What's new

NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Glad I didn't put money on the Broncos. Maybe it's just Ray's year, although I dont think they get past NE...
Manning now 0-4 in outdoor playoff games below 40F. Maybe they can build a dome for him...

After that early pick 6, Kaepernick went on to dominate the Packers, who couldnt keep pace in the 2nd half. Now they travel to Atlanta for the NFC championship, Atlanta out-physicaled a very stout Seahawks team. So maybe this year's playoffs is Matty Ice's coming out party...

Krunch, is that the corner that Kaepernick ran towards during his 56yd TD run? That would have been exciting...

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
bababooey- yes it was! there was a ton of action in that corner of the endzone all night! missed the anthony dixon td by about 12 seconds as they let the clock roll out @ the end of the 3rd

Quest for 6 baby!

too bad seattle lost...would have loved to kick there ass on our way to the big one!

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
That corner was the best spot to be at, at the game....

TONS of action, rappers chilling right in front of us, had E40, Two Chains and Clyde Carlson right in front of us AND Hewey Lewis and the News sang the start spangled banner!

Tons Of Fun, kinda glad I dont have to spend a couple more g's on next week's game...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran
That corner was the best spot to be at, at the game....

TONS of action, rappers chilling right in front of us, had E40, Two Chains and Clyde Carlson right in front of us AND Hewey Lewis and the News sang the start spangled banner!

Tons Of Fun, kinda glad I dont have to spend a couple more g's on next week's game...

at any point did you or your daughter bust out in The Thizzle Dance?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cH230drNLVs

nice seats, and good game

Green Bay didn't look like a championship team all year, SF does though

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
n Gangstas dont dance they boogie! Damn krunch I wish I woulda went now... We was plannin on goin to the next one but seatle lost... Really considerin the superbowl tho if after we beat atlanta...

DIDM

Malaika
Veteran

LeeROI

Jerry Brewer of the Seattle Times:
"With epic game after epic game, the Seahawks left you fidgeting the entire season. On Sunday, they went out as only they could — with delirious disappointment."

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

DivCh.jpg

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Hmmm...
Everybody is expecting the Niners, with Kaepernick on that artifical turf, are going to run all over the Falcons like they did the Pack.
I'm not so sure. I was surprised at how stout the Atlanta D was most of the game against the Seahawks, well until the fourth quarter that is.
But Atlanta ran the ball effectively against what was probably the best defense in the league. Which is probably an anomaly, but still, their O-line played pretty well.
I'm leaning towards Atlanta and New England.
That NE spread is scaring me, though, 9 points? I think NE pulls it out, but Baltimore can score, and their D is better with Lewis back (maybe he's still an elite LB?), so i think it will be closer than that... Maybe i should jump on it before the line moves...

burns1n209

49er - Packer Game

49er - Packer Game

Here was our seats for the game. looks like i was just on the other side of you Krunch, bad ass you seen all those fools. Did you talk or say whats up to any of them. Would have been cool to slide e 40 a bud and tell that him to hit you up for the goods.

picture.php

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
The falcons will lose. They made the same mistake the 9ers did last season and started celebtating too soon, the niners are looking ahead, falcons are dwelling on their accolades and won't bring in the same level of intensity or preperation, and let's be real...a last second field goal is all that put them over the seahawks...a team that plays @ 75% on the road...

Now BAL @ NE is anyones game imho but flacco deserves some respect and the ravens D is back and healthy w/#52 leading the way.. Gronk is out...I'd have to say ravens win and we all get to watch the super-hargh-bowl lol

azez

Veteran
I hope u r right,
i hate to look past anyone and hope the niners take care of business
peace
ez

RB56

Veteran
The Ravens ave proven conclusively that on any given day they can be the worst team in the league or the best team in the league. They can actually break it down by quarters.

Scottish Research

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Peyton Manning is Fools Gold. Just go way. You can't win the big one. He had the "deer in the headlights" look all game.

Now where do we go? I feel cheated as a fan. That game reminded me of a common type of fraud known as bait and switch.

R.Fortune

Space Toker

Veteran
glad Denver got bounced to be honest, was actually rooted for GB as the lesser of 2 evils. Was hoping for a superbowl against the Seahawks, now I am rooting for a Patriots/Atlanta superbowl at this point.... GO PATRIOTS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts