What's new

NFL FOOTBALL 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Haha lets do this.U got the lines for this week? Eagles/Bengals tonite...

lol, just looked back in here.

Week15.jpg

that's what's left of the week.......

and my 3 bets are all games no o/u lines.

Taking the Giants plus that generous pernt n' a half.
Taking the Patriots minus 5.5 pts.
Taking the Jets plus the pts.

that's 3 winners there, hate to see ya having to go the other way on 'em.

whadeezlrg

Just Say Grow
Veteran
lions over cards is a pretty safe bet, lindley is starter...kolb is out for season...cards got KILLED by seabirds last wk, lions should have no problem covering 6

skins over browns no doubt

cam's on fire, I'll take the panthers @ +3 vs. bolts in san diego

giants look good, roddy white is out if I'm not mistaken...and nyg need this win. I think I may have heard bradshaw was dealing with some type of injury?

titans gave indy a run for its money last week, indy is clearly a better team right now than the jets, I'll take the titans @ home and buy a 1/2 point

seabirds are staring down the wildcard with the possibility of a division title if krapernick continues playing how he has been, russel wilson seems to be ready for the pressure of these must win games although they wont have the 12th man behind em in buffalo, this game comes down to this: marshawn lynch vs. cj spiller, I'll take beast mode and the sea birds to cover even on the road.

there's a little 6 teamer for you guys...I'm not responsible if ya lose ;)

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Thanks for the tip, Whadeez. There was actually a 4 team parlay earlier in the season that Vegas lost a boatload of money on, all 4 favorites won and sports books took a huge hit that Sunday...

Ok lets do this. Just so you know, Stoner, I would have taken the over and the Bengals last night. I'm also full of isht too, but that's neither here nor there...

So I have to bet on the Bears, cause they're my team and they're hosting the Pack this weekend. They're reeling, having lost 4 of 5, the defense is showing its age after dominating early in the season (I knew those turnovers and TD's off TO's weren't going to last).
It is usually foolish to bet with your heart rather than your head but since we're doing reverse bets this might work out for you. So I'll take the points on Bears-Packers...

Atlanta-Giants has an over-under of 51, I'll take the over there, think it's gonna be a shootout.

Conversely, I think San Fran has the D to slow down the red-hot Pats offense, and I'll take the under (46.5) there...

So, to summarize: Bears, over on Falcons-Giants, under on Niners-Pats.
Good luck to everyone.

Btw, made the playoffs in both my leagues, advanced to the second round in one already, and in the other I'm the top seed and started the Cincy DEF, which racked up a very nice 23 pts last night off the Feagles. So I guess i'm much better at fantasy football than betting football...

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So, to summarize: Bears, over on Falcons-Giants, under on Niners-Pats.
Good luck to everyone.

Btw, made the playoffs in both my leagues, advanced to the second round in one already, and in the other I'm the top seed and started the Cincy DEF, which racked up a very nice 23 pts last night off the Feagles. So I guess i'm much better at fantasy football than betting football...

gotcha.......

wtg on making the playoffs.

RockyMountainHi

I'd rather laugh with the sinners than cry with th
Veteran
Baba- Gotta admire your moxie, bettin your milk money on Cutler.

Maybe you can make some cheese to go with his whine!

opps,,, not if you loose the milk money.

Good luck tho!

I lost a ton of money when Cutler was a Bronco, and still hold a grudge.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Haha, yes, I don't feel good about that pick, but the Bears are on a 5 game losing streak to the Pack, and I desperately want them to win this game because, let's face it, I'm jealous of their success. They've had two franchises QB's in the last two decades while the Bears have rotated through a rogue's gallery of replacement level signal-callers. Cutler is the closest thing we have to a franchise QB and he's not even that good most of the time; terrible o-line play obviously is a factor but he's also a gunslinger who tries to force the ball to his receivers. When that doesn't work, it leads to some ugliness...

Stoner, still waiting for your picks...cmon man, let me see some of that reverse jinx magic....

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Stoner, still waiting for your picks...cmon man, let me see some of that reverse jinx magic....

they've been right there Booey.......

and my 3 bets are all games no o/u lines.

Taking the Giants plus that generous pernt n' a half.
Taking the Patriots minus 5.5 pts.
Taking the Jets plus the pts.

that's 3 winners there, hate to see ya having to go the other way on 'em.

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Giants are gonna stomp out the falcons.
they have to stick with what they do this year.
they like to beat all the teams ahead of them in the nfc seeding.

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Well, so far if you had reverse bet my picks, two of 3 would have won (Bears lost, under on Falcons-Giants). And Stoner's bet on the Giants would have won if you had reversed that.

Hey Stoner, I think we're on to something here...

cocktail frank

Ubiquitous
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
falcons showed up today, gmen didnt.
giants won their last 8 games in Atl too, that didnt mean shit today :(

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

OK, considering that the Pats are down by down by 21 points (& I'm giving 5.5) I'd say I've lost 2/3 of my picks.

(score!)

31 - 17 SF/Pats
you're now 0 for 3 Booey, I knew this would work.......

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

lookin' @ the real deal w/wing pic #3, I prefer to make my sauce amazingly hot & then use less of it.

want more heat? just use a tad more in the shaker bowl is all.

my wings look like pic #3.

using less sauce allows you to taste the chicken as well, you taste that crispy fried skin taste because I fry them crisp. and your fingers don't get coated w/sauce.

btw pic #1 looks like a coated/processed type hot wing homie.......

Status
Not open for further replies.