left, is getting the recommended doseages for AN Sensi. We will see how that turns out. Going well so far. Seems to be eating it up. Round #4 is at day 11. Feeding at 501 PPM with a 6.31 PH.
Most people bash on Advanced for their feeding charts. Maybe it is all the additives? Saying that plants could never handle the amount reccommended. I am running round #4 with the exact amounts of A & B that the chart reccommends. I am using the 10 week chart with AN Sensi Grow & Bloom as the base. I am using the Plus program meduim feeding schedule. No additives at all. FFOF soil. We will see what happens. If it starts to look bad then I will change the schedule to suit the plant but I think this strain can handle it.

Last edited:

negative37dBA

Veteran
Start the Harvest!

Start the Harvest!

Started taking some branches down on this round #1 big MKU girl. Going to take me a bit so I though I would take some on days 66-67 and then wait till day 70 and take a few more. Might let some go even longer. Buds are still putting on new wieght. I am labeling the hangers they are while drying on to keep the dates separate.
Day 66 & 67 MK Ultra.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Standard quart Mason jar for size reference.
picture.php

picture.php

negative37dBA

Veteran
I has the privlegde today of viewing another indoor garden for the first time. As I have stated before I am a solo stealth grower. No one else knows I grow. Very few peple know I smoke. A long time ago I worked with a person for 1.5 years and was baked every day when I went in. She was shocked when I told her and told me she never had any idea. Thats the way I like to keep it. I smoke for pain control and mood. I have a serious back injury from many years ago and high qulity meds work well for that.
Back to my visit to another garden. I wont go into all the details but I feel super lucky to be able to have the opportunity to see someone elses grow. It is a legal medical grow with 15 plants in a kind of SOG. The strain is MK Ultra sourced from a PNW collective. Emphasis on the North in PNW.
Room size is 5.5' x 6.5'
Lighting is 600 watts of HPS in a batwing.
Has A/C in the room and a smaller can filter. Person said its only used during flower which where this was at I can understand..out in the middle of knowhere. Mine is hooked up 24-7 and I live out a bit to.
Uses all Organics I believe. FFOF soil and I looked at the nute cabinet and asked about what is used. WOW alot.
4 bottles from Earth Juice
Seabird guano
Bat guano
Molasses
Worm castings
Other things like:
Neem oil
Seranade
Lady bug something?
The chart on the wall was full of notes, like chock full. Seems complicated. Here are some pictures of the room.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

1 thing I noticed that he has slightly more trichome coverage than I do on my MKU's I saw frost on the petioles on some of them. Has more experience running this strain than me and organic..not sure if that makes a difference or not.

negative37dBA

Veteran
I am going to go ahead and just let this thread stop. It has gotten long and no responses. I may start a new one when I get my Afgoo up and going after awhile. Thanks all.

Latest posts

Latest posts