What's new

NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Homer J Pimpin

that was a pretty cheesy no call......but still a great game and 49er fan's can't be up set with their team....Kaep looks like the real deal and I've got a feeling this won't be his last chance

BM-504

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I agree Homer.
To bad the Niner's gave away the first half.
Was a real exciting 2nd half and they came up 5 yards short of taking the lead.
The Niners are young and they will be contenders for a while.

Congrats to the Ravens

H

Homer J Pimpin

picture.php

RB56

Veteran
Today I officially give up on the game
The niners were robbed from the get
Don't know why the NFL wanted the ravens to win
But you can't beat the team and the refs
There is no integrity in the sport any more
Peace
Ez
Nice sportsmanship. You didn't notice any bad calls going against the Ravens? Of course not.

Kaepernick has some great skills but completely sucked for the first half - about what you'd expect for a 10th NFL start. You can't roll over for a full half and expect to win. It took an unscheduled rest break to give them a chance. Kaepernick is impressive but RG3 is a good indicator of why that style of play - putting all your eggs in one basket to compensate for weakness everywhere else - isn't sustainable.

You and brother Jim are making it look like SF fans are crybabies. Puts him and Belichick in the same category in my mind. Terrible example for kids.

sunset limited

Veteran
You and brother Jim are making it look like SF fans are crybabies. Puts him and Belichick in the same category in my mind. Terrible example for kids.

there is one glaring difference between the whiners' coach and the muthafucking hoodie:

bill-belichick.png

well, that plus harbaugh has never been caught cheating.

anyway, distasteful as i find belichick to be, i have to respect him. and i think he has more imprtant things to do than losing sleep over how his demeanor effects the youth of america. things like being without a doubt the very best coach in football today and on the Very Very Short List for Greatest NFL Coach of All Time.

RB56

Veteran
there is one glaring difference between the whiners' coach and the muthafucking hoodie:

View Image

well, that plus harbaugh has never been caught cheating.
I know, but come on - win or lose, this is entertainment. Man up and talk to the press. We learn more from failure than success and how one handles adversity reveals more about character than anything else. An NFL coach's paycheck should require some responsibility. I'd be just as pissed of John lost and chose to sulk.

Hemphrey Bogart

Veteran
Well, congrats to the Ravens.

Bad calls or not, the 9ers made mistakes and all the penalties didn't help their case. Those wasted timeouts didn't help either.

That Ravens D was a lot tougher than I gave them credit for, so props to them.

I'm pretty disappointed, but the 9ers got lots to build on for next season.

HB.

RB56

Veteran
Congrats are due to San Fransisco as well. I'm happy that my team won but would be lying if I said it wasn't a good game. It's probably going to be better to be the 49ers than the Ravens next year.

Conclusions:

1. Baltimore loves their teams like no other city. They would love them as much if they had lost, and have.
  2. John beat Jim so that's taken care of forever. Won't matter if Jim beats John in the next 3.
  3. The city of San Fransisco likes itself better despite the loss than Baltimore likes itself with the win :)
  4. If I never have to look at or listen to Ray Lewis again it will be too soon.

G

greenmatter

[*]If I never have to look at or listen to Ray Lewis again it will be too soon.
[/LIST]

:laughing:

you know they are going to give him a microphone and let him prance in front of the camera at one of the networks

i agree with you but i think ray is gonna stay in our face for a while ..... and be WELL paid while he's doing it

RB56

Veteran
:laughing:

you know they are going to give him a microphone and let him prance in front of the camera at one of the networks

i agree with you but i think ray is gonna stay in our face for a while ..... and be WELL paid while he's doing it
Going to be ESPN and I'm pretty determined to stick with TV I can get with an antenna :)

I really don't see how he can be a sports commentator when he keeps saying everything is God's will. WTF?

Colleague: Ray, what do you think Ray Rice's second effort to get the first down.

Ray Lewis: His will be done.

Ain't gonna fly.

Nonsense, "Sunday sermons with Ray" will be a huge boon for ESPN, especially guest starring Timmy Tebow as Touchdown Jesus

and if all else fails I could see Ray Ray doing informercials for deer antler spray... Just Ray on stage juicing dead dear antlers and doing his little dance....

G

greenmatter

when god gets between ray and a pay check ray will be able to forget him

azez

Veteran
I will say congrats to the raven, enjoy the win
its not their fault the refs robbed the niners the entire game not just one call but to
Simple green and fans like him i say congrats
to fools who dont contribute a thing to this forum and call me a cry baby for stating the obvious i got nothing for you
peace all
Ez

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
I really don't see how he can be a sports commentator when he keeps saying everything is God's will. WTF?

Colleague: Ray, what do you think Ray Rice's second effort to get the first down.

Ray Lewis: His will be done.

Ain't gonna fly.

Seems ol Ray-Ray can fly away from a double homicide, pay a little money and still be a guiding light for the masses.

He deserves an Oscar, not a Lombardi.

Or at least an adjoining cell with OJ.

RB56

Veteran
Seems ol Ray-Ray can fly away from a double homicide, pay a little money and still be a guiding light for the masses.

He deserves an Oscar, not a Lombardi.

Or at least an adjoining cell with OJ.
I'm going to say I don't know enough about the situation to be certain. I remember the core events as they happened - arrest, not locked up, but didn't pay a lot of attention. I remember that before the incident word was he was being called in by the NFL so they could express their unhappiness with the company he was keeping.

I absolutely wasn't satisfied by the answers he gave Shannon Sharpe in the interview aired before the game. Any larger sense of what happened is obscurred byt local media's attention to his charitable acts. Could be sincere, could be the result of a guilty conscience or could be a cold plan to rehabilitate his image for marketing reasons. He does speak like someone driven crazy by guilt. They are the Ravens after all : Nevermore ...

RB56

Veteran
I will say congrats to the raven, enjoy the win
its not their fault the refs robbed the niners the entire game not just one call but to
Simple green and fans like him i say congrats
to fools who dont contribute a thing to this forum and call me a cry baby for stating the obvious i got nothing for you
peace all
Ez
Ask Torrey Smith who the refs favored. There are always mistakes and they even out over the course of a game. Boo Hoo. Making an asshole statement and ending it with "peace" doesn't undo the asshole part. At least grow a pair and own it.

cravin morehead

Veteran
crazy game... wish it came out different... congrats to the Ravens, they played huge... Kaepernick and my 49ers will be back and around for awhile... looking forward to next year... Fuck that murderer Ray Lewis, good riddance... good entertaining game... can't wait for next season....

cm

G

greenmatter

:jump:

:yay:

looks like a hockey game is rising from the ashes of the super bowl

all bullshit aside, if you like football for the sake of the sport, what we watched last night was a good game! the media and all the bullshit attached to it can't take that away.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
go NINERS!.....it's gonna be forever until august gets here...

kaep int(randy moss must have been in his ear all week he was really trying to force plays to randy imho), lamichaels fumble, special teams slowing down when they thought there would be a touchback..............NONE of that would have mattered if the phucking refs would have caught the most BLATANT HOLD/ILLEGAL CONTACT penalty at the MOST important moment of the game.

congrats to the ravens, they showed up to play....we just got robbed.

regardless of that bad call that was one hell of a game, and I dont think it'll be the last bro vs bro matchup

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.