What's new

NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

watts

ohms
Veteran
49ers doin good. Gettin used to kappernick.. good energy

huge win for ravens, manning (intercepted) blew it in the end. huge loss for him

shout out to seattle and russel wilson as well

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Oh my god. Denver? Out? Beaten by baltimore? Holy shit.

Denver beat Denver

It started with a week off, then 2 touchdown favorites killed any advantage, and when they started that "United in Orange" campaign crap - that was the kiss of death.

It was like the wheeles fell off.

I'm pretty sure todays game will take Denver out of concideration for hosting a Superbowl.

Maybe not,,, stockshow weather is usually pretty crappy, after that spring is comming. Well that's what I tell myself.

I hope your teams do better than mine.

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
TURN out the lights..the parties over...put a fork in Green Bay...THEIR DONE BWAHAHAHAHAAH

RB56

Veteran

Manning has a solid future, selling pizza.......

Crazy nexus in Balmer between Ravens, Colts, Manning, etc. Great game. Happy the Ravens won but Manning played well. Two big mistakes and one of them was iffy. Scary to have him marching his team up the field when you're pulling for the other team.

Great game.

G

greenmatter

I promise if that happens we'll all be sick of the brother/brother hype WAY before kickoff.

which kick off? ............ i'm sure they are going to have that subject worn out before half time TODAY

Storm Shadow

Veteran
Peyton Manning is a playoff choker... I swear the season the won the superbowl it was because the defense was on fire .... Champ Bailey got owned by Torrey Smith...when Moreno went out of the game(typical injury prone scrub) game was going to be uphill battle from that point on...

49ers are the REAL DEAL.... Crabtree finally looks like a Beast... 183 rushing yards by big Kap... damn! Thats not human ...

It'd be nice to watch Arian Foster put those kind of yards on the Patriots today...

Andre Johnson is going to be hard to cover today :)

H

Homer J Pimpin

man I was rooting for the seahawks but they are getting beat up....

krunchbubble

Dear Haters, I Have So Much More For You To Be Mad
Veteran
These Are Where Our Seats Were For The 49er Game!!!
My 13 Year Old Daughter's First Game...

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
might gotta fly to new orleans this year.... to watch the niners get they 6th superbowl win!

Holdin'

Moon-grass farmer
Veteran
Re: NFL FOOTBALL 2012

damn close game

too bad Seattle left them too much time

There were so many things wrong with that game. Seattle really blew that first half. What an effort to come back and take the lead... but damn they did leave them too much time. That was a stressful game...

Going for NE now.

Status
Not open for further replies.